It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO LEAK, word among intelligence circles. World War this year.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have listened to Alex Jones for years.

His show is entertaining but I have two objections:

1. He often runs with a story that most people would politely describe as unsubstantiated rumor.
2. He takes mole hills and turns them into huge mountains.

Now, I am NOT saying that a lot of what he puts out isn't 100% true. I am sure that he gets a lot right. The problem is knowing when that occurs.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

he whole point of Germany's final spring offensive was...

...that once all of America's armies arrived they had no chance of winning. This turned out to be correct.

V

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable
a reply to: crazyewok

he whole point of Germany's final spring offensive was...

...that once all of America's armies arrived they had no chance of winning. This turned out to be correct.

V

They didn't have a chance even before that. They lost there chance when when the RN sent there fleet scuttling back to port.

Its simple mathematics. Germany COULD NOT support a war long term. It simply did not have the resources. Hell that was one of the factors of Hitlers drives into Russia, Africa and the ME in the next war!. You cant continue a war let alone win it when you run out of basic material. Hell it was one of the reason before WW1 it was so desperate to get a few colony's.

USA just speed the defeat up. Germany would not have lasted beyond 1919 had you not shown up.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The United States has just informed China that it will fly over,spy at or infiltrate anywhere it damn well pleases an official statement that it respects no sovereign border on earth I would be looking at the South China sea not the Ukraine at the moment.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
I can't really afford far away land with rice and beans but I sure wish I could.

I don't care that Alex Jones doesn't wear suit and tie and behave like MSM tv pundit. Those guys don't get the information out. Guys like Alex do.

High ranking NATO official whispered to guy with credentials in US defense circles that this year we might have a war.

Maybe you don't know who the bad guys are but i do. United States and NATO covertly supplied puppet Gov in Ukraine with weapons and training. New offensive will be launched on eastern front, peace treaty broken, Russia will be forced to officially enter with massive army to save the separatists from slaughter, that's when NATO will provide "assistance".

The goal is complete destruction of European and Russian economy. Western European governments are servants of Bilderbergers they don't care what happens to regular citizens.

The goal is to save the dollar for 10 more years from collapsing as overprinted fiat.

If you still don't know who the bad guys are.

Did Russia get ISIS going or did the US and their Saudi-Zio allies.

Did Russia do 9/11 and brought down building 7.

You can disagree with me all you want, you can even call me nasty things. But I hope you got stocked underground bases with waffles, steak and brandy.

Because your Bilderberger/skull and Bones ruling elite do.

www.infowars.com...

Not to put too fine a point on it, but aren't we at war every year?
Seems like it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Pretty sure the same people your rooting for to bring truth (Alex Jones / info wars)... we're put there by the same people your referring to running the west banks/media.

So redundant.

Deny ignorance.

And stop drinking the kool-aid damn it!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am around 40 years old, and I was taking an evening class at the college to augment my skills, when the subject of Russia and Ukraine came up. One young kid in the class said "we should go to war with Russia, they aren't anything". Then the Instructor chimed in and said "It would not be a big deal"

I was thinking "What??? No big deal??? Have people (especially the younger generation) lost all reality?

Teens are joining ISIS from all over the planet. And I'm sure if there was a war with Russia plenty of young zombies would join the army because Hey! It's like a video game!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

The tweet was from John Schindler. He's a blabbermouth who was a lecturer at the US Naval War College and wrote some books.

I believe he has 'high level military contacts' as much as the thousands of randoms here on ATS over the years who had gotten 'inside information'.

That the first place this Schindler went with this 'huge information' was twitter and not media outlets (even Alex Jones' ffs) kinda makes me think he's once again talking s**t.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The tweet is real.

But is what the tweet is about real, and considering the source...I have my doubts.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

To turn a blind eye as US funds revolution next door sending Senator McCain to install an anti Russia government.

So the US planned and funded this revolution over 20 years and two or three new presidents during that time that weren't from the same party, and they all agree Ukraine needed a revolution...think about it.

To turn a blind eye to losing a 200 year old naval base in Crimea.

You mean the base he was leasing until 2042 and possibly longer...that one?

To watch Ukraine become NATO and install weapons right next to Moscow.

