It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Expected for Mohammed Cartoon Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: curiousme333
This event was a complete success because of the protection the second amendment. Yeah, ISIS, just try to cause some trouble here. You will get your asses handed to you on a platter!!! Way to go Phoenix!!

hahahahahaah
go phoenix.
you showed em

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I understand it might be a bad location but that's where those 2 gunmen attended the mosque.

NM, found a post where you backed away a little from this.

Not directed at you here, but so tired of people using this line of thought.

Gun owners blaming the many for the actions of the few to me is the highly ironic.
As after every shooting we have, that is all they want to say.
Don't blame the rest of us for what some lunatic did.
edit on thSat, 30 May 2015 16:30:24 -0500America/Chicago520152480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

the organizer is so prepared he went into hiding.

Which he calls tyranny....
Pretty sure he needs a refresher course on what tyranny is.

If the government was coming after him he would have a point.
People kill people every day, guess that is all tyranny and terrorism.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

bikers can be and are afraid of things too.

Well he's afraid for his family, not himself. It's pretty normal for any parent to be concerned about children's safety.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

i just saw that on a news article.
there was a video where he goes on a nice little diatribe about it and starts talking about the founding fathers and the declaration of independence.
i saved myself though and decided not to watch it.

im good on that

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

One thing I really wonder about is what happened to the drawing contest. How did it turn into a protest? I thought they were supposed to do the contest fully armed.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

However, if you really think there would be no violence from Christian extremists and these bikers that seem to show up randomly if Muslims did the same thing outside of a church, during a mass---you are naive.

Are you a psychic? No. You do not know what will happen. It a hypothetical situation.
Just common sense.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

bikers can be and are afraid of things too.

Well he's afraid for his family, not himself. It's pretty normal for any parent to be concerned about children's safety.

oh

www.mediaite.com...

Jon Ritzheimer, the ex-Marine behind tonight’s anti-Islam rally in Phoenix, told reporters tonight that he’ll be going into hiding for his own safety and the safety of his family

not what it says there

again, since we are talking about crazy ass muslim extremists, maybe this normal parent should not have strapped up his pistol, put his f islam shirt on and went out to lead the protest.

just sayin

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

One thing I really wonder about is what happened to the drawing contest. How did it turn into a protest? I thought they were supposed to do the contest fully armed.
They had signs, the t-shirts, carried guns. Members of the community- Christian ones, showed up in larger numbers to protest against the organizer and the bikers. They didn't want that in THEIR community.
edit on 30-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

one thing i wonder about is how do people think it was ever about a caricature contest.

and alien, the guy said he was taking off for his own safety.
why did you say he was doing it for his family cause he was not worried about himself?

did you just assume that?

thats right.
he is charlie bronson

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
If I saw a kid poking a wasp nest with a stick, I wouldn't stop them and if an angry wasp stings them I wouldn't show any sympathy.

Yes...but wasps sting. That is part of what they are. They are born with a stinger and use it as an animal to protect themselves. A Muslim is supposed to be a human being with a brain, a respect for other human beings, respect for the law of the country where they live, and actually have at least an average level of restraint and control of their own actions. If they can't handle that...if they can't control themselves and simply must kill when someone (ass or not) does something they don't like, they don't belong in a civilized society and should go live in the woods with the other animals.

I support these contests because it forces individuals to evaluate whether or not they CAN control themselves and shows others that usually they can't. It shows the world that these people don't care about human life even when they consider themselves "moderate" and it shows that they shouldn't be allowed to live among peaceful, civilized people. If they can't take the idea of someone joking about their God...the same way everyone else has to, they should go home, away, to jail or to hell.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Oh I understand. I have been around bikers. I know their demeanor. So really not so much of an assumption.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Actually nearly everyone educated enough in the Western & Eastern world know that MEMRI is an absolute propaganda piece.

Now as I recall it was your claim...

So go ahead & prove that it was translated correctly.

Until then... Keep swallowing BS!
edit on 30-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ya and he won't talk to the one lady that is asking about the video she has of his side starting fights, or that is what I thought I heard.

He then flashes his spider web tat on his elbow.
It has many meanings, but its roots are from prison and white supremacy.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
What? Over and over again? The first one attracted 2 extremists in Garland, TX, who had not attended the Phoenix Muslim center in 4 years or more. So, some idiots do it again, at the Phoenix Mosque...to see what will happen and ask protesters to come armed. It is absolute idiocy. The christian and/or white residents (I do not know their religion for sure, but they were white people) came in larger numbers to protest the organizer and the bikers. How many times must this be done? Is it an experiment?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

ignorant.
replace the word muslim with the word person and it makes sense

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Are we talking the 'response' to barrys speech about climate change?

olks, this a spoof. It was never intended to be taken as a legitimate news report. Obviously two things are at play here. One, I did the job too well. Two, we have come to the stage in the Obama presidency where quite literally anything is possible. Read more at www.snopes.com...

www.snopes.com...

Oh it was about something else, well I am going to leave this up in case anyone missed it.
edit on thSat, 30 May 2015 16:48:04 -0500America/Chicago520150480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

well it was said by someone here they they wanted people to attack them.
probably true. so yeah, it might be an experiment.

you know, keep on trying to anger till they actually get attacked so they can cry about how they were attacked for no reason at all.

warminlady, are you going to answer?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was just thinking... the organizer actually had no right to put his family at risk. If he had no family then that would be a different story. So in a way that's endangerment?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

on a somewhat related note.
what exactly is a biker?
can you define that for me?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join