It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Tuesday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm just wearing a pair of boxer briefs as I type this.
There are some parts of my body I don't want to slap mosquitoes off.
My hair guards most of my upper body.
I only need repellent for my arms and legs.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Its the wrong day anyway.. lol..

serious question though.. is it going to make us want to talk more to someone if we know they are naked? Seriously? How will that help the ATS experience?

I mean, heck half of us get on in our underwear (or less) from time to time.. I have been known to post with nothing on but a towel around my head dripping wet from the shower because I am having an argument with someone (while getting ready for work!)..

perhaps they would have taken me less seriously if they knew I was dripping from the shower still... perhaps paid attention more?

lol.. I doubt it.. either way!
edit on 30-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well this has been a busy thread.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Just dropping in to say that I often post while nude, normally in the summer. It gets very hot in my room sometimes, and there is a point beyond which the wearing of clothes is inadvisable, if ones intention is to remain conscious!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
When it was just the wife and I, and a female friend living in the house, we really didn't care about nudity much. I mean, we didn't go out of our way to be nude (or have a planned day)...but if someone was, for any reason, it wasn't a big deal.

Once the stepkids moved in (even though they are both adults), we went back to always having clothes on (since they didn't share the same view on it, and we deferred to their sensitivity about it). All the gals could care less about being topless though, at least now. So that happens a bit.

None of them would dare it in public though....well except me, as I wouldn't care, but I'm not about to be arrested either, lol.

When we put in our pool, it will definitely be clothing optional, and have a privacy fence (even then, no "kid" wants to see their parents, or even stepparent, that way, so you know, we'll still be mindful of that). Once the hot tub is fixed (or replaced) it too will be the same way.

Swimming with clothes on makes about as much sense as bathing while dressed...to me.

perhaps they would have taken me less seriously if they knew I was dripping from the shower still... perhaps paid attention more?

Your avatar is naked....
edit on 2-6-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You have ankle length hair? Did you have an acting part on the Adams Family show?

Intrepid has ankle-length hair too.

It just happens to grow from his back.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, damn, man! I just laughed so hard I choked. What the hell? Ankle length back hair. Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Whenever Nobody is home-day. Tuesdays aren't good for me, and my nakedness isn't good for others. Not by surprise, anyway. lol

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Yeah right?!?!!? Only on Tuesday???? Why the hell should I put on clothes every other day of the week???

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok, that Team Edward profile pic just cracked me up....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join