It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top law enforcement agency in the USA is defiling justice...again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously just stop it, can we please have some critical thinking here?

Enlighten me on how easy it is for an able bodied man to hang himself. I know it happens in prison all the time --but that doesn't count.

Run me through why a suicidal person goes to this much trouble not to be found. Or maybe how exactly he hung himself with his hands unbound.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
FBI investigates black man hanging from a tree limb in Mississippi and finds no evidence of a crime. Case closed.

No FBI agent has ever been found to have killed a suspect illegally. Something like 275 shootings.
FBI was in the lead position on the most infamous crimes in American history.
JFK, RFK, MLK, Ok City, Boston, Sandy Hook. Investigated themselves? Hm.

Really wondering what this has to do with anything. Are you suggesting an FBI agent killed this guy? It was an obvious suicide. They happen a lot.....even to black people.

So tired of these threads....yes....lets give him a break because he was black and lets spend ungodly amounts of money and resources investigating because he is black and well.....he is black. Big F-ing deal.....should we all spend time looking up the stats on suicide for whites versus blacks and if blacks are lower does that mean he was killed by an FBI agent? The leaps to conclusions here are ridiculous....the evidence speaks for itself.

Sucks for him, but suicide is the MOST obvious conclusion you can come to. There is no evidence of any foul play at all. Had there been, this would have been headlines, especially being that it was in Mississippi.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously just stop it, can we please have some critical thinking here?

Enlighten me on how easy it is for an able bodied man to hang himself. I know it happens in prison all the time --but that doesn't count.

Run me through why a suicidal person goes to this much trouble not to be found. Or maybe how exactly he hung himself with his hands unbound.

Pretty easy....people do it on a regular basis. You throw a sheet over a tree limb, tie it off, put it around your neck and let gravity do the work.

A lot of suicidal people don't want to be found. It would suggest foul play MORE to me had he been hanged on the street in front of a highly traveled area.

Not sure what you mean about hanging with his hands unbound....it would be REALLY weird if they were bound.

Dude was a convicted killer with major gambling debt....I would say that is reason enough to kill yourself.

Whats really funny is the comparisons you make to him being in the same boat as MLK, JFK and Sandy Hook.....talk about a leap.
edit on 5/29/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join