It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above average moon hoax site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Some of the same-old-lame-old points... but some interesting new ones too. I like his comparison of two images from two different missions, with the same mountain formations in the background.

Still hooey... but...

Worth a look since this person has obviously gone through considerable effort.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 07:39 PM
link   
...but could be better.

Here's a picture where the person said that they screwed up on photo cross hairs.

I can do the same thing in my graphic program to mess with the photo. Then look at the white area: it doesn't vary in colors as it usally in the area where it hasn't been messed with.

Fake.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Actually, just go to

www.badastronomy.com...

This site through the powers of an intelligent physicist debunks all crazy apollo moon hoax theorizers...no matter what they throw out. It's great, check it out. He even does it with a little bit of humor.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Actually, just go to

www.badastronomy.com...

This site through the powers of an intelligent physicist debunks all crazy apollo moon hoax theorizers...no matter what they throw out. It's great, check it out. He even does it with a little bit of humor.

Sincerely,
no signature

The owner of that site, Phil Plait ran away from Jarrah White at the Amazing Meeting in Las Vegas, because he was scared of his critical questions. Those who have the truth on their side do not fear critical questions. You can see Plait running away on YouTube in Jarrah White's videos. Enough said.

top topics

join