It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife just had an ultrasound mamogram and has 4 spots.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CantStandIt

Thanks CantStandIt.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Another one, SOOOO many have been through this. I am glad it was nothing for you and your wife!

Thank you for the prayers!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Thank you for all the info. Seeing as I am a newb regarding BC, I appreciate all the info I can get.

So much to learn....Hopefully it will be useless info when all is said and done.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Thank you, I am becoming a firm believer in a healthy diet.

To bad I didn't think this years ago. I am trying to avoid any processed foods, or anything that comes in a box and can be 'nuked'.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks Skid Mark, some of your movie threads have helped take my mind off things. We both enjoy them

I'll keep posting them then. Anything to help. Just hang in there and take it one day at a time. Don't let it all get on top of you.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've had about a dozen 'spots' over the years. Nearly all turned out to be cysts that needed aspiration and a couple turned out to be calcium deposits. Most spots are benign but it's always best to get it checked and the stress while waiting is VERY understandable.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thanks for sharing that FF. I had the wife come over and read it and she smiled.....priceless.

Thank You.

And to all of you, she is feeling much more positive after reading your responses.

And for that I can not thank you all enough

I love this dysfunctional family we call ATS.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I just had my first mammogram and I was flagged to have another mammogram as well as an ultra-sound. Bottom line is that I'm fine and the girls are doing fine as well
If it's your wife's first mammogram they do flag more often than not to just make sure. They also use the first mammogram as a "map" of your breasts to know what's normal and what's not.

So, remember to breathe, and be open to your wife being ok.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, it also scared me when it happened to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Luvablejade

Thanks for sharing your experience

She is 55 and has had many over the years. She had a lump removed when she was 26 that turned out to be benign.
She also has dense breasts. This was the first ultrasound she has had done.

She had just had a regular mammogram done before the ultrasound.

Turned out the doctor ordered it for her next exam next year, my wife misunderstood and had it done right away.

I am thankful she did because if it turns out to be something than we have a year head start on it.

Her 'girls' have always been just fine too
At least I always thought so

And I am TOTALY open to her being OK.

This thread has helped us BOTH a lot.

Thanks guys......and gals

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

First thing you need to do is relax a little. You don't know anything for sure. NOTHING. it could be nothing. And you running around all flustered and thinking of how YOU are going to handle this is kind of self-fish.

Your wife must be going through a ton of mixed feelings right now and you need to be a man and step up and remain positive and uplifting in her time of confusion.

You sound so unprepared for stressful times and so desperate and that will come through to your wife.

All the best to your wife. But do the right thing and bury your feelings for now and be a supportive strong MAN!!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Anything that has to do with the breast tissue that shows as not normal is always a case of concern and worry. Depending the age of the woman tissue tends to change as we age and mammograms once clear starts to show differences as they base their findings in comparisons to previews mammogram, this doesn't means is something bad found but that something is just no right.

The spots as long as they are spot is ok, perhaps soft tissue differences, but when the spots shows as white then is what is call calcifications and that is no always cancer but cancer will show as calcifications.

I guess because she first got a ok that everything was fine she was not further diagnosed on the spot as most major hospitals does this days with all the advances in imagine and ultrasound.

I had all of them in just one day, with follow up on biopsy two times already first soft tissue anomaly and then calcification string, no positives.

The best thing to do is to make sure that the follow up is in order and that everything is done to get the best outcome.

I know, I know is hard no to be worry if is the first time the mammogram is abnormal, I spend and entire month on my first false positive worry to death.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

First thing you need to do is relax a little. You don't know anything for sure. NOTHING. it could be nothing. And you running around all flustered and thinking of how YOU are going to handle this is kind of self-fish.

Your wife must be going through a ton of mixed feelings right now and you need to be a man and step up and remain positive and uplifting in her time of confusion.

You sound so unprepared for stressful times and so desperate and that will come through to your wife.

All the best to your wife. But do the right thing and bury your feelings for now and be a supportive strong MAN!!

Concern for his wife and how he would deal with this if it turns out to be cancer is perfectly normal. He is a man and a good, caring, loving and compassionate one! No, they don't yet know if it is cancer or not, but I was damned glad that I was somewhat prepared for bad news just in case, because in my instance it was cancer.

I am stunned that you would say such things. Un prepared for stressful times? Is anyone ever fully prepared? He sounds like an awesome and real man to me by being by his wife's side with love and support. Of course he is worried!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

And you running around all flustered and thinking of how YOU are going to handle this is kind of self-fish.

Selfish?????

