It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia puts Fear in U.S.A.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
On second thought, no lock necessary, you folks just concentrate on this thread. Better you folks entertain yourselves here!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thomas

I defend my statement that Joe Vials is both less than reputable and also well informed. A person's reputation in the community and the information they possess are different. He can be informed (have knowledge that some others don't) while at the same time be seen as disreputable. I don't think it's an oxymoron to describe the man as such, and I've kept abreast of his articles for a while now. He often breaks stories 3-6 months earlier than other sources, and he has very detailed knowledge of weapon sales, oil contracts, and other specific source info that few laymen have access to. I'm not trying to be a pissant, but I wanted to make it clear that I wasn't typing without thinking.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes, excellent; less than reputbale but well informed.

In other words, a liar. That is exactly what your statement describes.

Go now and find a complimentary article from Rense.com and this thread will be complete!!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Actually, he isn't a liar, to the best of my knowledge. He does however, suffer from a bad reputation resulting from his obsession with Zionist Jews and their multitudinous nefarious plots to take over the world. A man can be well informed and still come to erroneous conclusions, probably brought on by 'conspiracyitis'. That doesn't automatically invalidate every shred of his data, it just colors the filter through which others perceive him, and reduces his audience the choir, if you know what I mean.

I would also point out (a shame that I must) that any person professing a disdain for Zionists is not necessarily proclaiming a hatred for all jewish people. Zionists by and large believe that goyim (non jews) are cockroaches and cattle, to be maimed, raped, murdered, and enslaved without justification. They believe this because their holy book tells them to believe this. Most Jews fall outside this particular group, and like the main body of most religions, are no more or less evil on average than any other group. So anybody talking about 'murderous zionist jews' should be dismissed no quicker than somebody talking about 'muderous islamic militants', which is to say, take it all with a grain of salt and look at the research itself, not the conclusions drawn by this biased author or that biased author.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Vialls is a liar, maybe brilliant and informed, and he would have to be to make up that crap, but a liar none the less. He is the Michael Moore of the international world, and I mean that in a bad way. To say he doesn't hate America would be a streach. He obviously does, and anyone who says otherwise is apologising for him. Again, he has that in common with Michael Moore as well. Propaganda BS.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you check U.S. MEDIA said that U.S. Government didn't want Venezuala to buy those MiG 29's Russia was going to sell them, NOW why would U.S.A. be so concerned with a sovern nation like Venezuala buing MiG 29's if U.S.'s F-15's and F-16's are sssooo better?, maybe because these WE'RE MiG 29 SMT's WITH SS-22 on them?b I think that is the logical answer, can you prove that U.S. didn't tell Venezuala not to buy MiG's then (COWBOY) you'll have a real arguement to proove "vialls made it up untill then his story is 100% correct, and will be forever.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Like what? Russia didn't want India to buy American jets too. Russia is in a crisis now,imagine what would happen if it went to war with the US now.The whole country will just tear itself apart,like the old soviet union.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I noticed several people saying america equipment would own the russian's that is not true the slightest bit. russia sells weapons, planes,carriers etc to others I seriously doubt russia puts that money back into the country more than likely there making exactly the same equipment as most others. use iraq as an example they have zero weapons basically and there guerilla warfare buddies are now basically making iraq hell for mostly the americans you cant wipe them out becauuset hey just come back and the more back publication that is made the more of these guys arrive. So you want to deal with russia there much richer than iraq. there bigger. they have larger population. they are now going through a small idustrial revolution once that is complete and this applies to china the USA is in for one real shock

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The US wants to sell jets to anyone who we consider friends and won't use them on us, just like Russia does. We also want to sell aircraft to Taiwan, and throughout asia, the MIGS are a lot cheaper though, and even if they seem to get shot down a lot more the cost is a selling point. I don't think there is any "super Mig-29" other than your average Mig, with maybe some jamming equipment and some Russian anti-ship missiles, while impressive are nothing the US navy hasn't heard of or practiced taking care of for the last several decades. The US has been spending a lot more money over a lot more time than the Russians have in order to produce "stealth", and while expressed on other threads, I doubt "plasma stealth" exists or if it does the US probably made it first, and I doubt the Russians would try to make it work on a 20 year old aircraft design. A couple dozen migs hiding in the jungle are no match for the hell that the US can unleash if it's oil supply line were threatened. Villas is an exaggerator, and a liar, claiming alliances where there are none. He hates the US and Israel, and anyone reading his work would come to that conclusion immeadiately unless you are apologising for him.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Cowboy]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
1. Russia has it's own little problem with terrorists right now...so I think it won't be concentrating on world domination just yet....

2. If Russia and the US went to war, we'd ALL be glowing in the dark comrade....

3. While Russia is getting back on it's feet financially, it's still got a long way to go to reclaim it's superpower status...

4. If you think that Russia has the dough to have even a token fleet of 5th gen aircraft, then you're living in a pipedream.

