It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin declares all Russian military deaths state secrets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Russia doesn't have any authority in Ukraine and we aren't operational in Russa,so WHAT revolution are you talking about?
We are just repeating the Veitnam experience Obama style.
edit on 31-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We aren't interested in harming Russians and YOU can't touch CONUS it's all good.
We also have elected a left wing FLAKE(THANKS KGB)
Wait until a leader shows up and WE get serious.
If a HAWK get's in (None in the republican candidates) THEN we would see the complete reverse.
I DON'T want that either.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Russia for the second time took the Crimea first in 1783 , without a single shot, in 2014 there was a second referendum in the Donetsk and Lugansk, the first was in 1994 actualcomment.ru... about it, even your supposedly independent wiki does not write in English, and the French not 1 word about the referendum in 1994 google translated from Russian wiki Ukraine
Main article: The deliberative poll in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions March 27, 1994

March 27, 1994 in the Donetsk and Lugansk region passed a vote, corresponding, according to the organizers, the law of Ukraine "On national and local referendums". [6] It was made 4 questions. Results of voting in the Donetsk region were as follows: [6]
Do you agree with the fact that the Constitution of Ukraine consolidated federated earth structure of Ukraine?
Over - 79.69%
Cons - 15.02%
Invalid votes - 5.29%
Do you agree with the fact that the Constitution of Ukraine consolidated the functioning of the Russian language as the state language of Ukraine along with the state Ukrainian language?
Over - 87.16%
Against - 8.54%
Invalid votes - 4.30%
Do you agree with the fact that on the territory of Donetsk (Luhansk) region of the language of work, record keeping and documentation, as well as education and science was the Russian language along with Ukrainian?
Over - 88.98%
Against - 6.86%
Invalid votes - 4.15%
Are you for the signing of the Charter of the CIS, the full participation of Ukraine in the economic union, the Interparliamentary Assembly of the CIS countries? (In 1994 it was synonymous with the Eurasian integration)
Over - 88.72%.
Against - 6.82%
Invalid votes - 4.45%

Turnout in the poll was 72% [6]. The voting was Kiev ignored [6]
edit on 31/5/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

And so what? This thread is about secrecy of Russian casualties....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: dollukka

Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan... every time US vs. Russia...

Cold war doesnt stop.

And Chechnya right.

It is very dangerous to see only one side of the medal.

You should get the rest of Poland to realize that, they have their heads so far up USA's arse, it is beyond dangerous.

Poland is in SERIOUS trouble.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is classic Soviet tactics. Stalin never let anyone know how many he packed into Stalingrad by the trainload, unarmed and forced to the front lines to die in and around the city. After the war the bodies were not allowed to be counted.

Well as messed up as it was you cant argue that it didn't get results......9/10 Germans killed in WW2 certainly are not around to argue that.

Hiding the body count has nothing to do with killing the enemy, that is after the fact. Putin is being no different than the totalitarian dictator Stalin was.

That Tinfoil needs to be re-applies more tightly around everything you own if you buy that.

Some of you I think have a complete inability to learn, and decipher obvious differences, that are SO blatant you ignore them as if they do not exist.

I do believe indeed that the USA brainwashing machines are far more insidious, you cannot even detect them, and they make you believe that things are 1000 times worse from some "enemy" than they actually are.

Talk about paranoia run wild.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: BentBone
a reply to: residentofearth

Is NATO USA? Because if it is then Russia is on USA's border.

This, genuinely made me laugh out loud enough to wake my other half. The Putin defenders on ATS seem to be thinning out. I think it's maybe because its getting harder and harder to defend the indefensible .

They are not thinning out, they just realize they no longer need to speak to complete fools who post the same topic for the FIVE THOUSANDTH TIME, that does nothing but make them feel good about some "outside evil" coming to take their Playstations away and institute something horrific.

They have moved on with their lives, realized its time to actually separate themselves more and more from the cattles who get lead around by the nose rings they believe are a fashion statement

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
[
Poland is in SERIOUS trouble.

Only because Russia keeps screwing them over!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

What do we want Putin to do?
Respect the borders of sovereign nations. Respect international law. Respect international aviation law. Stop assassinating people who oppose you in other countries. Stop assassinating political rivals.
If ONLY Russia really would learn something from America.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

USA is literally taking over the world piece by piece and you are trying to tell me how this is all Putin's fault.

Tell you what, go ahead teach that Putin a lesson.

Attack someone strong for a change.

I dare you pentagon and skull and bones Washington scum

edit on 1-6-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

What do you want Vladimir Putin to do

To turn a blind eye as US funds revolution next door sending Senator McCain to install an anti Russia government.

Seriously...WTF is wrong with you?

This law allows the Russian Government to arrest reporters who report on the deaths or injuries of soldiers.
This law allows the Russian Government to charge family members with treason if they happen to include the uncomfortable truth that their child died in combat in an obituary...or even if they simply speak about it.

This law silences grieving mothers under threat of imprisonment. When a small town loses one of their own...no one may talk publicly about it, lest they be dragged from their home in the middle of the night and imprisoned. A new low for even Putin.

It is grossly corrupt. For you to even attempt to claim a war is just when it's principle strategy is arresting anyone that acknowledges participation is freakishly absurd. Putin is a sociopath and his ardent supporters have no credibility and arguably no soul.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: biggilo

USA is literally taking over the world piece by piece and you are trying to tell me how this is all Putin's fault.

Tell you what, go ahead teach that Putin a lesson.

I dare you pentagon and skull and bones Washington scum

Putin is a desperate coward. There is nothing strong about a leader who fears his own people so much that he must oppress and arrest anyone who looks to speak truth about him. A war is not just if simply acknowledging it's existence may get you arrested. Killing and locking up honest men and women who report on the truth or any political figures who challenge him is not "strong"...it is cowardice.

America sees no need to go to war with Putin because despite his best oppressive efforts...Putins own people will eventually kill him...whether he will be convicted in some court, die of some mysterious disease, be dragged into Red Square during some uprising...it is coming

latest news today...

June 1, 2015 3:46 a.m. ET
MOSCOW--Russia's economic contraction deepened in April as its key drivers deteriorated, the economy ministry said Monday.

Russia's gross domestic product contracted by 4.2% in April, compared with a year earlier, after shrinking by 2.7% in March. In the first four months of the year, the economy contracted by 2.4%, said the ministry.

Russia's economy was dragged into contraction by a drop in manufacturing, mining, construction, retail sales and household incomes, as well as falling capital investment and lower oil and gas exports.

The data contrast with optimistic remarks from government officials recently, who have said the worst of the economic contraction is over

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul not a single Russian soldier zion-fascist junta is not filed as evidence the presence of Russian troops in Ukraine with regard to the non-disclosure of the junta have 3 mobile crematorium, not to pay compensation to the relatives of those killed announce deserters or missing. As for the Russian military, I live in million of town and have not heard of one who died in Ukraine countryman, I communicate directly with civilian residents of Donetsk and militias on internet radio Zello everyone wants to Russian troops took kiev , junta tried and executed for their crimes but this It is not the case, although patience Russians not limitless

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I like you

I hope you don't die in the next false flag like 9/11

The next one will be nuclear.

I hope in your last moment you think of Russia and how it would be better you were there now.

Don't worry it's coming, just like 9/11 appeared out of the blue.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

I guess English isn't your first language - try writing that in your native tongue and I can use a translation programme to sort it out - 'cos what you wrote is a meaningless ramble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join