It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia puts Fear in U.S.A.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
www.vialls.com...

Wow, this is funny. I'm not sure if it is possible to find a less-reputable source of information.

Anyway, how does this link apply to "Russia" anyway. Russia and China have a worse relationship than Russia and the US - by far.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yeah, this person put some link like this in some other forum too; just another anti-American I guess.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What would a war between the US and Russia look like.... hmnn... imagine a fleet of laser-bearing ucavs and mysterious black triangles plucking rusted out Soviet era craft from the sky...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

www.vialls.com...

Joe Vialls, less than a solid source, as previously stated. My question is why the Spam?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bucking for KP duty soldier.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry but anyone who actually thinks that Russia and China will suddenly be able to form a tight knit coalition and work closely together without each wanting to be top dog and blowing each other out is an idiot. It's simply not reality.

Additionally, Cuban boats and some migs are going to impose an unbreakable embargo against the US? Alrighty...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwars51

www.vialls.com...

Wow, this is funny. I'm not sure if it is possible to find a less-reputable source of information.

Anyway, how does this link apply to "Russia" anyway. Russia and China have a worse relationship than Russia and the US - by far.

Is the joker for real? He is so stupid he even put his name address and bank account number on the bottom of this page. I can see some hacker right now taking any money out that anyone may donate. I also note he appears to be banned from Yahoo and other US areas.

www.vialls.com...

Its on the bottom of the page

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
also im sure lasers could zap those missiles that travel at 2.9 mach outta water, sky, air whatever.....
Lasers= light speed = many times faster than mach 2.9

as for other stuff who knows what USA has hidden away for retaliation purposes against countrys that might attack it.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by blobby]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well it's nice to see ALL of you slapping each other's backs and making sweet reassurances that America is just waiting for the 'Right Moment' to unleash a can of whoop-ass. Also, study up on the difference between someone who hates America and someone who loves the idea of it so much they'd be willing to listen to idiots such as yourselves all day long, every day, and remain on boards across the country just to keep the dream alive.

Vials may be less than reputable, but he is informed. He has more placed sources than any of his detractors, and while he is an abrasive guy he certainly doesn't hate america. I would postulate that what he hates is people making his work harder because they can't wean themselves off the tv tit. His sources are his business, take the advice or don't, but in the end don't discredit anything before you've fully investigated it. And some things go deeper than you think.

Another real possibility is that he makes all that stuff up just to make money, which I'm sure is a lot. Surely, he makes a stunning amount of money from random disbelieving folks such as yourself donating money to a bank account.

Read his Tesla articles. Read the timestamps on his various articles that make predictions about the war, including Fallujah and Mosul, and look at the corresponding news stories weeks later. Either he's incredibly lucky while typing in the throes of greedy lunacy, psuchic pre-cog, or he's got some good sources. I consider the last option the most reasonable, to my logical mind. Always willing to hear more arguments that smack of fact.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There's some major problems with this. America has as strong of ties with India and China as Russia does. China and Russia don't trust each other anymore then they trust America. Brazil seems to be taking China for a ride with the recent energy plan they signed. They're ripping China off.

I think these relations are being blown out of proportion. I see many of China's support of Iran and Brazil out of desperation for oil. Russia would stab anyone in the back to further their own interests. Putin showed that with the Iraq war and Bush. Would anyone honestly trust them?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Read his Tesla articles. Read the timestamps on his various articles that make predictions about the war, including Fallujah and Mosul, and look at the corresponding news stories weeks later. Either he's incredibly lucky while typing in the throes of greedy lunacy, psuchic pre-cog, or he's got some good sources.

