It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Debunked 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

While researching this video I found that many of the strange sounds videos are hoaxes. (with audio taken from the Kiev video, or other types of hoaxes). I did not find that the sound came from Red State or War of the Worlds as other have claimed. In addition I found at least two very popular (non-hoax) videos which had a clear explanations.

Because of the nature of the explanations it is difficult to discover what is going on with every one of these videos. But based on what I have found I think it could be done if one had enough information about the date/location of the video and the surrounding area installations/construction projects. For example though I cant prove it now, I can demonstrate that the Kiev video was taken very close to a major construction site which was operating at the same time as the video, but because time has past and no videos of the actual construction exist (as far as I know) it cant be conclusively proven.

Original Video Links:

Kiev Video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio
Terrace BC
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5GxkuDBwPE
Terrace Skatepark Video
www.facebook.com...
Baseball Game
www.youtube.com...
Texas Hoax
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Amenti

So I just want to know how you debunked anything? Not that I support the premise of the video you showed...but where is your work? All you have done that I noticed was watch some videos and speculate as to what you did, or didnt hear? please point out my inaccurate understanding so that I might gleen your same understanding
edit on 28-5-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I think you're missing the point here.
You can debunk some YouTube videos? Great. Congratulations.
Unfortunately that doesn't debunk the phenomenon at all, it just means that there are some hoax videos out there.

I cruised over to YouTube last week to look for some highlights from a cricket game. I found a link (in HD, which was nice), clicked through, and... bummer. It was a completely different game, mislabelled and uploaded by someone who clearly had a past history of doing exactly that.

Now, does that mean that the cricket game I was looking for doesn't actually exist? Of course not. It just means that there's one video out there that was hoaxed.

If you want to debunk this phenomenon, you're going to have to do far more than debunk a few YouTube videos. You're going to have to deal with all the eyewitness accounts (including those on here), rather than simply pointing out those few people who've jumped on a phenomenon and exploited it for their own ends. You'll have to provide a legitimate explanation for what the sound *is*, and you'll have to demonstrate how all of these people have got it so horribly, horribly wrong.

Right now, all you've done is proven that YouTube isn't perfect - and we already knew that.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Why steer clear of the British Columbia case in 2013?

I am a witness in Irvine, CA. on June 10, 2014. What am I a loon?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
youcould put the original kiev through a spectrum analyzer and try making a similar sound using intruments or stock recordings that sound similar and adding effects and running that through a spectrum analyzer and see the differences.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Already debunked
!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Waterphone, the sounds are identical. This video or similar ones have been posted numerous times to explain the sounds dubbed onto the video recordings. Many applications make dubbing very easy.

Waterphone Demo

edit on 28-5-2015 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Holy crap... I just thought of something. I have a globe that has "Earth" printed on it and I know it's not real... that means our own Earth is also debunked. We're living a lie! Ahhhh!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You haven't debunked the sounds i heard and reported on here a couple of years back where there were 3 loud booms you could feel in your chest (like when standing next to a Bass Bin at a gig or club). No construction going in nearby, no explosions at the local quarry and nothing to explain it at the local Royal Marine base either. Sorry dude but you haven't debunked anything...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't keep up on News except as it graces me here. I heard the trumpet sounds myself. 30 minutes..

The sounds are real.

This was after I knew they were debunked as internet hoaxes..

But then I heard it man..

For me it was mostly the rumble sound.. Made me think circling drone.. The sound was coming in and out, so I was thinking it was pretty high up, and only certain angles lend to hearing it well. But then the rumble shifted into the trumpet sound.. "Souded" interdimensional.. OR maybe it sounded like electromagnetic forces pushing and rebounding on each other..

Map of over 4,000 sky sounds experiences.

This thread is like you guys telling me I don't exist or you debunked the Sun... I was there. So many ATSers have heard the sounds themselves..

So a new video is out debunking other videos that ATS debunked in 2011.. We did that already.. I was one of the guys who KNEW the sounds were faked because of all the research we did on ATS in 2011.. Then the sounds kept coming.. Then I heard them.. I felt like a mouse with a hawk overhead.. 30 minutes..
edit on 30-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I believe there is something to the sounds that some people are claiming to hear. All the Youtube videos and people "recording" it and putting it online are likely all hoaxed. I don't believe it can be recorded as it's something that's heard on a metaphysical level.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

well you could be right about that, but I think only partially. the sound has audible charactaristics.
The rumble part does indeed seem to be right on the edge of hearing.

The trumpet or vibrational portal like sounds I agree with you..

In my original post after hearing the sounds I called the sounds "meditationy" Like I was going into a trance, or could go into a trance..

I'm one of those people who tends to hear sounds no one else can, and my ears are very messed up, so in general everyone hears things like cars drive by, I can't hear it sometimes.. basically 100% deaf left ear. But I hear things, like my mom calling me to come get a bowl down from the top shelf, and when I conme running in there to see why she is yelling.. She looks really confused. She only thought "wish knightlight was here." She never opened her mouth.. I wasn't even in the house lol.

