It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

China Warns of WW3 Unless US Backs Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:04 PM
a reply to: seagull

Do I see a short story in the works? You seemed to "Get It" seagull.

I realize this is a terrible subject to make assumptions about, but my thoughts always wander into the darkest areas where the innocent, the children, elderly, animals the environment suffer the worst.

If more people would develop empathy, consciousness would be the byproduct and not the atrocities and unforgiving nature of wars and the aftermath.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:05 PM
China schmyna!!! They talk out their asses all the time. They threaten this and that and pretend to be a major threat, but since the U S is in bed with them it will all be swept under the carpet like always. Maybe we should send Kerry over there to pat Mr UN ON THE BACK AND SAY "NOW, NOW, we should try to refrain from these activities while secretly handing them a few billion to help them build up there naval forces.HAAAAAA!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
a reply to: 2012newstart

I do not believe a single soul will be saved by a benevolent outside influence.

The picture you paint of China and their goals of taking land from Manchuria to Japan is beyond frightening. There must be a way for China to find its strength through new means and ways not the same disastrous ways of the past. As they rise they must also find new means of creating change they want to become.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
China has this won already IF it happens...

Everybody says "blah, blah, blah" about our "mighty military and it's all true...

But the Chinese have the better strategy, along with Pakistan, Russia, Nk... we don't even have a strategy lol

"overwhelming force" but in this case it's not usable, this is predictable as the day is long, we should not even engage it, it's unwinnable and it will mark a stopping point for the American Empire if we do...

The Chinese, Russians, NK and Pakistan know full damn well... we wont use Nukes, because they all have Nukes, if the fighting starts it starts conventional and here is what happens.....

Each place we are engaged lays down the law "If you roll past Ukraine and into Russia we will use Nukes, If you land troops in China we will use Nukes etc, etc et al.... in short they will limit the battlefield to the actual battlefield

And here is the problem for the USA.... Superior equipment, too many fronts

So we have to fight in the South China Sea, the Chinese CAN sink a Carrier in the South China Sea....

So we have to fight in the Black Sea, The Russians CAN sink a Carrier in the Black Sea....

So we have to fight with Iran, the Iranians might be able to sink a Carrier in that region...

We are still in and around Afghanistan and the Pakistanis can cause us grief there...

The Japanese and South Koreans definitely do need our help if NK especially with aid from China and Russia get's out of hand...

Do you see what i'm saying? They don't want WW3, but if we wont accept what they consider sovereignty and stop meddling they are going to make us engage as many as 4-6 battle fields, each one is a battle field involving nations with Nukes so it stays mainly on the battle field with our forces split 6 ways from Sunday

The outcome can only be a bad loss for the US, not catastrophic, but one that tells the world they can't count on the US just poking it's nose any place it feels like it which is the only goal...

What does China want?

1: It wants Japan and S Korea to be satellites of China not the USA and it will get a degree of that within a year, one carrier down even, a few explosions in Japan and SK directly, a year of the populace being concerned it will"go further and a nuke will drop" Japan will issue that apology, give up claim to two little islands lol... The Japanese know what even a few rockets in Tokyo means to it's economy, it has a reductive population atm... and they will have the USA busy everywhere and it wont come from China it will come from Crazy Un... the world wont want us to Nuke NK, "all the innocent people" but yeah that jerk will get Gaza on SK and Japan and we wont be able to do squat about it... how much forces will the US have to commit? a couple of hundred thousand minimum just on the Korean peninsula? Us kids dying everyday, getting past the DMZ would be ...sheeeeesh, with rockets landing in Seoul and Tokyo every couple of weeks the whole time? Our Pacific Navy dealing with...2 locations South China Sea and off the coast of Japan and Korea? Not good... We sail "IN" they attack with rockets by land and sub, we loose ships their Navy sucks kinda anyway and they are modernizing... we loose Cariers, they get the Holy Grail... sinking some.

