It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Expected for Mohammed Cartoon Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

I am telling people this is about hate.

Hate speech IS STILL speech. We have the freedom of ANY kind of speech.

link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Actually not really, here in the US this things are allowed and is protected under Free speech, no matter how people that feel offended labeled, it will always fall under the same right.

I guess when you grow up with certain rights is just an everyday thing, as long as you don't feel offended.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

They even said it, they want "round two" and were calling for everyone to come armed.

So, if this goes down with no violence, then what?

Do we still get to talk about how much in danger we are all in?

link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Funny, I call those Christian laws.

If WBC didn't get massive cries to place limits on the 1st Amendment, neither will these tools. I ask you to carefully look at comments, anywhere you see this discussion and see if you can find anyone that calling for such limits. Speaking against hate doesn't count.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: criticalhit
What an incredibly biased line of poo salad you just threw out there...

Look at the people there, look at their signs, look at their ages, look at what they're wearing, are you freakin' blind or just in denial?

You can hate the observation all you like, but it's damn clear to all those here with proper vision. Denial of it doesn't make it any less true.

Yeah your "vision" is proper everyone else's is improper

Like I said they are one in the same, I don't care how hard you try to make them any different they aren't

One group is old, one group is young and that makes them to you more attractive?

Maybe it's just the act of wearing nice new fresh robes rather than clothes that are worn... I got a guy at the airport that does it in all white to introduce you too, for 1,000,000 USD he will even get you a Korean bride, but that doesn't make him any smarter than anyone but the idiot that listens to him... The Mormon kids on Sunday morning are pretty snappy looking too and their God was invented in the 1800's... Brand spanking new for less money than those lousy 2000 year old models

None of that changes the fact... They all believe that some Ghastly Omnipotent Invertebrate watches them masturbate from another dimension...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Greathouse

I Personally Think THIS WAS A Good Idea. It will get people talking on both sides about people who were willing to drive hundreds of miles to shoot people. I think both sides need to start talking about this. Islam tries to avoid duscussing the violence in the name of their religion. And amaricans have been so ruled by political correctness people no longer point out problems. This could be a very good thing for both groups. And even better get them talking to be honest it's very rare you have a mosque speat out against isis like this mosque has.

I agree that it would be nice to get everything out in the open. But the one thing I can't help but notice is no one is really talking about the fact that two terrorist came from this mosque.

If it wasn't for those two SOBs it is highly unlikely that there would even be a protest at this site.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The Bigots are gonna go home and cry now, because they didn't get to shoot a Muslim.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well let hope that is not further incidents and nobody gets hurt, that will open the door for government to bring more laws and we know how happy they are when it comes to that.

link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

You sure do keep telling us what a protest is.. but you have one ex-muslim, a couple of atheists, perhaps a christian or two thrown in

So? Who cares if you're an ex-Muslim? I'm an ex- Christian. You think that will somehow make a difference?

link   

originally posted by: thefallenone
a reply to: Bigburgh

I never said I didn't hate. I am all about it.

I am showing people that it is pure BS and nothing about this screams fight for free speech.

Star.... now we both agree that. this protest is nothing but hate speech. And not the freedom of speech.

If it were a bunch of mundane citizens peacefully protesting. I would buy it.
But as long as a group like the KKK, White Supremacy, Aryan Brotherhood , Black Panthers, Al Sharpton or even the westboro baptist church ..... pick a whacky bunch.

This is nothing more than chest puffing opportunity...it's dumb.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I am not American but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion or eyes.

I see the f**K Islam as hate, not too mention the Neo Nazis there, so tell me again how this protest is purely about free speech.

The organizer of this event wore that shirt, so tell me again this protest is about free speech.

I was curious as to why your concept of free speech was so warped. Being as you are not from America, do you support Muslims right to burn the American flag and chant death to America?

Do you support the right for the war on terror, drones, bombings. Only if these idiots knew who created the boogeyman their standing up against and defending.

How many muslims killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen...millions.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Where is the protest of other places of worship when a pedophile, serial killer, rapist comes out of those places of worship.

Why are you not asking why people are not protesting those. Because your logic assumes this mosque creates terrorists, so by that logic so did the others.

edit on 29-5-2015 by thefallenone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The Bigots are gonna go home and cry now, because they didn't get to shoot a Muslim.

LOL you are adorable. Quit while you are ahead before you make a fool out of yourself.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

a reply to: Bigburgh

I never said I didn't hate. I am all about it.

I am showing people that it is pure BS and nothing about this screams fight for free speech.

Star.... now we both agree that. this protest is nothing but hate speech. And not the freedom of speech.

If it were a bunch of mundane citizens peacefully protesting. I would buy it.
But as long as a group like the KKK, White Supremacy, Aryan Brotherhood , Black Panthers, Al Sharpton or even the westboro baptist church ..... pick a whacky bunch.

This is nothing more than chest puffing opportunity...it's dumb.

Any way we could uh....

Maybe get Vice Mc Mahon to run this in the Royal Rumble this year on WWE?

I seriously want to see of that cast of characters who goes over the top rope...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

The point is a group of people, all with varying religious belief sets, believing in agreement one thing.. our constitutional rights.

Sorry that is do hard for people to understand.. it's quite simple for most of us..

edit on 29-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

It is happening, just stop reading conservative sites, stop watching Fox news.

Muslims are doing these things. Don't believe the BS that they are all evil creatures out to get you.

You know, the funny thing is, I don't have a TV. I don't watch Fox News, what I do watch is videos and streaming internet tv from Islamic countries as well as Europe and I also read from online newspapers from around the world.

The accusation from Muslims is always "You watch Fox News", such a stereotypical accusation that does not apply.

When I post links, they are always from the source country or on the other side of the debate than mine. So if I post a link to something about Islam, it will not be from a Christian source, that way I won't be accused of only looking at one side of the issue.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

originally posted by: Greathouse

I am not American but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion or eyes.

I see the f**K Islam as hate, not too mention the Neo Nazis there, so tell me again how this protest is purely about free speech.

The organizer of this event wore that shirt, so tell me again this protest is about free speech.

I was curious as to why your concept of free speech was so warped. Being as you are not from America, do you support Muslims right to burn the American flag and chant death to America?

Do you support the right for the war on terror, drones, bombings. Only if these idiots knew who created the boogeyman their standing up against and defending.

How many muslims killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen...millions.

Originally yes I did support it.

But thankfully peoples rights were not abused I listen to the hate along with some reasoning and change my stance.

Never would've done that if people weren't allowed to get on a soapbox and scream US hate .

edit on 29-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Who's making a fool of themselves, the people saying this is not about rights and more about hate, or the people saying this is about freedom of speech while the organizer wears a F**K Muslims T-shirt ,that Neo nazis attended or that they chose to do it when people are supposed to praying and with guns in order to intimidate.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Where is the protest of other places of worship when a pedophile, serial killer, rapist comes out of those places of worship.

Why are you not asking why people are not protesting those. Because your logic assumes this mosque creates terrorists, so by that logic so did the others.

Actually I saw quite a bit I hate leveled at the Catholic Church over the pedophiles.

You must've missed that?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Then why say, why are Muslims not doing this and that?

It's happening.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join