It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misunderstood biker enthusiast hold Mohammed drawing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: OhOkYeah

No the purpose is to exercise your first amendment right.

That is great and all but what purpose does it serve to mock and attempt to humiliate other Americans?

Hello??

You do remember the Islamic Mosque next to Ground Zero don't you? Yep absolutely no mocking or humiliation going on with that proposal which I also fully supported!!!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think what some people are afraid of is what is akin to shouting fire in a crowded theater. The event may have unforeseen consequences.

Irregardless I still support their freedom of expression.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Like I've said and, I was bit quick to the gun. I have nothing but speculation about What goes on behind those doors, on the other hand it's not a far stretch to think hate against you and I is preached there, in which case they aren't americans they are the enemy. I don't have any problem with the Japanese who Got round up after Perl harbour do you?

This is a war, people are dieing and we have an enemy with elements inside the U.S.A make no mistake.
edit on 29-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Yes it is a far stretch when your sample size is two...
Well as far as I found, just one. What research have you done on the connections of those two back to AZ?

I don't have any problem with the Japanese who Got round up after Perl harbour do you?

You can bet your bottom dollar I do!

How could you not?!
They were Americans that got round up for no reason.
You do not get to decide who is an American or not.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

There are always a few radicals in many churches and mosques "behind closed doors." Most, if not all, of people attending this mosque are not that way. In fact they are so much against ISIS. They are actually calling out to ISIS to repent and convert back to the true Islam.

I do have problem with Americans rounding up the Japanese Americans during WW2. It was very wrong. It was a terrible part of our history.

But anyway I think we are starting to get slightly off topic.

People DO have the right to think that this particular mosque is spawning terrorists. They DO have the right to speech.
edit on 5/29/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

This is a war, people are dieing and we have an enemy with elements inside the U.S.A make no mistake.

Of course we have enemies of different ideologies and religions here in America. We are not disputing that.

I don't think you need to fear this particular mosque. In fact if you were to walk in you'd find them to be very friendly and amicable towards you.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
America is way past the point (the 1960's) where it is in a position to dispense the sort of liberality that will, inevitably allow these #ing idiots to put on their stupid little show in front of that mosque.

But since we are only as fast as our slowest ships, namely these biker-stooges, we will likely have to continue to learn the hard way.

What about muslim-Americans, they have feelings about this too.

It's simply wrong.

STFU, moron bikers. Your contribution to society sucks. Honestly, cut it out and have some falafel.

Have fun at your art party biker fags.

edit on 29-5-2015 by Bybyots because: Jesus, I thought we cleared this up with South Park

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Did you just seriously defend the internment of the Japanese during WWII - which is an act nearly universally looked back upon as one of the biggest mistakes modern America has ever made? An act that violated EVERY aspect of the American ideology, the Constitution, due process, and the very laws of our land?

And you did so in a rant about your own freedoms?

In essence you are engaging in racism with pride and using the excuse of implied or feared racism to justify your own ignorance.

Good job. Fox news will be sending you your diploma soon.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I fully support your right to post that post.

Freedom of speech is so wonderful, isn't it?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I don't have any problem with the Japanese who Got round up after Perl harbour do you?

You're damned right I have a problem with it. It's rather telling that you don't!

Many, if not the vast majority of those people were born here. They were as much an American as anyone can be.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Armed bikers plan Mohammed drawing contest Phoenix.

Same thread, same OP.

Isn't creating the exact same thread after original was locked against some kind of rule on ATS?

Just curious.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thread closed.

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join