It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia puts Fear in U.S.A.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
why does excessive hard laughter about own jokes always sound hollow and stupid???

I am sure many usa/russian/indian/paki/other nationalist recognize themselves
Whaaahahaaaahhaaaaaaa!

(that's what I mean, it's doesnt go beyond the level of 13 year olds playing Quake "We gonna frag your sorry campers asses and blalblabla"), the trouble is:

- Despite their chestthumping they got to eat my mighty rocketlauncher anyway (put some maniacal Dr Evil giggle here to underscore my bold OWNERship statement)

- some of them are already way past 13 and should know better by now...

- Real war and Real Blood is not a game, think twice!

On a more serious note: it seems that while the soviet union has cracked, Putin is at least trying to consolidate the position of Russia and direct neighbouring Republics and it certainly looks like he is a firm supporter of a strong millitary.

Also the relation with the chinese is ambigious, Putin likes the chinese for being good customers and buying russian weapons, also he likes that the chinese throw in some political weight against usa, but he seems worried about the continious "silent takeover" in the asian parts of Russia/Siberia. chinese speaking immigrants, it's estimated that they already are the fourth minority in Russia.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow, im surprised someone actually belives this pure nazi BS.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by S7ranger]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm laughing at Americans for thinking that muslim terrorists were the ones who attcked and who even now you still can't figure out the U.S. Gov is the one behind it ALL ,I Know war is not nice and there are culprits and thier armies that must PAY with MASIVE BLOOD and Russia will be the Punisher on this one, P.S. It will (WW3) happen when you least expect it, and if it doesn't then all I'm posting is in vain, remember what the article said (which what he said is 100%true) Americans can stop this maddness by getting Bush and his crouniess out of office, but ONLY if Americans realise what going on if Americans don't then KAAABBOOOOMMM!!!!!!! RUSSIAN STYLE

[edit on 23-12-2004 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

Prove it, I don't believe you have.

Grammar Monkeys, not just hoping for a period anymore....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

and Russia will be the Punisher on this one, P.S. It will (WW3) happen when you least expect it, and if it doesn't then all I'm posting is in vain,

Every single word you are typing is in vain

remember what the article said (which what he said is 100%true)

Yeah right! The idiot that wrote the article cant even tell you if it is the United States of America, or the United States of NEW YORK! Pure stupidity. This way bypasses ignorance

Americans can stop this maddness by getting Bush and his crouniess out of office,

So tell me. Who are you really mad at. Bush or the American people. You obviously dont know jack about America or the politics behind it. Half of America despises Bush. All of America despise little biggots.

but ONLY if Americans realise what going on if Americans don't then KAAABBOOOOMMM!!!!!!! RUSSIAN STYLE

Yeah, with what, a out of date suitcase bomb? C'mon. I know Russia has a formidable military. The fact is, Russia would never directly attack America as it would ensure the destruction of the world. And your beloved Putin knows it. By the way, you do realize that your beloved Putin is just as corrupt and morally unstable as Bush right? One more thing. How old are you? You speak like your 12 and dont really know what your talking about. It reminds me of a kid hearing some grownups talk and then regurgitating it to sound cool to his buddies.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

SiberianTige, shto Tbl bred nisesh, mojit hvatit uje?
, a nashet chto amerikosi sami sebya atakovali ya soglasen.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm laughing at Americans for thinking that muslim terrorists were the ones who attcked and who even now you still can't figure out the U.S. Gov is the one behind it ALL ,I Know war is not nice and there are culprits and thier armies that must PAY with MASIVE BLOOD and Russia will be the Punisher on this one, P.S. It will (WW3) happen when you least expect it, and if it doesn't then all I'm posting is in vain, remember what the article said (which what he said is 100%true) Americans can stop this maddness by getting Bush and his crouniess out of office, but ONLY if Americans realise what going on if Americans don't then KAAABBOOOOMMM!!!!!!! RUSSIAN STYLE

Are you schizophrenic? You're not making any sense, at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Siberian Tiger, I don't know what you are smoking but i would like some of it

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If the US is afraid of Russia, why is it going to pull it's forces out of Europe?

