It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top law enforcement agency in the USA is defiling justice...again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
FBI investigates black man hanging from a tree limb in Mississippi and finds no evidence of a crime. Case closed.

This topic deserves a better thread than I can provide. I realize that.

When you look at the history of the FBI, a pattern becomes clear. Obstruction of justice. J.E. Hoover was a devil on Earth and the group is imprinted with his values today.

No FBI agent has ever been found to have killed a suspect illegally. Something like 275 shootings.
FBI was in the lead position on the most infamous crimes in American history.
JFK, RFK, MLK, Ok City, Boston, Sandy Hook. Investigated themselves? Hm.

Shoot a suspect being interrogated in the back of the head? no prob. He had a knife.

If there is anyone out there reading this that believes the FBI is legitimate or has any merit whatsoever, I'd like to hear why.
This is the most lawless, unconstitutional group in the US. They are damn dangerous too.

OWS... illegally harassed. Keystone XL protesters... Illegally harassed. There is no limit to the crimes they commit.

Next up? Election tampering. Ron Paul, Ross Perot, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren. They all challenge the dark state to some extent. When will the elections and/or candidates be a threat to national security. Soon I believe.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

This looks familiar...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Must have been a suicide?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So what rules out suicide?

Cause hes black?

Seriously just stop it, can we please have some critical thinking here?

I admit that some of the police and 3 letter agencies are not to be trusted.

I admit that they have done atrocious things and destroyed the law....

But come on man.......

Just because someone is black doesnt make it a homicide

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just curious if you hold the same opinion of the FBI on their civil rights investigations in the 50s and 60s?

Or for that matter do you still hold the same opinion of the FBI when they charge law enforcementwith civil rights violations?
edit on 29-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If you read the thread I posted in the thread, we all pretty much came to the conclusion that it was a suicide since he was found 200 yards from his house hung with his own bedsheet.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This looks familiar...

Yea. I'm not an ATS protocol expert but if you think it steps on your post, report it. I won't judge.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The source doesn't give me any reason to think it was anything but a suicide. Why do you think it was? Did the guy have defensive wounds or something?

Black people commit suicide too.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't really care. Though I do suggest reading that other thread. Much more information than you posted was posted about the man and his prior arrest record (he was arrested and charged previously with a murder charge).

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That certainly changes things. Source in OP doesn't really say more than the title.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Just curious if you hold the same opinion of the FBI on their civil rights investigations in the 50s and 60s?

Or for that matter do you still hold the same opinion of the FBI when they charge law enforcementwith civil rights violations?

Yes. The more I learn about this group, the more certain I become. There's always exceptions to themes. Some exceptions are engineered. I won't deny that their skills and capabilities are top notch.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If you read the thread I posted in the thread, we all pretty much came to the conclusion that it was a suicide since he was found 200 yards from his house hung with his own bedsheet.

I did bud, thats why I stated what I did, a lot of my line of questioning was to make a point...

Great job on that thread BTW

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'll admit I didn't read it to refresh my memory. I should have, because I saw the OP. Maybe I can add value here by refreshing your memory as to the location of the corpse.

Mississippi, about half a mile from his home, Jackson-based FBI Supervisory Special Agent Jason Pack said in a statement.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

This looks familiar...

Yea. I'm not an ATS protocol expert but if you think it steps on your post, report it. I won't judge.

No no by all means.....

WHy did you go straight to the Law Enforcement being wrong and hiding something?

WHy wont you answer the question?

Its pretty much already been sussed out that it was suicide.....

Please explain your conclusion...

Or is this just a hit and run?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I got the 200 yards figure from my thread. If the number changed since then, sorry. The point was that he wasn't too far from his house.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I did bud, thats why I stated what I did, a lot of my line of questioning was to make a point...

Great job on that thread BTW

I don't see anything from the source in the OP that is evidence of suicide. How did "all of us" develop that hypothesis?
"Black's commit suicide too." That isn't evidence and it's not the only recent case of a black person being lynched.

Lynching, or extrajudicial public execution by hanging, was once a common practice in parts of the United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. By one estimate, some 3,500 African Americans and 1,300 whites were lynched from 1882 to 1968.

The incident comes seven months after a 17-year-old black male named Lennon Lacy was found hanging from a swing set in North Carolina, in a case local authorities initially ruled a suicide but which the FBI announced in December it was probing as suspicious.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Fair enough. Thanks for the compliment. I tried to position that thread when I wrote it to analyze several possibilities. I didn't want to jump straight to the racism angle, though I can understand, given the state that the hanging happened, why the OP jumped to that conclusion. So I don't exactly fault him for it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Its pretty much already been sussed out that it was suicide.....

Please explain your conclusion...

The first sentence references why I default to criminal intent. I've been following the history and recent work of the FBI and a very clear pattern emerges --to me at least. The most criminal and dangerous group on US soil. So you see, when they issue a statement that really sounds identical to so many others they have made the pattern verifies. I could be wrong on specifics of course, but the pattern verifies. It's very clear.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Fair enough. Thanks for the compliment. I tried to position that thread when I wrote it to analyze several possibilities. I didn't want to jump straight to the racism angle, though I can understand, given the state that the hanging happened, why the OP jumped to that conclusion. So I don't exactly fault him for it.

Nowhere in the OP did I jump to a conclusion that racism is a primary driver. Read it again.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Much more information than you posted was posted about the man and his prior arrest record (he was arrested and charged previously with a murder charge).

I'd like to hear from you why that matters in this investigation. Why is it any more than run of the mill corpse desecration by law enforcement, under the watchful eye of the feds of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join