It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO LEAK, word among intelligence circles. World War this year.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ukrainian saboteurs youtu.be... in Crimea them and mercenaries do not need capture , them need kill after a brief interrogation

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Does anyone know WHY Hitler DIDN'T invade you guys?
Did he think just bombing would work?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I might be wrong, but I think it might have been something to do with concentrating more of his efforts on Russia. He also knew he didn't stand a chance against us plucky Brits.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Your message wasn't clear.
I would enjoy knowing if you wish to take Ukraine, in youir own opinion.
Our governments are on a crazy train these days, THAT much is true but what do YOU want?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I wondered why such equipment and manpower would be wasted.
BUT hey he was nuts anyway ...thank GOD.
sane man with THAT force would have been a lot more of a problem.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think that China and Russia becoming aggressive because USA before set a very high standard for what is international hutzpa. You reap what you sow.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

That's certainly part of it.

The rest of it, IMHO, was wanting "living space". ...and that was only available eastwards.

There's some indication that he thought he could reach some sort of modus vivendi with the plucky Brits. An accommodation.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7 he definitely made some tactical mistakes.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't know why I should rely on Alex Jones' personal feelings, but I take his public warning pretty seriously. CNN doesn't talk like that. Presidents don't talk like that. And the common people need someone to talk like that in order to get the warning. How soon is soon only God knows.

Besides WW3, I expect fast and furious Disclosure/contact to occur just before that. Days before that. Some people boarding alien ships. Who knows what more.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I want my government does not condone terrorism by arresting and releasing terrorists & mercenaries of
nato

edit on 30/5/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So you think the world wants to harm Russia?
WHAT do you see as the Nato final endgame?
Are you aware there are many people in the US that think the UN and NATO are completely a waste?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
I don't care that Alex Jones doesn't wear suit and tie and behave like MSM tv pundit. Those guys don't get the information out. Guys like Alex do.

What information has Alex Jones ever revealed that was actually genuine?
The "FEMA concentration camps" which were debunked?
The "slaiughter trains" which were debunked?
The millions times he claimed "Martial Law is coming!!!!!!11111" and never actually happened?
The "NWO plan to murder us all" ten years ago never happening?
The "Invasion of cities by the Federal gov" that never happened?

The guy is ranting loon, nothing he has "predicted" has ever happened, at least nothing that anyone with half a brain could see coming.

War is inevitable, like flooding, quakes, tornado's... of course there's going to be a WW3, at some time, eventually. The idea that he has a secret intel source telling him it's going to happen this year is so ridiculous I don't even know where to start.

No "intel source" he would be in contact with would have any information like that. The suggestion that he would have that information should be laughed out of the room.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
it does not matter who you are, your attitude to NATO and the UN , geography race religion social system , not important for me , important to you understand what on earth are two different biological and genetic type of predator and prey, the aliens "chameleons" in 200 generation the elita all races and Aboriginal all races or slave of elita . if you belong to the red blood biological species you do not understand what is happening in the last 6,000 years, if you blue blood you're know but never say
edit on 30/5/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It pays to ignore the people who are constantly screaming false alarms. It seems likely that they cry themselves to sleep at night because they aren't on Fox News and would tell you any lie for almost any price, but if I am being too unkind then at least they are being thoroughly exploited by a misinformation campaign.

You don't need a specific event penciled in to your calendar to justify questioning the American Okeydoke and thinking ahead about providing for your own well being. People should keep their own bead on what is vital to their life, what its current condition is, and what their plan B is if it gets bad. There will not be a warning from a well known media figure and operators will not be standing by to sell you a solution.

I think you'd be more likely to see a war coming by watching your own life than by watching TV. That's why the Pentagon had to ban pizza deliveries- they finally realized that their actions have visible consequences that any cognisant delivery boy could interpret.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Does anyone know WHY Hitler DIDN'T invade you guys?
Did he think just bombing would work?

Because we destroyed his Air force and the little thing called the royal navy that dwarfed the German Navy.

Cant invade across water if you dont have control of the sea and skys.

edit on 30-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OH yeah ..forgot.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We call the Oligarchs or Illuminauti here.
But yes you are correct.
Although that sticky nationstate thing DOES linger.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

What information has Alex Jones ever revealed that was actually genuine?
The "FEMA concentration camps" which were debunked?
The "slaiughter trains" which were debunked?
The millions times he claimed "Martial Law is coming!!!!!!11111" and never actually happened?
The "NWO plan to murder us all" ten years ago never happening?
The "Invasion of cities by the Federal gov" that never happened?

The guy is ranting loon, nothing he has "predicted" has ever happened, at least nothing that anyone with half a brain could see coming.

War is inevitable, like flooding, quakes, tornado's... of course there's going to be a WW3, at some time, eventually. The idea that he has a secret intel source telling him it's going to happen this year is so ridiculous I don't even know where to start.

No "intel source" he would be in contact with would have any information like that. The suggestion that he would have that information should be laughed out of the room.

There was also that underground facility he ID'd as a secret government base. I debunked that one myself here on ATS, because I knew the place, grew up in the area, and had recently driven into said facility with my own car, and without any challenge from anyone. It is actually a commercial space, ex-limestone mine owned by the Hunts. No biggie...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short That way he can commit genocide without the feeling of regret of ethnic civilian death.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If Alex Jones says it, you can safely bet that it's not true....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join