It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Expected for Mohammed Cartoon Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not a suicide bomber but a terrorist attack for sure.

And it is up there for one of the deadliest

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thefallenone
a reply to: WarminIndy

Then why say, why are Muslims not doing this and that?

It's happening.

Well, you know, I don't exactly see you starting a thread talking about how you would love to end the hate and stand with Christians and Jews and their rights as well.

Please do so, start a thread and show some love toward the Christians and Jews and hey, while you are at it, if you were to title it "I Am A Muslim and Condemn Hate Speech and Violence in Islam".

(I'm not sure you are Muslim, but you seem very supportive of it)

If you made a thread on ATS to show condemnation against violence in Islam, then you might have a lot of people agreeing with you. So how is it solving the problem if you aren't addressing it, and only throwing the hate speech rhetoric back?

Show some love, that's all I can say.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Darn you are soo right, just the mere act of posting the way that we do here and expressing our opinions as women can get us to be stoned to death in some cultures.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is it over yet?

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: thesaneone

Ya it said eff Islam an a muslim is what some one who follows Islam is called.

So it is exactly what it said.

Wrong, it said screw the religion not screw the follower.

link   

I've made several threads against Boko haram, ISIS and their likes.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Do they have any or they too busy molesting , brainwashing their children. Where would they find the time.

Would you call this hate or free speech?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Here's just one of many www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wow splitting hairs here.

So they protest the building where followers go but their only issue is with the religion and not the followers?

Not sure how that works out.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There is no love in this man's soul

I want all religious people to burn.

It may seem like I am standing up for them but I am not. I am simply trying to show people that this protest has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

They are not doing this because they feel their freedoms are being threatened, they are doing this to hate.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I would call it a tasteless joke.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Darn you are soo right, just the mere act of posting the way that we do here and expressing our opinions as women can get us to be stoned to death in some cultures.

I was Muslim, who became Christian, it is a death sentence in Islam - and if I lived anywhere else, I could not have done it openly without fear for my life.

We can be anything we want to here, and no one can harm us for it - and if someone does, then they will go to prison.

I am not the only member of ATS who converted to Christianity from Islam. The other one was killed for converting, but the murderer was charged and put into prison.

That is America.. we don't allow killers to walk free, we are free to be what we want, believe what we want, and live as we please so long as we don't hurt another human being.

I can say it is wrong this or wrong that, if it is my opinion - without fear of repercussion here. If I choose to make a statement through my art, I can do that without fear.

And the day I have to fear it, is the day I must do it louder than ever...!!!

And anyone who does not understand that needs to read the constitution again..
edit on 29-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Perhaps someone should tell them who created ISIS, or a handful of other radical groups. There out there blaming these folks when they have to look no further than DC.

Very uninformed crowd. In my opinion they're defending radicalism, and promoting the agenda.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

I am simply trying to show people that this protest has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

They are exercising their 1st Amendment right - the freedom of speech.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I have read the laws under Islam and sharia, I know exactly how things are for women in Islamic countries, that is why is been a push for acceptance of Sharia in the US courts, due to many instances in which women coming into the county from the middle east want to leave the live they grew up in once they learn that in the US the law protects all.

The men do not like it at all, as the women get to keep the children and get pay for it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Do they have any or they too busy molesting , brainwashing their children. Where would they find the time.

" brainwashing their children "

I dunno , that Post seems kinda " Laundered " to me ..... Have Trouble with Stereotyping Lately ? I suggests you consult you Physician about your Immediate Problem there.........

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well at least there's no firebombings or looted stores tonight.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If that was the case, Islam would be the last religion I would have converted to. Nowhere in the Quran does it endorse the killing of someone leaving the religion.

Hadiths are passed on sayings and it's only hadiths that are obviously in contradiction with the teachings of the Quran that are mostly used by extremists to fuel their lust for blood.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

edit on 29-5-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

" And it is up there for one of the deadliest "

Really ? How Up there ? Top 10 , Top Five ? Better get your " Google " on for that one Amigo....................)

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

" And it is up there for one of the deadliest "

Really ? How Up there ? Top 10 , Top Five ? Better get your " Google " on for that one Amigo....................)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join