It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Expected for Mohammed Cartoon Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Mugly

is charlie bronson a biker? i didnt know that

LOL I can see him as an outlaw biker giving mean looks.
I think Outlaws is a biker gang. There are a few that show up at funerals to protect the family from Westboro Baptist church. The ones at this event were NOT those.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

A rather unfunny one.
But that is apparently the party line now.

ISIS is still in America, they're just scared of bald, bearded, obese half-wits with Harley Davidsons and Smith & Wessons.
/sarcasm

well, i have a beard and a harley. i like to think i am 3/4 witted though. not obese and no pistola so i will assume you are not talking about me
hahah

LoL

Hey I've only just shaved a wooly undergrowth and I like the look of a nice Harley too.

I guess it's common sense that separates us from them

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

is charlie bronson a biker? i didnt know that

LOL I can see him as an outlaw biker giving mean looks.
I think Outlaws is a biker gang. There are a few that show up at funerals to protect the family from Westboro Baptist church. The ones at this event were NOT those.

there s a biker gang called the outlaws.
i thought alien was just talking about bikers in general

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly I am sort of remembering that now. My best friend, she had a phase of liking bikers. The Outlaws had a compound in the city near my house that we visited a couple of times. Surrounded by 10 ft tall barb wire fence. Full illegal bar. Not sure how we got in. We were underage. But, we were never bothered. So, now I remember who they are. She took off on one of those occasions with a guy. Another guy offered me a ride home on his bike (she was driving). I was reluctant, but I got on the back of his bike. I was nervous for about 10 minutes as he stopped by his home, but it was to check on his kids and his dog. He then drove me directly home.

edit on 30-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

the organizer is so prepared he went into hiding.

bikers can be and are afraid of things too.

warminlady, how would you feel/how would you react if a group of 200 muslim american citizens got together outside of a christian center or church, some with shirts that said f christianity, some with weapons strapped to them, some with caricatures of jesus/god and started protesting?

i would like to know how you would feel about that.
how do you think the public in general would feel/react?

same thing as last nights protest, only with brown people doing the protesting

I already gave my answer, didn't you get my comment?

And what does brown have to do with anything? Are you saying all Muslims are brown?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Says the one claiming Islam was founded in Saudi Arabia and posted a page long post worth of crap claiming that I "converted to a tribal political religion of the Quraysh tribe". Yeah I got bamboozled, whatever.
Until you bring some evidence, don't bother posting more BS.
edit on 30-5-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i must have missed your reply? was it the post where you didnt answer and danced around the question?
i did see that post.

and no, not all muslims are brown.
that is not what i was saying...im saying most muslims are brown

maybe since i was nice enough to ask the question again for you since you didnt want to dig through pages to find the question, you would be kind enough to answer me again so i dont have to dig?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

they have chapters all over the place.
bigger in some places than in others.

my dad used to hang around them. he was not a member but he would wrench on their bikes.

got my first tattoo at an outlaw clubhouse.
dude named munchkin did it. he looked just like charles manson.
i was 13

gotta love dear ole dad for having me in that environment.

i thought it was awesome then but now, not so much

sorry to detract

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Says the one claiming Islam was founded in Saudi Arabia and posted a page long post worth crap claiming that I "converted to a tribal political religion of the Quraysh tribe". Yeah I got bamboozled, whatever.
Until you bring some evidence, don't bother posting any more BS.
You are correct. Islam was not founded in S audi Arabia. It appears to start in an area just to the west of Yemen. However, texts date it back to the time of Adam. Many religions have the same beginning and similar traditions. They are stories passed down from peoples before them. In the case of Islam, Mohammed is an historical figure who existed and history points to an area to the west of Yemen (currently) nor Saudi Arabia (currently), where he founded a religion and then traveled. Saudi Arabia did not exist at the time.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly Nice
ty for reinforcing my nice memory.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE YOU should be ashamed. The majority of Muslims are not like that. Just like the majority of Christians are not like that. Yet, several horrible incidents in this country were perpetrated by Christian Extremists. You can go and do the research. How old are you? If you are like 15, I give you a pass. Islamophobia is pretty new, in regard to history. Before, the government gave us the RED threat. After that it was Al Quaeda, but they seemed to get boring as the 'living in caves far away' thing didn't seem scary enough. There are more 'scares' the US government gave us, but I might be too young to remember them all.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes, and that area was at that time known as Hejaz until of course the Saudi Royals hijacked the area with the help of the British Empire and renamed it "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia". Essentially, that part of the world can be split up to 4 parts,
Hejaz( West Saudi Arabia),
Najd( East Saudi Arabia, Qatar UAE and Bahrain. It is where the Saudi royals originate, Riyadh specifically.),
Yemen( that also includes Oman and South Saudi arabia) and finally,
Shaam( Lebanon, Syria, Palestine/Israel and northen Iraq.)

edit on 30-5-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

you have eyes and it seems to me that you see what you want to.
my experience says the majority of muslims are peaceful people.
i am not righteous at all. never claimed to be.

if you would have read all my posts you would see exactly what/who i support. i said it directly in several of my posts. if you missed them or can not comprehend them that is not my problem.
i dont not talk in circles. i am not vague. i do not evade questions.

you clearly see what you want to.

this thread is not about those muslims that are homophobes and kill women in the name of god. so, i am not talking about them.
this thread is about charlie bronson and his cousins and their protest. so, that is what i am talking about it.

can you see that john cena?
edit on 5/30/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Whatever makes you happy dude. Have nice day.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Whatever makes you happy dude. Have nice day.

You too!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't think you've figured out that you just replied to a bloodthirsty, satan worshipping, infidel hating muzzie? have you?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

if you would have read all my posts you would see exactly what/who i support. i said it directly in several of my posts. if you missed them or can not comprehend them that is not my problem.

this thread is not about those muslims that are homophobes and kill women in the name of god. so, i am not talking about them.
this thread is about charlie bronson and his cousins and their protest. so, that is what i am talking about it.

Sorry I didn't take time to read your posts to discover what you may or may not have said in the past. I'm not really that interested except for your post back to me. While I would never nor could never convince you differently or change your view, at least understand that not everyone will agree with you...nor agree with me. But my experience has shown me differently than yours has.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

Sorry I didn't take time to read your posts to discover what you may or may not have said in the past. I'm not really that interested except for your post back to me. While I would never nor could never convince you differently or change your view, at least understand that not everyone will agree with you...nor agree with me. But my experience has shown me differently than yours has.

My experience is like Mugly's. Anyone else?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I don't think you've figured out that you just replied to a bloodthirsty, satan worshipping, infidel hating muzzie? have you?

Well...I've met worse. I too am a bit bloodthirsty at times and while I try not to hate...I definately don't like some people and groups.

PS: Thanks for worshiping me

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join