It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns of WW3 Unless US Backs Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
china-put-artillery-vehicles-artificial-is land-pentagon-says

They sure are getting ready for something...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I say that the United States has many reasons to be concerned; it seems to me several nations have their nukes ready and aimed in our direction.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MAAZ97
Has anyone else noticed the massive increase in rumors of war in the past 2-4 years? There are constant rumors of wars over Ukraine, Iran, Isarel, etc. And now the South China sea too?

I've noticed it since I was a kid in the 80s .. I'm kind of used to it by now.. There's never truly been a "peaceful" time where there isn't some war about to break out.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: lostbook

I say that the United States has many reasons to be concerned; it seems to me several nations have their nukes ready and aimed in our direction.

Most nuclear armed nations have their weapons aimed at many targets.. us included..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Current administration is considered weak by the world at large. So why not flex your might if the USA will do noting ....

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
I'm of the opinion China is about to have a rude awakening.

I am of the opinion that you and US empire will have a rude awakening.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone

originally posted by: johnwick
I'm of the opinion China is about to have a rude awakening.

I am of the opinion that you and US empire will have a rude awakening.

Really? How so?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Logging out now I will tell you tomorrow.

Has to do with things out of control like hurricanes or tsunamis etc.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone

Logging out now I will tell you tomorrow.

Has to do with things out of control like hurricanes or tsunamis etc.

Didn't mean to put you on the spot. I thought perhaps you had something significant to add. Guess not.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Oh I do but I don't feel like writing for the next 15 min for you .

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

On the eighth of July, birds will fly backwards, crop circles will fail, and three countries will crumble to dust. As well my mothers recipe for pie will win the church bake-off. I would tell you more but I cannot be bothered. I must log off.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Has anyone else noticed the massive increase in rumors of war in the past 2-4 years? There are constant rumors of wars over Ukraine, Iran, Isarel, etc. And now the South China sea too?

Wars........rumors of war......as predicted in the last days......!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
GO CHINA!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

Well somebody has to know it's coming. Or going.

The Chinese? They blind sided the US military in Korea last century.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

In the days before electronic broadcasting rumors spread as fast as a horse or ship.

Verse

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Frankly, if the US would mind its own #ing business instead if sticking its nose in under the guise of peacekeeper which is laughable maybe the world wouldn't be so pissed. US foreign policy is a joke, and nato should be ashamed of themselves for letting the US do so. I know US bashing is getting old, but there's a reason people think this, and its completely valid.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Lol this is way out of proportion. I guarantee that China would not risk WW3 over some islands.

Maybe 2022 things go down

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

And as have been since the beginning of human civilisation. The same can be said of every sign in the text you are clearly referring to.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Will China hit first, as Japan did in WW2?
I always thought China would wait for US-Russian conflict in a hot spot, such as Syria, now Ukraine.

Seems now China goes forward on the way of Japan in WW2. China has to know the planet won't bow down before its will. But if US gives away Spratleys, tomorrow China will take Philippines.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_

And as have been since the beginning of human civilisation. The same can be said of every sign in the text you are clearly referring to.

Now we have nuclear weapons, and that changes drastically the picture. They had them only in India before the Flood...did they make it therefore?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join