It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Expected for Mohammed Cartoon Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

Problem.... can anyone verify that the protesters are armed.
Problem number two... if the protesters start firing their weapons. This is exactly what the liberal government wants. Then poof! It will be remembered as..
" Hey, remember that time when a bunch of race hating supremacy Guy's got our right to bear arms taken away?"
" yep I do. Pretty funny how Marshal law went down and all. Door to door weapons searches were awesome "

But I know this won't happen. Them white Supremacist groups are cowards... thankfully. But I can see they are trying to get the reaction they're hoping for. Their goal is to get the other side to shoot first. Then POP GOES THE WEASEL.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Stop lying that this protest is about rights. It is about hate.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thefallenone

I have told you time and time again. I am not against free speech , I am against idiots spreading hate just because they can.

You are so full of it, this is about hate pure and simple. The only rights being attacked here are the Muslim Americans and their right to pray without fear.

And I have told you time and time again. I don't care if it is about hate I support the right to protest nonviolently.

I have asked you multiple times whether you have the same opinion about Muslims protesting hate. Yet you haven't answered you've always deflected.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Problem number two... if the protesters start firing their weapons. This is exactly what the liberal government wants.

So idiots start shooting, it somehow becomes the Liberals fault?

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't like stereotypes, but sometimes they're damn true.

On the one side you have a lot of colorful, young people defending the Mosque, and on the other you have old people, rednecks, trailer trash, republican "Christians".

I don't care if that seems unfair, but just look at the people there and you can see a CLEAR difference. That stretches across age and background to religion and education.

And tell me again how the US government is "all wrong" for saying that domestic right-wing extremism is more of a threat in the US than ISIS. When you have an armed mob of people walking to a religious building to "protest" their very right to exist, you have a problem with extremism - and it ain't those Muslims that are the threat here.

If these were Muslims armed and protesting outside a Church there would be national condemnation, outrage, and an army of police to stop them. But somehow, in America, freedom to threaten is okay if you're a white Christian.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I hope you are not implying I am assaulting their rights, I have repeatedly said that they have the right just as we have the right to call it stupid without getting chastised for it.

I asked for the context of that video and you may have missed so I asked again.
Where did it happen at?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Both are idiots.

They would be they same as these..going out of your way to instigate trouble is childish and idiotic.

You keep saying I am claiming to be against free speech and have never said that.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They are very armed.
There are people that look like they are going to war.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Christian morals are unconstitutionally on the books as laws, so hey... the precedent exists, this extends beyond a simple cartoon. Don't forget, several people were murdered because of a "simple cartoon" in France a few months back. So it's either stick to the purity of the constitution, and purge all the religious moral laws and tenants off the books, or allow more religions to pervert it... when all religions are already protected under it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of people have left which is a good thing all around regardless of one's opinion of what was going on.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Zero arrests so far !!!!

Even with guns on display !!!

#occupymohamad

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: reldra

The " Towelheads " NEED to REALIZE that MAIN STREAM AMERICA does Not Care " Jack " about their Insane Interpretations of their Religion , Only the Peaceful Expression of ANYONES Faith . You Push Someone Far Enough , they Push Back , Case In Point , this Event .

You mean the ignorant and bigots of America don't respect their religion.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Bigburgh

They are very armed.
There are people that look like they are going to war.

Pretty good psy-ops I think.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No I'm not implying you, I have never seen your opinions change position. I apologize if you took it that way. You've seen me post sometimes I just ramble on.

I paused the video on the cab to confirm it was in America. I did not look for the location but I assume New York City?
edit on 29-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You know what this has proven. Muslims appear to be better than the bigots who showed up to start trouble.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Everyone give the bigots a hand. Not only did they fail to show that Muslims are all out to kill you but they have shown that they are decent people who are not rampant killers.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thefallenone

Both are idiots.

They would be they same as these..going out of your way to instigate trouble is childish and idiotic.

You keep saying I am claiming to be against free speech and have never said that.

I understand now. You support free-speech but only when it's not offensive correct?

Also.......

Would you care to quote where I said you're against fair speech?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
I don't like stereotypes, but sometimes they're damn true.

On the one side you have a lot of colorful, young people defending the Mosque, and on the other you have old people, rednecks, trailer trash, republican "Christians".

I don't care if that seems unfair, but just look at the people there and you can see a CLEAR difference. That stretches across age and background to religion and education.

And tell me again how the US government is "all wrong" for saying that domestic right-wing extremism is more of a threat in the US than ISIS. When you have an armed mob of people walking to a religious building to "protest" their very right to exist, you have a problem with extremism - and it ain't those Muslims that are the threat here.

If these were Muslims armed and protesting outside a Church there would be national condemnation, outrage, and an army of police to stop them. But somehow, in America, freedom to threaten is okay if you're a white Christian.

Rofl... give it a rest.

The Mosque has "colorful young people"

The protesters are "Christians summed up as "white Trash"

What an incredibly biased line of poo salad you just threw out there...

1: They are the SAME, in the end they follow the SAME sort of nonsense, are absolutely intolerant as ALL the mono religions are and have the same sort of delusions and obviously never read Gulliver's travels or they wouldn't be fighting over which side of the egg they crack open

2: This is a good thing, we don't want these guys to read Gulliver's travels and realize they are on the same side or we are all going to be butt sexed into poverty war and a Dark ages, what you do if your smart is ENCOURAGE this while the sane people gain the numbers and Science our way into better lives.

3: Arizona elected an ice Cream man as Governor who cut education by 3 Billion dollars which makes me dumber just to say... what do you expect anyway?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

Don't be afraid of the first amendment.

I say this because you keep calling freedom of speech hate.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join