EDIT: Here is one of the threads with multiple people experiencing the sounds in the same time zone at similar times..

Strange Sky sounds South Jersey

from jersey thread poster andboycott:

interesting. im still listening but, let's be extra vigilant tomorrow night. maybe we'll have a scoop

thats what it sounds like too..not jets or machinery totally but vibrations, inner sounds

from birthcannon:

ive been hearing it all day today. east coast delaware. im close to the airforce base and planes are always flying overhead. this sound is definitely not planes. 100% positive. just shook the windows as im typing this. wtf is going on?

from darwinVSjesus

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I left this out: I also described the sound as the sound in a movie when something happens. To me, it sounded like a scene in a film where a dead body is discovered, or the sudden appearance of an unsavory character. The noise that causes a 'startled' feeling. Except it wasn't sudden and short, it was drawn out.

So the exact time I heard the sounds on the east coast in North Carolina, someone else hears them in delaware.. And another in Jersey. A guy in NY..

EDIT: Now the fun part... It was days later in March 2012.. Maybe it was the 18th or the 19th.. Some thread pops up linking to one of Suspicious Observers youtube videos, talking about a MAYBE solar wind reversal.... I look through this thread for awhile.. Watch the video.. Seems like something happened at that time, the data went missing.. Anyway..

At some point I started realizing I had heard the sky sounds.. And I went and looked at SO's data.. (not his data NASA JPL or whoever..)

Whoa... Hang on.. The most intense part of this weird earth magnetopause bouncing around HARD.. That's when I hear my sky sounds..

It hit me like a brick.. All of us on similar times in the same time zone..

So that's my story.
I think the sky sounds are the Earth's magnetosphere getting bullied.
Pole shift would not surprise me.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

That makes me wonder if there's any correlation between the people that are hearing it at certain times of the day. It's the descriptions of it being a vibration, or inner sounds, is what is leading me to believe this is happening on a spiritual level.

I don't mean to say that it's occuring on the inside of the body. But that whatever is making the sounds is resonating on a deeper level.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Interesting..
I heard it at 2:30am.. That's in general for me when "things are closest."

I don't separate spiritual from physical. it's just closer or further from the center (not by distance).

Coming from a deeper level. Most definitely.

scary, at some CORE level. Scary in the sense of AWESOME power.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The sounds were heard right across the country of Costa Rica when they were heard there, some tried to explain them as fireworks, ridiculous given that even though Costa Rica is a small country, it is over 200km wide.

Costa Rica trumpet noises explained???

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I believe there is something to the sounds that some people are claiming to hear. All the Youtube videos and people "recording" it and putting it online are likely all hoaxed. I don't believe it can be recorded as it's something that's heard on a metaphysical level.

Hey I have to agree with the "metaphysical level" part. Because I've heard these "strange sounds" once and there were 5 other people in my house who couldn't hear it except a 4 year old kid I was babysitting. There were 3 other little kids in the house who didn't notice it either. I even looked outside and the mailman and my neighbors were totally oblivious to the noise. I did notice a flock of birds that seemed to be affected by the rumbling noise, but there was even a dog in my neighbor's yard that didn't seem notice the noise either.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I haven't heard these sounds personally. But have seen many YouTube videos when it first started. It is very strange to say the least, especially the trumpet sound, but is there any good/credible reason for them? Or any solid theories from ATS members?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This phenomenon is being recorded in ancient books, I ve wrote it down so many times in the past, no mud to type the whole thing again, but all in all, is the change of generation of humans.

For example in my country we consider this generation as the 5th, so we transmit into the 6th generation of humans. The ancient books refer to the 7 different generation of humanoids live in the universe. Each time the end of one comes, we hear these strange sounds in the skies. It is also describes that during this period, all the abominations/what we call NWO reptilians, etc... try to take advantage of it and earn as much souls they can... But when the new generation is established, it stops.

Do we die when the 6th been established? No, from my understanding we lvl up. Thats why the "evil" materialists doing their best to keep you in chains. The thing on earth is a bit complicated. There is 3 generations of humans on earth right now, 1 is not recognized its artificial, 1 is hostages and the last one is actually the one that should be processed for lvl up.

if you wish to read this ancient historical books about the event, it pictures it exactly the same thing (scary sounds from the skies, like trompets), SULAS 7.2-3-4-5 (its chapters 7.1 up to 7.6 i think) Plutarch.

Now this is my speculation take it with a grain of salt, since abominations reside here and artificials who actually are their creations. The next generation of humans cannot be established before these trash get wiped out (just a thought). So something else may occur before it. So dont fear about the end of the world or the destruction of the planet. The planet will always be here, "they" may not.. lol
edit on 29-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join