He has feelings too you know and needs support and compassion right now, not insults. There is nothing selfish about being worried and concerned for his wife, his life partner!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

breast cancer cures for you to research

DMSO 99% or 100% you can get this from a vets combine with Iodine spray directly on the breast also start taking Iodine internally about 2 drops a day all of us are deficient in iodine due to the fluoride and chlorine and bromine. you also need to combine the iodine with tyrosine and or selenium, vitamin c is also good but try and get it from food so alma berry is very high or pine needles are also good, nascent iodine is best but quite aggressive for the body

Artemisinin combined with Iron reportedly has a 96% cure rate of breast cancer within 16 hours

Fucoidan apparently cures the majority of cancer within 72 hours. this is found in brown seaweed if you can get the seaweed rather than supplement this would be better as it contains natural cell salts as well which are really beneficial in fighting cancer as well do not buy any thing that comes from japan due to the radiation, where as all the cell salts in the naturopaths/health stores are made by the pharma companies and are worthless as are all eh other pharma drugs

also stop using deodorant as it contains the parabens that cause the tumours. and if possible start growing your own food

remember doctors are just sales men for the pharma industry and have no idea how to cure the cause of disease they only cure the symptoms and get huge bonuses as well.
edit on 4-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

DMSO 99% or 100% you can get this from a vets combine with Iodine spray directly on the breast also start taking Iodine internally about 2 drops a day all of us are deficient in iodine due to the fluoride and chlorine and bromine. you also need to combine the iodine with tyrosine and or selenium, vitamin c is also good but try and get it from food so alma berry is very high or pine needles are also good, nascent iodine is best but quite aggressive for the body

Artemisinin combined with Iron reportedly has a 96% cure rate of breast cancer within 16 hours

Fucoidan apparently cures the majority of cancer within 72 hours. this is found in brown seaweed if you can get the seaweed rather than supplement this would be better as it contains natural cell salts as well which are really beneficial in fighting cancer as well do not buy any thing that comes from japan due to the radiation, where as all the cell salts in the naturopaths/health stores are made by the pharma companies and are worthless as are all eh other pharma drugs

also stop using deodorant as it contains the parabens that cause the tumours. and if possible start growing your own food

remember doctors are just sales men for the pharma industry and have no idea how to cure the cause of disease they only cure the symptoms and get huge bonuses as well.

At the moment she doesn't know whether she has breast cancer or not.

So it's probably best to stop posting ineffective and time-wasting "therapies".
In fact it's always best to not post them as they don't work and as I said, just waste valuable time.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

My wife just had an ultrasound mamogram and has 4 spots.

do some research on apricot kernels

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: jinni73

At the moment she doesn't know whether she has breast cancer or not.

So it's probably best to stop posting ineffective and time-wasting "therapies".
In fact it's always best to not post them as they don't work and as I said, just waste valuable time.

and you have tested that this doesn't work of course? which is why you have so much knowledge could you show me the testing please or are you making it up that it does not work,
so you think spraying some dmso and iodine onto the breast is harmful or that stopping using deodorant is not going to be beneficial to peoples health and you say I say dumb things.
edit on 9-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The scans these days are so sensitive that if any of us had a CAT scan, "spots" would show up inside our bodies from head to toe. There's probably nothing to worry about.

What we all should worry about is how the medical, pharmaceutical, medical device and medical fund-raising professions are uniformly against finding a cure for cancer. Instead, they dangle carrots and ask for more money. Meanwhile, cancers continue to increase, despite the billions of dollars raised and donated. "Wear pink" month is the biggest payday of the year for these crooks.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The scans these days are so sensitive that if any of us had a CAT scan, "spots" would show up inside our bodies from head to toe. There's probably nothing to worry about.

What we all should worry about is how the medical, pharmaceutical, medical device and medical fund-raising professions are uniformly against finding a cure for cancer. Instead, they dangle carrots and ask for more money. Meanwhile, cancers continue to increase, despite the billions of dollars raised and donated. "Wear pink" month is the biggest payday of the year for these crooks.

Yes agreed, I asked one of the Sisters at the Cancer clinic, on how busy they were, she said that they had to just recently employ another Oncologist. Their main stock in trade, are seriously potent cell killing chemicals, which are taken , intravenously every three weeks over a period of months . To kill off bad cells in various stages of their development, they also kill of the immune system, so the slightest cold requires a hospital visit. Then after that for a period of months, Herceptin is given, if their are any bad cells left, it blocks the Oestrogen receptor on the cell so it does not read the oestrogen signal to divide. Providing its a hormone related cancer that has this receptor.

So how come, why isn't their a mass of well known publicity, telling people to stop taking foods that have a dangerously high Oestrogen content, like Dairy, which because of milking pregnant cows, causes thirty times the amount of Oestrogen that non pregnant cows have? since 80% of milk and cheese is from cows in this state it should be widely known. The rise in the hormone related cancers is clearly, related to the rise in Dairy consumption. The plant like Oestrogens in G.M.Soya products could also be of concern as well. Along with many foods with growth hormones, that stay in the product ,telling cells to divide.

Its clear if the general population was savvy , the cancer rates would plummet, and profits would be lost.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: projectbane

Concern for his wife and how he would deal with this if it turns out to be cancer is perfectly normal. He is a man and a good, caring, loving and compassionate one! No, they don't yet know if it is cancer or not, but I was damned glad that I was somewhat prepared for bad news just in case, because in my instance it was cancer.

I am stunned that you would say such things. Un prepared for stressful times? Is anyone ever fully prepared? He sounds like an awesome and real man to me by being by his wife's side with love and support. Of course he is worried!

Read it in context. And stop picking up things to moan about. My post clearly explains how I intended it and you choose to twist it ever so slightly to have a different meaning. Why do people always like to post something about their own problems on sometimes thread when its not needed as if to piggy back off someone elses thread and garnish sympathy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join