It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin declares all Russian military deaths state secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Yes i also witness what brainwashing works in Russia.. And how Russia uses paid opinion makers even from other countries to spread false propaganda inside Russia against their own fatherland... people who do everything for money even sell their souls... Putin must pay well.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is classic Soviet tactics. Stalin never let anyone know how many he packed into Stalingrad by the trainload, unarmed and forced to the front lines to die in and around the city. After the war the bodies were not allowed to be counted.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is classic Soviet tactics. Stalin never let anyone know how many he packed into Stalingrad by the trainload, unarmed and forced to the front lines to die in and around the city. After the war the bodies were not allowed to be counted.

Well as messed up as it was you cant argue that it didn't get results......9/10 Germans killed in WW2 certainly are not around to argue that.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Well as messed up as it was you cant argue that it didn't get results......9/10 Germans killed in WW2 certainly are not around to argue that.

Hiding the body count has nothing to do with killing the enemy, that is after the fact. Putin is being no different than the totalitarian dictator Stalin was.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

What do you want Vladimir Putin to do

To turn a blind eye as US funds revolution next door sending Senator McCain to install an anti Russia government.

To turn a blind eye to losing a 200 year old naval base in Crimea.

To watch Ukraine become NATO and install weapons right next to Moscow.

To watch as US systematically destroys every ally Russia has.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK PUTIN DIDN'T LEARN TO PLAY DIRTY BY WATCHING USA FOR THE LAST 20 years.

This is not even mentioning the fact that US doesn't report deaths of special ops either, I don't see classified US operations on my news at 6

What do we want him to do?

I would be happy if he just started being honest. Lying makes his actions even more Nefarious.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

It's kinda hard to know what Putin has been up to, when everyone who looks in to it winds up dead.

www.foxnews.com...

An outspoken opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin was near death Friday from an apparent poisoning just three months after his close political ally was gunned down near the Kremlin, and supporters want him evacuated to Europe or Israel to determine what sickened him.

Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr., who has long been based in Washington, was in a hotel in Moscow when he suddenly lost consciousness May 26 and was hospitalized with what his wife called "symptoms of poisoning." The 33-year-old is a coordinator for Open Russia, a nongovernmental organization which on the previous day released a documentary film accusing close Putin crony and Chechen strongman Ramzan Kadyrov of human rights abuses including torture and murder.

By the way, you keep repeating the same thing. Is that all they taught you?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

What do you want Vladimir Putin to do

To turn a blind eye as US funds revolution next door sending Senator McCain to install an anti Russia government.

To turn a blind eye to losing a 200 year old naval base in Crimea.

To watch Ukraine become NATO and install weapons right next to Moscow.

To watch as US systematically destroys every ally Russia has.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK PUTIN DIDN'T LEARN TO PLAY DIRTY BY WATCHING USA FOR THE LAST 20 years.

This is not even mentioning the fact that US doesn't report deaths of special ops either, I don't see classified US operations on my news at 6

What do we want him to do?

I would be happy if he just started being honest. Lying makes his actions even more Nefarious.

Everything related to what you see on the News is aimed at the Public opinion. The intention is to blow some fear into Our society. Can make changes if we dont have a case to argue.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Since there are no serving Russian soldiers in Ukraine this will obviously not apply to any Russians killed in Ukraine.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

NATO is USA

NATO is on Russian border

Russia is NOT on US border other than mostly uninhibited Alaska.

Russians are no longer stupid, it's as if they woke up and started reading ATS

Is NATO USA? Because if it is then Russia is on USA's border.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If only the world was as black and white as some of us strongly want to believe.....
Or perhaps he learned how to play dirty in his years in the KGB?
Couldn't be that huh? [/sarc]

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This, genuinely made me laugh out loud enough to wake my other half. The Putin defenders on ATS seem to be thinning out. I think it's maybe because its getting harder and harder to defend the indefensible .

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Fans of Putin are fans of Nostradamus' Third Anti-Christ. Indeed he is a charmer (or so I hear).

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

Third antichrist according to Nostradamus is MABUS and that's Jeb Bush.

Your future king

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This, genuinely made me laugh out loud enough to wake my other half. The Putin defenders on ATS seem to be thinning out. I think it's maybe because its getting harder and harder to defend the indefensible .

Actually it is much more likely they've been squeezed out by operators of this site who are very much pro USA

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

a reply to: ZacharyW

Third antichrist according to Nostradamus is MABUS and that's Jeb Bush.

Your future king

Can someone please translate this? It makes 0% sense to me.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Back to Messiah..called as islamic Messiah
The Muslim community of Russia made ​​an initiative to build a mosque in Moscow of Vladimir Putin. Appeal to allocate land for construction directed to the mayor Sergei Sobyanin. Chairman of the EDC "United Russia Islamic Congress" Shavkat Hajji Avyasov motivated the idea of ​​building a mosque that Putin is the "epoch-making personality, sent by God." "We - the patriotic part of the Muslims of Russia - appealed to the leadership of the country to allow us to build a mosque in Moscow named Vladimir Putin to his name preserved for centuries among peoples of our multinational Motherland", - said Shavkat Hajji Avyasov

You are being funny now, why not come right out and say Putin is a Muslim...like er, Obama?
Then tell us all what that means for the rest of us, wherever we are, or what we are.
Alternatively, you could just say you threw that in as if!
So Putin's mother was a Christian, and Putin was baptized into Christianity, his father a Communist.
Having said all that, what's it got to do with this thread...AKA,

Vladimir Putin declares all Russian military deaths state secrets.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

All governments lie, therefore by your default parameter all are nefarious.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm happy for that o be a given

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well......, then Vlad really sucks at it . Lol

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Well......, then Vlad really sucks at it . Lol

Don't they all, including media?
Like this from ABC Australia,
www.abc.net.au...

Funny thing is what caught my attention in the middle of it, and not the two captured out of two hundred,

' Its presence in Ukraine would suggest that Russia is covertly trying to stoke a separatist conflict that drains Kiev's dwindling resources and further complicates Ukraine president Petro Poroshenko's efforts to move his ex-Soviet country into the European Union and under the military protection of NATO'

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join