It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another investment banker jumps to his death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday

originally posted by: OhOkYeah
He's not someone who had a hopeless life. He had more than enough to do whatever he wanted in this world

If you get served everything on a silver tablet, you get the feeling you didn't do anything yourself. You feel as if you haven't earned it, and that you don't deserve the richness and luxury from it. I knew peope who just collect, collect, collect money, but don't know what to do with it. They only spend small parts of it (parts which they obviously believe they have really "earned").

However, this only happens if you have a conscience. Many people don't seem to have a conscience though, so they embrace the superficialty and money-god, spend everything in luxury and are still happy. And I agree that life is basically simpler when you got lots of money (usually most bankers have). But it takes a certain mindset to "embrace" such a lifestyle.

But if you are depressed or down on yourself, you have the money to change your circumstances and go after what will make you feel fulfilled in your life. Most people don't have that luxury, and never will. To say you are depressed for having opportunities is an insult to everyone who struggles their entire life. He could have put all of his resources towards completely selfless causes if he felt like he didn't earn any of it. There is just no excuse to tossing it all out of the window .

window.

window .
edit on 29-5-2015 by OhOkYeah because: A small bug here. "window" with a period attached produces a dash. The space between window and . solves this issue

edit on 29-5-2015 by OhOkYeah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hm, interesting. I recall hearing about there being a string of mysterious deaths of bankers, but I had not seen the list before. The vast majority of these bankers are specifically associated with JPMorgan, which is one of the banks most implicated with corruption, as far as I understand. There are clearly things going on behind the scenes, but were these guys that died the "good guys" or the "bad guys"? In other words, is it possible some were defectors, as it said a few of them were having arguments and "questioning their superiors", as well as telling their psychologists they were "anxious" about legal probes into their business etc. It seems to be a mix, but 85% conspiracy - whether for good or ill, is hard to say.

I think it speaks to the idea that "the engines of humanity are overheating" - as the sheer complexity of this computer-related system itself could be maxing out these people's brains to the point of PTSD etc. A lot of them appear to have been complaining about stress and were on psychiatric drugs as well.

I imagine it points towards some very serious troubles in the henhouse of the U.S. economy though...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think I can’t blame this poor guy for my lost 401k. The ones responsible for that are probably not prone to suicide.

It seems he may be just a tragic young man.

Or…it could be something deeper and one wonders if this is a part of the mysterious series of murders, suicides and odd deaths of financial people.

The question is:

Is it a curse? Like one of the plaques of Egypt?

A misdirection serial murder case?

An intelligence operation

A series of coincidences?

Or something Deeper

If this is a murder operation it may be done to intimidate certain people in financial circles.
www.valuewalk.com...

edit on 29-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

But if you are depressed or down on yourself, you have the money to change your circumstances and go after what will make you feel fulfilled in your life.

Clearly you do not understand depression or suicide.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

But if you are depressed or down on yourself, you have the money to change your circumstances and go after what will make you feel fulfilled in your life.

Has nothing to do with perceived "depression"

He is a human with a mind

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"Wall Street didn't clean up in terms of regulation until they found out there was a huge mortgage crisis," said Dr. Alden Cass, psychologist and author of "Bullish Thinking: The Advisor's Guide to Surviving and Thriving on Wall Street."

"[Mental health] is the same thing; it's not a problem until somebody gets hurt." Cass specializes in treating patients with high-powered, high-pressure jobs.

He says they're especially in danger of suffering when the job they consider a part of their identity doesn't match up with the lofty expectations they've set for themselves.

Wall Streeters are often by nature highly competitive perfectionists who compare themselves to their peers. In an environment where people are getting fired left and right, says Cass, this can result in serious paranoia. "People feel replaceable," he said.
www.businessinsider.com...

I wonder how many of these young men had been treated by this "therapist to the Wall-Streeters". Interesting guy. dealbreaker.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Has nothing to do with perceived "depression"

He is a human with a mind

perceived "depression"

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

www.hangthebankers.com...

Anything to do with the above by any chance ??????

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

That was an interesting read. Something is going on for sure. We probably won't know till it's already upon us.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hopefully he gets peace in the next life.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yes, that's it....money is their God.....dammitt....
the worldly way really.....He was brought up to be a modern man.....you know, one that works in the glass towers .....shoulda been a cowboy stead....out in the country .....that's what saved me from the world, world....a reply to: intrptr

Yee haw!

From an admirer, currently stuck in the 'Burbs…

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

After he fell to the sidewalk body parts were scattered in the street and a passing Honda CRV was either hit or narrowly missed.