Because Russia isn't a threat anymore. Neither the US nor Russia want to fight each other.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
IF IF was a Fifth we'd all be drunk! you guys ask to many silly questions and don't focus on the answer which has been in your face a long time? www.joevialls.co.uk...

[edit on 25-12-2004 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
unfortunately this anti-american 'spam' is quite prevalent all over the world..including countries which are US allies..the govts there love teh US because of all the grease and greenbacks, but the public hates them..Jus the other day I was at a royal tiger resort in India with a bunch of brits which were quite stcuk up IMHO and quite difficult to conduct conversation with...bu then we found a common hobby...Amerikkann bashing!!

Also Putin maybe as corrupt as Bush but I'd prefer Putin to head my country over Bush..Hell I'd prefer Musharraf to Bush!!And I'm from India

To contribute to the topic this Russia China Brazil Iran axis is quite interesting but it won't work unless India joins in..A neutral or US allied Idnia would screw this alliance over..On the Other hand India in the alliance would change things..

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It will (WW3) happen when you least expect it, and if it doesn't then all I'm posting is in vain, remember what the article said (which what he said is 100%true) Americans can stop this maddness by getting Bush and his crouniess out of office, but ONLY if Americans realise what going on if Americans don't then KAAABBOOOOMMM!!!!!!! RUSSIAN STYLE

Please if you think Russia can attack the US and not get nuked off the planet in the process you have been reading into your propoganda to much. Niether side can win a war there is no first stike win. So even if Russia hit every major city in the US first the US subs would pop up and launch their nukes and wipe Russia out.

This is also no longer era of the Soviet Union either the US spends almost as much on their black budget as Russia spends on its whole military now. Russia still has the nukes of a super power but those dont win wars they are suicide weapons against either the US or Russia.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is either a wind-up or something is very very wrong with this guy. If its not a wnid up, then there is some uncontrollable rage and major hate going on. And for what ? No one is told. Guy, see a doctor, or get off the stuff you've been smoking or drinking. You're having one bad trip !

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh yeah, but Russia was never "brainwashed" by the Politburo for 70 years.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
War talk like this joke of a site, and Siberian Tiger is spewing is nothing but talk like you would find in a school yard. Russia can't do diddly to the US in our hemisphere without nuclear weapons, and like mentioned above, nuclear weapons are suicide weapons. Escalation and mutual destruction is assured. Don't doubt that the US can make Russia a glass bottomed self lighted parking lot shaped like a crater. Russia will be utterly and totally destroyed. The US will be as well, but illusions of winning such a conflict is dangerous, and frankly stupid and irresponsible. No country with several thousand nuclear weapons can be "beaten", but it can be totally destroyed.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello SiberianTiger, I find the articles of extreme interest. I have carried out quite a bit of research to verify if the author tells the truth and I can say all the stuff exposed corresponds to facts.

After analyzing the facts I would assume that another terror attach is probably imminent as it's the only way the governmet can justify its oilgrab plans.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
Also Putin maybe as corrupt as Bush but I'd prefer Putin to head my country over Bush..Hell I'd prefer Musharraf to Bush!!And I'm from India

Lol,guess what bush was doing during 9/11? He was busy visiting a preschool in Florida and when he got the news he kept on reading a storybook to the kiddies there.And,before 9/11 he spent half his time on vacation....Jeez.....

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yea imagine that, he thought about what he was hearing. I guess he should have dashed from the room and found the nearest phone booth to become Super Man, huh? Come on,,, don't give me that Michael Moore crap.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I thought maybe he should have just found out what was happening instead of reading the three little pigs.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
After reading a little of this, I was thinking of slapping many with warnings for name-calling. Then, I came across this oxymoron:

"Vials may be less than reputable, but he is informed. "

It occured to me that the best thing to do is to lock this thread and hope that everyone involved comes to the realization that there is no longer a need for the voluntary drug tests; the government has all the data it needs, we all now know that drugs are bad for you and they disrupt normal brain activity.

Just say NO, people; please!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join