5. Forget Top Gun and Behind Enemy Lines....I'd recommend renting "Red Dawn", hehe...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And Russia would sell its "super mig" to a south American country? With "plasma stealth"?? It would risk a national secret like that for what??? Sorry he is not even plausable. Vialls is a nut, and Russia does not want war, and is in no position to start one.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Now a bunch of yank civilians know more than Rus scientists(cowboy) can't you see threw these Yank lies another thing thats show cowboy here don't know a thing is if Rus sells MiG SMT's with plasma then Russia has a better MiGs with more advanced Plasma than that, (I'm not telling you this from a hypothetical point of view but from actual fact man!) but you know more than Rus scientists yea we should just listen to Yanks like cowboy here
and to the other guy Rus is a super power 988Thousand active duty troops 6000 active duty warplanes 39thousand Nukes you've got to be stupid to think Rus aint a superpower, but then again Rus was weeker in 45 and still crushed NAZIz now yes now 2004 Rus in 10x more powerful and West is gonna find out right when they think they have really out preformed Russia with there expantion into Eastern Europe, a few nato bases in ex soviet republics aint gonna do a THANG to Russia baby.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

5. Forget Top Gun and Behind Enemy Lines....I'd recommend renting "Red Dawn", hehe...

I just have to put in my 2 cents here...and I have to say that that movie is a bunch of bs lies. Not to mention it's one sided perspective and patriotic anti-communist views. A propoganda film in other words.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Now a bunch of yank civilians know more than Rus scientists(cowboy) can't you see threw these Yank lies another thing thats show cowboy here don't know a thing is if Rus sells MiG SMT's with plasma then Russia has a better MiGs with more advanced Plasma than that, (I'm not telling you this from a hypothetical point of view but from actual fact man!) but you know more than Rus scientists yea we should just listen to Yanks like cowboy here
and to the other guy Rus is a super power 988Thousand active duty troops 6000 active duty warplanes 39thousand Nukes you've got to be stupid to think Rus aint a superpower, but then again Rus was weeker in 45 and still crushed NAZIz now yes now 2004 Rus in 10x more powerful and West is gonna find out right when they think they have really out preformed Russia with there expantion into Eastern Europe, a few nato bases in ex soviet republics aint gonna do a THANG to Russia baby.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by SiberianTiger]

Wow, this is more far out than that area-51 alien spaceship website. Russia is a shadow of it's former soviet union, and if you think Russia today is capable of taking on the US, well I know where I will be betting my money on. Russia has not had the money to update anything for fifteen years now, and can't even buy the latest fighters for itself it is selling to India. It's navy is sinking at the pier, and airforce rusting and pilots not flying. I don't think that the US will ever invade Russia, so all your bluster is for nothing,,, unless you really want and believe you can win nuclear war??? Numerically stragegically the two superpowers are equal, as far as having thousands of nuclear warheads go. There would be nothing left of Russia. (or the US) Don't kid yourself. And your wacko friend who see's conspiricies selling your migs to Venisuela so they can attack US oil interests, man that is frigging nuts. Nobody wants to take on the US in that way!!! INcluding anyone in South America. Dream on.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you saw this:

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

But Russia and China aren't as far apart as most would hope.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Russian pilots are training everyday all that stuff about them not doing it and Rus Gov officials saying "we're rusting away is to make you dummies think that so we can shock you outta your pants, now why did Rus sign a Military pact with Serbia against nato should nato attack again if Russia can't back it up? answer because all that Russia is weak stuff is for you yanks to believe.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Its fact behind enemy lines the film shows the russian sniper killing the german in cold blood stood almost right next to each other whilst in reality he killed him whilst hidden in rubble. theres one way america tries to persuade the world that russia is crap. they want to make it seem as though no other country is good

Odd

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
you'll have a real arguement to proove "vialls made it up untill then his story is 100% correct, and will be forever.

This is simply not the case, and it's this kind of logic that's ruining ATS and conspiracy sites everywhere.

Just because something has not been disproven does not mean it cannot be... the information necessary to prove or disprove anything may be obscure, scarce, or simply impossible to divulge, or perhaps a person just hasn't come forward with the truth yet.

For instance, I could tell you that there is, or there is not, a God, and your agreement or dissent would be based solely upon faith, or lack thereof. We do not possess the means to provide 'proof' one way or the other about a LOT of things, but that does not make anything true or untrue by default.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
God I love this thread

I am going to pop some popcorn and come back so you can explain which country wins the radioactive graveyard that would be the late great planet earth if the super powers REALLY went to war.

Now for the most important question.

Which side has the sharks with laser beams on their heads? And this effects a zillion megatons of nuclear warheads and bio weapons how?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And don't forget the beer with the popcorn!
It is amazing to me how many people want to start a nuclear war over who's thing is bigger! Well at least we got good seats...

And I think I should change my name to "DR. EVIL"...

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Cowboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join