An employee at a nearby parking garage was sent home after seeing his body explode on impact and having blood splattered on his shirt.

Relatives were reportedly unable to officially identify the body due to the severity of the injuries. Police will now use fingerprints.

Witness Mario Mroczkowski said that Thomas was decapitated after hitting a guard rail for a road that leads into Manhattan according to the New York Daily News. 'I got close, but when I looked, all I saw were body parts ... guts everywhere,' he said.

Tourists on an open-air bus took out their cell phones to take pictures of the incident, according to nearby workers.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz3bdHaGrA6 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's quite the detailed coverage. Sheesh.
edit on 5/30/2015 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Close to 100 over the past two years:

Bankers deaths/suicides

Many of these supposed "suicides" could easily have been murders made to look like suicides to reduce the chance of investigation.

Reminds me of the person who shot themselves two times in the head with a gun or the person who shot themselves three times in the heart with a nail gun.

I've lived in Asia before and a common well-known method of execution by the triads is to push someone off a high building - to make it look like a suicide. Who would choose such a horrible way to go? I think most would choose something with less suffering like pills, cuts, gun etc.

People can be choked to death in way that will show no marks, drugs can be introduced that will metabolize upon death, car accidents, drownings, fires, muggings can all be staged.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster

After he fell to the sidewalk body parts were scattered in the street and a passing Honda CRV was either hit or narrowly missed.

An employee at a nearby parking garage was sent home after seeing his body explode on impact and having blood splattered on his shirt.

Relatives were reportedly unable to officially identify the body due to the severity of the injuries. Police will now use fingerprints.

Witness Mario Mroczkowski said that Thomas was decapitated after hitting a guard rail for a road that leads into Manhattan according to the New York Daily News. 'I got close, but when I looked, all I saw were body parts ... guts everywhere,' he said.

Tourists on an open-air bus took out their cell phones to take pictures of the incident, according to nearby workers.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz3bdHaGrA6 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's quite the detailed coverage. Sheesh.

He was decapitated from landing on top of a guard rail.

I can't say anything bad about him since I do not know who he was, but the Financial Industry he works in is corrupt as hell.
The pressure they feel is to steal from as many muppets as possible to give to themselves and their masters that own 80% of the wealth in the stock market.

If the average American pulled all their 401ks that they leech from, it would collapse it all.
But then their puppets in DC would just hand them more money

They are the modern day Money Changers, and Money is their God

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

I can't say anything bad about him since I do not know who he was, but the Financial Industry he works in is corrupt as hell.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
72 Bankers die of mysterious circumstances in a couple of years
www.valuewalk.com...

This could also be an accumulation of the bad vibes civilization and society has towards bankers and financial institutions.

This is very unscientific of course, but perhaps mass communication and attitudes, feelings on a macrocosmic scale are so intense towards these bandits and Banksters (not to single out this unfortunate young man) that some (spiritual or psychic force [karma]) is doing some damage to people in the industry.

The one thing to refute my own thesis is the fact that if it were valid then politicians would be dropping dead every day!

UNLESS…

A big unless…

The occult Masters (Illuminati or whatever) have some kind of method of insulating their puppets (Manchurian candidates=politicians) from this psychic force.

So the Banksters are the sacrifices that keep the (force) away from the hides of the truly responsible criminals…the politicians.

Recall Obama’s statement to the Banksters when they visited the white house with hat in hand:

“My administration,” the president added, “is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

Maybe for that they offered their employees as sacrifices

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Depression is something genetic, a survival trait designed to prolong life. Due to its genome lag, it effectively has no place in our society, and grants little survival benefit.

If you don't understand small aspects of depression, or are fortunate enough not to know anyone who has been depressed, don't say money will solve the issue, regardless of being human with a mind, like you can actively purge yourself of these detrimental survival skills

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus

Depression is something genetic, a survival trait designed to prolong life. Due to its genome lag, it effectively has no place in our society, and grants little survival benefit.

If you don't understand small aspects of depression, or are fortunate enough not to know anyone who has been depressed, don't say money will solve the issue, regardless of being human with a mind, like you can actively purge yourself of these detrimental survival skills

We've also developed the intelligence to understand these things and over come them using logic.

The difference between this guy and a poor person in the same situation, is that the poor person does not have the money, opportunities, and resources to change their life's circumstances. The way the world is currently built, money does solve the issue. Instead of using his advantages to make effective change, he threw it all out of the window.

What's funny is that most people who claim to have experienced depression or understand it have no idea how dark it really gets, and the type of decision making that occurs when you truly hit the bottom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join