It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO LEAK, word among intelligence circles. World War this year.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I can't really afford far away land with rice and beans but I sure wish I could.

I don't care that Alex Jones doesn't wear suit and tie and behave like MSM tv pundit. Those guys don't get the information out. Guys like Alex do.

High ranking NATO official whispered to guy with credentials in US defense circles that this year we might have a war.

Maybe you don't know who the bad guys are but i do. United States and NATO covertly supplied puppet Gov in Ukraine with weapons and training. New offensive will be launched on eastern front, peace treaty broken, Russia will be forced to officially enter with massive army to save the separatists from slaughter, that's when NATO will provide "assistance".

The goal is complete destruction of European and Russian economy. Western European governments are servants of Bilderbergers they don't care what happens to regular citizens.

The goal is to save the dollar for 10 more years from collapsing as overprinted fiat.

If you still don't know who the bad guys are.

Did Russia get ISIS going or did the US and their Saudi-Zio allies.

Did Russia do 9/11 and brought down building 7.

You can disagree with me all you want, you can even call me nasty things. But I hope you got stocked underground bases with waffles, steak and brandy.

Because your Bilderberger/skull and Bones ruling elite do.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 29-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Alex Jones is no different than any mainstream media. He's trying to push his doom filled agenda, just like MSM pushes various agendas. Hes just in it to sell freeze dried ration meals and get those fat advertising dollars.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think Putin will evacuate every last ethnic Russian from eastern Ukraine before he goes to war.

+9 more 
posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Saw Alex Jones

Lost interest.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Yeah, he's kind of a blowhard.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Russia, China, The US will never go for all out War....

They all have too many billionaires with waaaaay to much to lose if it goes full Tonto...

All three countries leaders will sit in a plush 10 star hotel and discuss which country/region will be the next chosen battlefield. and we can guarantee it will be some middle east desert where no-one from either side really gets hurt financially. In fact...They will make a KILLING as they always have done.

+18 more 
posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

They all have too many billionaires with waaaaay to much to lose if it goes full Tonto...

All three countries leaders will sit in a plush 10 star hotel and discuss which country/region will be the next chosen battlefield. and we can guarantee it will be some middle east desert where no-one from either side really gets hurt financially. In fact...They will make a KILLING as they always have done.

Thats what they said before WW1 though................then a Arch Duke got shot and the whole world Went full Retard.

Honestly NEVER underestimate human stupidity.
edit on 29-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I think Putin will evacuate every last ethnic Russian from eastern Ukraine before he goes to war.

Pushed into war

Pushed. They don't want to be western cabal victims.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Saw Alex Jones
Lost interest.

Weak post. Are you saying Alex faked that tweet.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Alex Jones is no different than any mainstream media.

How do you explain that the tweet is real and that Alex reported it while MSM didn't.

How exactly is Alex like MSM.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Unfortunately every generation or two, we humans (especially those in the so called "civilized nations") seems to forget the horrors of a global conflict.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

From last month...............

Here is the problem I have with Alex - his version of the truth is equivalent to the latest Roswell slides - good for the sell, almost convincing but upon closer inspection he is mixing truth with his version of truth...sprinkled with a dash of crap for good measure...............and ultimately lousy for the truth-seeking researcher..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
______________________________________________________________________________________

"All war is based on deception"
Sun Tzu

Be so subtle that you are invisible"
"Be so mysterious that you are intangible"
"Then you will control your rivals fate"

Or OR just buck that trend and advertize on the interwebzzz that you are gonna murder/death/kill sometime in the near future and then conveniently sell it as a "leak".

Or - is that the deception....................hmmmm

edit on 29-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added my opinion of Mr Jones

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If everyone sees through their plans and knows it them behind the plan, the war won't lift off. We have to bust them on this.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
we (humanity) really need to get over the whole war thing. our seemingly endless obsession with warfare fits perfectly into Einstein's definition of insanity -

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The last generation who remembers what human conflict on that scale is like is pretty much dead.

People do not learn from history like they should. I have no faith in people's money and better sense to keep them out of conflict. There will always be those who see too much potential for the dollar/yuan/ruble to be greener on the far side of any conflict.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

There are a lot of things in this world that are like that, and we have stopped none of them. Why should war be any different?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Alex Jones is no different than any mainstream media.

How do you explain that the tweet is real and that Alex reported it while MSM didn't.

How exactly is Alex like MSM.

Alex has always had some "good points" and even some data before anyone else is saying anything. That said, you can't just ignore or not research his validity. It's not something that is easy to look up on the internet. I'd shy away from anyone else's opinion and build you own. Just take a GOOD look at him. I can't tell if he is just a moron or a shill.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Infowars? Oh then I know it isn't true.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There's already a war and its been ongoing for 30 years or more, some direct but much covert in some way. The whole ME is in a mess, the US, UK, Russia etc are all involved in some way. The only thing that's not happened yet apart from in UKraine is a direct engagement between the SP's but there's time yet for that. The question is what is likely to trigger such an engagement (will most likely be economic in someway). And from another angle we have China flexing its muscles over territory which could be another trigger.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

There will be wars and rumors of wars - Matthew 24-6

Mark 13-7 Many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He!' and will mislead many. 7"When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end. 8"For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places; there will also be famines. These things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.…

Wonder where AJ got his info

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join