2: Afghanistan... whatever we have there will be driven out without serious reinforcements, more boots... can you all say Siiiiiiiiiiiigh, because that;'s what it feels like on area two to me... more boots? there too? That's what moms and dads in America will be saying, Korean Peninsula, ships sinking in a fight over...fake Islands lol, nobody lives there? The whole it's "all over Oil thing all over the media because again IT IS" then our kids dying in Korea... Japanese kids dying, SK kids dying, people trying to work in our biggest trade partners cities and rockets are landing...

It's frustrating sounding huh? It will be

But they'd just be getting started....

3: Ukraine.... Then these effin guys lol... Jabbing at Poland but not "invading" lol... making us need Boots in Ukraine, European kids having to go "to war" the media blaming the US our allies voters being pissed, more and more american kids

That's 3-4 fronts, can you spell "Draft" boys and girls? That will go over well in Baltimore and Ferguson and Texas and other places right now huh?

4: Iran... doesn't even have to make sense lol... just go engage America blockade the oil run into Iraq... another place we'd need boots?

Maybe thrown in some terrorism, send advisers into Mexico and other places with even handfuls of "enemies" what could 150 Isis members with a Russian handler do in the SW? A whole hell of a lot lol...

They win like this... forcing a Draft and making us pick and choose where we commit and doing a shoddy job overall, they win by making us back off from locations, by sinking even a single Carrier and a few boats, by showing Japan and SK and eastern European Nations rockets are going to land in their cities and souring their taste for US killing a lot of American boys and sending a lot more off to war, by making us waste money and lives on useless crap like..islands made of tin foil cans and good kids running at 20 million land mines on the DMZ, by making us leave afghanistan and Iraq and letting Pak, China and Iran have them essentially showing the US public what a waste that trillion dollars was, by us kids dying while their parents can't get food stamps... by having so many enemies doing low grade crap to us at once we can't justify nukes or the expense or lives...

It's not a war to destroy the US, it's a war to make interventionism not at all worth the price and show the American people what a waste supporting a govt that does so is and show are allies and even here on our soil they loose lives too...

and it will work... we can't manage so many fronts, America doesn't want a draft our people are too poor, will revolt...

If we step in the age of American expedition-ism will end, the world will be in multi polar which is the real goal.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:41 PM
I live in the Bay Area in Northern California. The real estate market is insane here right now. I work for a home developer and I'd say roughly 75% of the homes we are selling are all cash from Chinese buyers overseas.

Even my own home I sold two years ago went for $50K over asking price and was bought with cash from an overseas buyer that only saw the house through pictures and a YouTube walk through video.

I always secretly thought the Chinese government was behind this. Maybe buying up all this property for something, infiltrating tech companies here in Silicon Valley, etc.

I chalked it off as rubbish but lately I've been wondering if maybe there is in fact something to it?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:45 PM
a reply to: Montsta

I always secretly thought the Chinese government was behind this. Maybe buying up all this property for something, infiltrating tech companies here in Silicon Valley, etc.

A lot of Chinese nationals in the valley?

On the other hand, would a war increase their property values?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:51 PM

originally posted by: Phage

A lot of Chinese nationals in the valley?

On the other hand, would a war increase their property values?

I don't pretend to be as intelligent as some folks on here, or know about international espionage, I just found it strange that so many people from China are buying houses in America's tech capital without ever having even been here with a seemingly endless amount of cash at their disposal.

Just seems strange.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:53 PM

Yes and no. They are but they don't have "evil intentions" they spy a lot but who doesn't and honestly we have little to blame if most people in business can't use a firewall or what have you...

I've ran the demographics over and over, a big, big portion of America will be Asian post 2050, when I say Asian I mean all of Asia not just Chinese, Canada even more so by percent...

The direction to be going imho is to treat the Chinese with respect, in time we wont just be a nation very tightly bonded to Europe but rather a nation with a large set of allies on 2 oceans and economics to match immigration brings connections and business to family back home it intertwines, these are good immigrants not implying that anyone is bad they are just better, mostly educationally serious, community oriented, big money makers, Asians are topping Caucasians per capita in everything from lower crime rates to highest percentage in income and Ivy league and more importantly... they bring money from asia rather than waste ours when they live here. Very efficient, we want to have the "family" level tap into Pacific rim business and not idiots and mainly that means play nice with China atm...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
The nouveau riche Chinese are buying land everywhere, not just the peninsula. It is seen as a good investment.