Seems he didn't have the same attitude towards other states that have left the federation.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ongoing Armed Conflicts

It's safe to say the world has been at war.

WWIII is merely a label..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
The tweet is real.

I have seen it myself.

So you are a "I saw it on the internet so it must be true" person!!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
we (humanity) really need to get over the whole war thing. our seemingly endless obsession with warfare fits perfectly into Einstein's definition of insanity -

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

Yes , the whole point of a war is to steal another persons resources so you can have more. More crops more raw materials . The only problem is that , you don't need more land anymore for high crop yields . Russia has more raw materials than any other country on earth. But can never get started because of political circumstances. Either they are paranoid with good reason, or they have a dysfunctional paranoid psychopath in charge like Stalin. Who becomes dysfunctional and paranoid because he knows what he had to do to get to the top, and has to be constantly on his guard so the same doesn't happen to him. To do this, the country can only go in one direction, more surveillance, greater police powers etc. So in the end its all in place creating general misery to protect the inner circle, Its all so boringly predictable . Like some robotic intelligence that needs a good reprograming.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Russia ,China and ISISconservativetribune.com... il05.29.15
We might if Iran hirs saudi and the Norks tweak as well.

edit on 29-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well she youtu.be... bring , Woman take pity , is real patriot , not riot of sofa , not pussy riot . she Patriot no America , she patriot red blood goyims . let me the microscope , I again do not see any reaction of Russia . because in the embassies and consulates of countries work representatives blue blood , can be sure will report be served on the table Putin as crazy forger

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LOL... Why would the dollar go under? People have really been buying into the nonsense about fiat currency and the "coming crash" of the USD for fat too long. Worse, ATS members sadly seem to have a worse understanding than the general population of economics and debt (I.e. concerned with the number of dollars of debt rather than debt:GDP ratio.) Average intelligence with a small slice of common sense would cure these irrational fears.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The United States has just informed China that it will fly over,spy at or infiltrate anywhere it damn well pleases an official statement that it respects no sovereign border on earth I would be looking at the South China sea not the Ukraine at the moment.

Both theaters are at war because Russia and China both know that the United States lacks the political will to intervene.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So what happens if nobody bothers to turn up to there big planned event?

One would imagine peace on Earth and good will to Man kind would ensure. But lets face it all "They" need to do is press the applicable buttons, sit back and watch those missiles fly. And all from there cozy DUMBs, safely tucked away.

Our compliance regarding the matter is no longer required, truth is it never has been which is essentially the problem in the first place.

If we wish to remove the threat of another world war from our society all we have to do is remove the 1%er corporate oogarts from the helm of our respective nations, spread the wealth more equally amongst or populations and get on with our lives.

Never happen all the same after all it makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Russia will not succumb to western slow boil method of destruction.

No need to...Putin has his own way of doing that.

West puts lipstick on war and sells it.

Russia doesn't.

That is the difference.

We may sell it...at least we don't annex parts of sovereign countries and lie about why you did it.

There's your difference.

Also Russia doesn't need to sell a war...Oh wait.

When a series of explosions in apartment buildings in Moscow and two Russian towns killed more than 300 Russians, Moscow blamed Chechen rebels and embarked on an epic "anti-terrorist operation," which became the second Chechen war

www.aljazeera.com...

Sold.

Images of hapless Ossetian refugees clogged Russian television screens, but Moscow made few attempts (beyond awkward press briefings by a uniformed general and a benefit concert in the bombed-out ruins of Tskhinvali) to impress its version of events on the international media.

www.foreignaffairs.com...

Sold.

Russians are in danger in Crimea.

There is no evidence that Ukrainians in Crimea ­— and certainly not Crimean Tatars — support Right Sector, Svoboda or other far-right, anti-Russian groups whose base of support is limited largely to the Western regions of Ukraine. Nor is there any evidence, despite Russia’s claims, of “Ukrainian fascists” coming to Crimea to carry out attacks against Russians there. Even a group of Ukrainian Jewish leaders wrote an open letter to Putin on Thursday, admonishing the Kremlin not to exaggerate the fascist threat in Ukraine.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

Sold.

Your right they never have to sell war...they just do it and don't care about the consequences.

(post by Argyll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join