It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Cessna 182 circling Minneapolis and it's suburbs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Am I the only person who does not feel ONE STINKING BIT SAFER due to stuff like this?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Am I the only person who does not feel ONE STINKING BIT SAFER due to stuff like this?

I know what you mean.

First Capt'n Morgan in cans. Next thing....Makers Mark.

Oh what a world... WHAT A WORLD!!!!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if it was some sort of surveillance plane.
Minnesota has been tagged as an ISIS hotbed.

The fact that no one seems to know who the plane belongs to says a lot.
Especially since it is still allowed to fly around.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowstalker

The same type of planes traced to a nonexistent company in the same VA town of Bristow flew the same type of patterns over Baltimore when the riots were going on.
There was a thread about it. I will see if I can find it.

Here you go:
Washington Post
The company that the planes were registered to was NG Research in that case... but from Bristow, VA.
edit on b000000312015-05-29T16:35:01-05:0004America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 16:35:01 -0500400000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Interesting stuff Butcherguy. I agree with an earlier post. I don't feel safer so to speak. I am well aware of the fact of the large amount of ISIS supporters in Minneapolis, and the MoA has always been a big target for the bad guys.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowstalker

I agree with Vasa Croe that these are Stingray operations. I think that the feds are the ones orchestrating it, but it is possible that the city governments request it. The Baltimore police chief denied that the city had any part in the operations there.
It traces back to fictitious companies based in the same VA town that is actually suburban Washington DC.
I don't like it at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
just wanted to add to the info,

quite a few years ago i worked at a local municipal airport. One of our hanger tenants was the FBI. They flew a white-with red stripe Cessna 172 variant with a external camera mount. I cant remember if i ever saw it with the camera mounted, but it was a good 8-9 years ago.

On the fuel receipts we listed the customer as Bergstrom Air. really good couple of guys.

addition: They never flat out said that they with the FBI. That was just the word around the hanger that Bergstrom Air was actually the FBI.
edit on 1-6-2015 by SabreOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That's my biggest issue. They are operating under false company names, but they insist they're being open about the use of the A/C. It's just bs. It's no surprise honestly. I hope they're only going after criminals and terrorists. You never know. My co workers have labeled me a conspiracy nut just because I'm questioning what exactly is going on. They believe the government is on the up and up telling the truth on almost everything. I feel kinda bad for them.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This thread reminded of something that happened two winters ago. I'm not sure of the exact dates. But I remember it was cold.

I live right across the Hudson from NYC. For three days we had a Cessna circling overhead for hours at a time. I saw it both in the daytime and night. It was pretty high up there too. My guess was that it was Homeland Security doing some kind of electronic snooping.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join