I doubt luck has anything to do with it. It is possible he may have muslim ties feeding him the info in advance.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah, that's definitely possible. But in the end, who really knows. Pictures can be easily faked, voice prints can be faked, tapes, video, text, everything. Sometimes it comes down to instinct when dealing with a sea of propaganda.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh yes..I'm going to trust anything that starts off with "murderous Zionist Jews"

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm convinced beyond a resonable doubt that you Amerikkkanna's are just to "brainwashed" to EVER see the truth, this site I put up clearly explains all the unexpected visits to S.America by Bush Putin this siste and the others he (Mr.Vialls) put up explain CLEARLY U.S. went in for OILOILOIL but you don't want to belive it you force yourselve to belive no, "there were wmd's wmd's" "Iraq was a threat Iraq was a threat" well go ahead, go head long ahead cause your gonna get a "BIG SUPRISE" "RUSSKI STYLE" keep believing Russia doesn't have it's TRUE 5th Gen Aircraft ready for WW3 (oh you know that all these 5th Gen Fighters are being prepared for WW3 right?, Imean you don't possable belive this DISinformation the Government tell that these planes are just being built just to move ahead right?, you know it's for WORLD WAAAARRRR333333 HAHAHAHAH WE'RE GONNA WIN (Russia) I garontee it with a capitol W) Anyways it's good for Russia that you beileve these great DISinformation Russia throws out like deliberatly crashing SUkoi's/ MiGs at airshows so U.S.A./U.K. can realy think oh look at those dumb Russia's they realy have gon don't the tube" hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah we Russki's can't belive ourselves you niave Amerikkkanns realy belive this but then again you guys belive in movies like "TOPGUN" "Behing Enimey lines" hahahahahahaha

[edit on 23-12-2004 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That sight he's dumping on the boards might be a misdirect. Try a google for Joe Vials, compare the two articles, if you can find that one on his list. I've feel like I've seen that link somewhere before though, gotta go look for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Tiger

I recomend you lower your dosage of coffee and or nationalism. Both of 'em really get the heart goin' like a son of a gun.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Amerikkkanns

I sure hope that you've figured out that your horrible spelling isn't helping your credibility.

Labeling the US as murdering Zionists, and "Great Satan" isn't helping the articles credibility. Really, the article says that Venezula just got Mig-29s with plasma stealth. Nobodies even sure if plasma stealth is real, and Mig-29s definatly aren't suited for plasma stealth. This is one of the most biased articles I've ever seen. I sure hope that the author remembers his pills.

This is the kind of propaganda and
that nobody likes taking up server space.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm convinced beyond a resonable doubt that you Amerikkkanna's are just to "brainwashed" to EVER see the truth, this site I put up clearly explains all the unexpected visits to S.America by Bush Putin this siste and the others he (Mr.Vialls) put up explain CLEARLY U.S. went in for OILOILOIL but you don't want to belive it you force yourselve to belive no, "there were wmd's wmd's" "Iraq was a threat Iraq was a threat" well go ahead, go head long ahead cause your gonna get a "BIG SUPRISE" "RUSSKI STYLE" keep believing Russia doesn't have it's TRUE 5th Gen Aircraft ready for WW3 (oh you know that all these 5th Gen Fighters are being prepared for WW3 right?, Imean you don't possable belive this DISinformation the Government tell that these planes are just being built just to move ahead right?, you know it's for WORLD WAAAARRRR333333 HAHAHAHAH WE'RE GONNA WIN (Russia) I garontee it with a capitol W) Anyways it's good for Russia that you beileve these great DISinformation Russia throws out like deliberatly crashing SUkoi's/ MiGs at airshows so U.S.A./U.K. can realy think oh look at those dumb Russia's they realy have gon don't the tube" hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah we Russki's can't belive ourselves you niave Amerikkkanns realy belive this but then again you guys belive in movies like "TOPGUN" "Behing Enimey lines" hahahahahahaha

I think someone forgot their medicine today....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
HEY WE HAVE THE WMD's yeah don't believe those ho say we went in for oil yeah there we 19 hijackers don't believe those who say the planes were remotecontrolled by the Airforce we're underattack by terrorists we're under attck by terrorists hahahahaha

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm having technical difficulties trying to understand your English. You see it helps to include periods occasionally. I can't tell if your

1. Laughing at the US for getting attacked
  2. Laughing at the US for it's supposed stupidity
  3. Just another crazy person who forgot to take his/her pills

So do me a favor and please make your post legible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join