Other than driving up already silly prices, it could be seen as security for the US. With wealthy Chinese having large investments in our county it may tend to exert political influence against damaging our economy.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:56 PM

originally posted by: Phage
The nouveau riche Chinese are buying land everywhere, not just the peninsula. It is seen as a good investment.

Other than driving up already silly prices, it could be seen as security for the US. With wealthy Chinese having large investments in our county it may tend to exert political influence against damaging our economy.

I never gave much thought to a war with China. If they go to war with us, who will buy the $10 'bed in a bag' at WalMart?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:59 PM

Everybody would, they're really good for camping.

But the war is the topic, afterall.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:08 PM
a reply to: Phage

Ha ha, you do bring a good point to the table..

Uhh, why the heck is my avatar gone?
edit on 30-5-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:54 PM

Let me get an AAAAMeeeen lol

This whole debate, China needs the Oil, China needs the gas, the world economy needs China it will all get developed, even in regards to Japan and the USA they have the 1.3 Billion homes to heat, they have hundreds of millions of cars to get into peoples hands we don't have their needs, they have to be "more open" to sell goods and even in trade discrepancy, 320 Million people selling goods to 1.3 Billion works in our favor in the long run, far more money to be made from China than just "Oil" we are moving slowly away from it, War for our oil companies not needed and with other nations they wont develop it, the Koch brothers will, The Chinese car love atm is a Lincoln for going to work, them doing good is good for us...

An open China is an awesome China, the Philippines etc with more oil is ...a nation that still can't dig out of a Tsunami by itself and will probably revolt and screw every deal over long term anyway, Taiwan will one day go back to China anyway. I'm not participating with a stupid policy like "pivot to asia" or "China" to say it right, China has great people a huge consumer base, let them develop for the love of Kuthulu, they aren't "looking" for war just profit... reminds me of an America of old before a few companies dominated the govt and wanted it all for themselves..

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:02 AM

lol, good point... if we go to war with China they are going to be jumping out of those things as soon as you get it home with AK's lol, new fridge... "oh no there's a cold Chinese soldier in here" Flat screen TV "oh no it only picks up communist propaganda channels" it would be horrible... 600.00 blenders again... hell with that.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:03 AM
Why is Obama Goading China?

US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter is willing to risk a war with China in order to defend “freedom of navigation” in the South China Sea. Speaking in Honolulu, Hawaii on Wednesday, Carter issued his “most forceful” warning yet, demanding “an immediate and lasting halt to land reclamation” by China in the disputed Spratly Islands.

Carter said: “There should be no mistake: The United States will fly, sail, and operate wherever international law allows, as we do all around the world.” He also added that the United States intended to remain “the principal security power in the Asia-Pacific for decades to come.”

In order to show Chinese leaders “who’s the boss”, Carter has threatened to deploy US warships and surveillance aircraft to within twelve miles of the islands that China claims are within their territorial waters. Not surprisingly, the US is challenging China under the provisions of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, a document the US has stubbornly refused to ratify. But that’s neither here nor there for the bellicose Carter whose insatiable appetite for confrontation makes him the most reckless Sec-Def since Donald Rumsfeld.

This is pretty nutty talk by this new Secretary of Defense who is goading China...picking at them like a bully.

It seems this guy is a direct puppet from the elite masters that rule the supine Manchurian candidate Obama.

He minces no words that it’s all about economic suzerainty of the West even way over in Asia which according to geography should be China's sphere of influence.

So what’s this really all about? Why does Washington care so much about a couple hundred yards of sand piled up on reefs reefs in the South China Sea? What danger does that pose to US national security? And, haven’t Vietnam, Taiwan and the Philippines all engaged in similar “land reclamation” activities without raising hackles in DC? Of course, they have. The whole thing is a joke. Just like Carter’s claim that he’s defending the lofty principal of “freedom of navigation” is a joke. China has never blocked shipping lanes or seized boats sailing in international waters. Never. The same cannot be said of the United States that just recently blocked an Iranian ship loaded with humanitarian relief–food, water and critical medical supplies–headed to starving refugees in Yemen. Of course, when the US does it, it’s okay.

So let’s cut to the chase and try to explain what’s really going on, because pretty soon no one is going to be talking about Ukraine, Syria or Yemen because all eyes are going to be focused on China where our madhatter Secretary of Defense is trying to start a third world war. Here’s the scoop: Washington has abandoned its China policy of “containment” and moved on to Plan B: Isolation, intimidation and confrontation. In my opinion, this is why the powerbrokers behind Obama dumped Hagel. Hagel just wasn’t hawkish enough for the job. They wanted a died-in-the-wool, warmongering neocon, like Carter, who is, quite likely, the most dangerous man in the world.Text

Interesting stuff here. This Carter guy is a rambling lunatic and I can't seem to accept that he is taking orders from the supine wimp Barrack Obama who I'm sure couldn't get away from his golfing and JZ concerts at the white house to formulate this aggressive policy towards China over some deserted islands.

Hes going to war over this?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:21 AM
Let’s face it Obama cant walk and chew gum at the same time.

He has failed in the ME miserably and doesn’t want to take the effort to exterminate the cancer that America created in Iraq…no he wants to start a war with China!

Obama is an absolute fool!

Or more likely he is just a ceremonial Manchurian candidate, whose controller (like in the movie(s) Manchurian candidate it was the fine actress Angela Lansbury in the 1962 version, and the great actress Merle Streep who controlled the mind imprisoned puppet in the 2004 version of the movie) it is certainly Valerie Jarret who is Obama’s controller IN THIS REAL LIFE version of the movie.

Obama obviously isn’t allowed to do any real deep foreign policy actions or policy.

His foreign policy team are incompetent and ignorant amateurs deliberately so the masters behind the scenes can do what they want to do.

Even Hillary Clinton was but a ceremonial Secretary of State and literally did nothing in foreign policy but advocate for woman’s rights!

So like the ME this China policy is a direct hand action of the hidden masters by direct order to start messing with China

China, the mess with Russia, and the absolute horror of the ME will be a glorious opportunity by the insane madmen who rule this world to start WWIII with the next US president

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:48 AM
a reply to: Willtell

By about the year 1980 the USA had achieved such military dominance that no sane country nor insane country for example North Korea was going to fight it,this presents a serious problem to a military industrial complex that has to justify its own existence so a solution was found it would train develop fund and create its own future enemies.

From Lebanon onwards I can logically argue this observation,you befriended gave tacit approval too then pulled the rug out from under Ghadaffi,Saddam,Mubarac and countless others,your nation created your own terrorist enemies that all subsequently went Frankenstein and your nation didn't bat an eyelid the day before 9-11 when Rumdsfeldt admitted the Pentagon had lost 2 trillion in a taxi cab or somewhere.Now the war on terror is wearing thin and the fear necessary for the public not to question these expenditures and actions is wearing off we now trot out Russia and China as boogey men.

The problem is Chinas economy is near implosion and it might actually engage in confrontation as nations do in such circumstances the USA no longer fights wars to win it hasn't sine WW2 it fights to maximize profits for however long public opinion allows all the armchair Generals in this thread might get a very nasty shock if you engage the nation that invented strategy.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:50 AM

I remember when the Japanese did that.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:58 AM
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Sort of. Kind of.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:01 AM
a reply to: khnum

Size MATTERS in the real world Ihave expertise in reconaissance WHAT 'S yours?
Typing maybe?
So China has the right to dominate and occupy the asian part of the world,screw: The phillipines( because they are poor),Korea,japan, and ALL other asian countries who can't fight the communists because they TOO are small and poor.
AND ONLY a regional power at that,NO force projection at all to speak of,and ALL that cutural skill they may have had was burned by Mao,just like the Jihadists.
Such information usurped the Communist mainfesto.
Didn't you read the little red book?

Sorry but ..NO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>