It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed bikers plan Mohammed drawing contest Phoenix.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
Gah... didn't mean to post this one.

Yep I agree a dick move.

So was building a mosque next to Ground Zero at the twin towers. I might not of like that action but I agree they have the right to do it.

BTW do you know it is traditional for Muslims to build a mosque on sites of victory?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Thanks for the post, DA.

And this:

One Facebook post on the page states, "Death to Islam! No coexistence!" Another comment states, "I am proud to be part of this rally and will continue to be a part of it until we have the freedom that all our vets and current military fight for!!! This is my way of joining their efforts!"

Goes to show we've got people as stupid as ISIS...... "This is my way of joining their efforts" sounds more like "this is my way of assisting in bringing their war over here". I'm appalled at the absolute stupidity.
edit on 5/28/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Damnit, thought I was gonna make it through a Islamic extremism thread without arguing you, guess that's a no go. Stremmos just read through the thread I've spelled my positions out consisely .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Extremist, Dummies, hardcore Christians would love this events. I need to come up with a clever idea of how to take the p*iss out of the Christians! See what I mean ???

Meh ...

edit on 28-5-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So much hate.
What we should be doing is putting more vending machines worldwide filled with free Snickers. I can't see world peace happening any other way.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Apparently you think Muslims are superior citizens and we should not practice our first amendment rights in front of them if we choose to?

So you think that antisemitism is free speech?

Just food for thought do you have a selective memory or do you remember the mosque at 911 Ground Zero? After all that was their first amendment right people protested for.

You seem to have a selective memory yourself. First it wasn't a mosque it was a community center. Second the mosque that was there predated the twin towers.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Yea how about line them up on a beach and cut their heads off, oh wait Islamic extremists have already done that no need for parody just watch it live In HD till your hearts content.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I saw you posted earlier I knew you couldn't resist being humiliated again..

So tell me your stance on the first amendment?

Because of course I noticed you skipped the validity of the statement. My position is about whether the first amendment is equal or not. Apparently it was equal for the mosque on 9/11. But because of your terrorist leaning sympathies you disapprove of Americans protesting a terrorist attack.

edit on 28-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: Cuervo
Gah... didn't mean to post this one.

Yep I agree a dick move.

So was building a mosque next to Ground Zero at the twin towers. I might not of like that action but I agree they have the right to do it.

BTW do you know it is traditional for Muslims to build a mosque on sites of victory?

They built a mosque near a place where people who shared their religion killed a few thousand people? What about our Christian churches? They are build on land where people who shared their religion killed countless natives. Christianity justified a whole holocaust to make room for us.

I'm just laying down some perspective, not trying to argue that the mosque being built there was exactly a classy move but, c'mon... it's not like we wouldn't have done the same thing.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You clearly are xenophobic.. so show us what you know about this Mosque, other than the 2 gunman from Geller's charade are supposedly from there.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So it's guilt by association then? Was everyone at John Wayne Gacy's church a serial killing pedophile? Get a grip.

It's cute how both you set up the same strawmen.

If that is a straw man then what is saying this place is responsible for the actions of others.

How did they make the connection, does anyone know?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You're speaking of amateurs. You ever seen what the Mexican Drug cartel has been doing lately? Your next door neighbor you dare to speak? Meh...
edit on 28-5-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Aw still thinking about me, how sweet!

I just respond to people that say off the wall #.
Usually you in these threads.

How are they not American citizens, don't see that answered yet.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Yep follow this link I'll lay a little perspective down for you also.

link

My premise is it's a two-way street. To preserve your first amendment rights you have to take the good with the bad on both sides of the argument.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Actually you're 100% correct Beezer!!!! The best outcome of this event would be for the people in the mosque to welcome them with open arms. It would go along way to proving too many Americans. That there is a big difference between moderate Islam and radical Islamic.

Why do these people have to prove anything to their fellow Americans? The way you continually speak about American Muslims it's as if you're insinuating (perhaps unconsciously?) that they are not Americans.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Why do this in Arizona? Let them go do it at an ISIS mosque. Honestly, it's the mentality of six year olds. Being deliberately antagonistic is NOT cool.

They SHOULD, there must be one here in the United States somewhere? Have you alerted ISIS that beheading Egyptian Christian Coptics is not cool?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

You're speaking of amateurs. You ever seen what the Mexican Drug cartel has been doing lately? Your next door neighbor you dare to speak? Meh...

Which begs to ask why are they doing it next door?

Honestly I believe the drug cartels would hinder Isis movement into the US. Besides the claims that they work with the CIA. Terrorist moving across the border would be bad for drug smugglers profits.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Our positions are pointless, neither of us can say for sure what goes on the inside of this mosque, however it is no stretch of Imagination that hatred is preached in such a place for the very fact two of it's followers carried out a terrorist attack. So my speculation has at the very least a position to speculate from. While yours just come from your hearts desire for equality and the end of hate, which sounds good on the surface and I agree with the sentiment, however I also realize evil exists and stomping it out,thus partaking in evil is a reality.it's because of people like me that people like you can exist .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Why do this in Arizona? Let them go do it at an ISIS mosque. Honestly, it's the mentality of six year olds. Being deliberately antagonistic is NOT cool.

They SHOULD, there must be one here in the United States somewhere? Have you alerted ISIS that beheading Egyptian Christian Coptics is not cool?

That's my point. Why bring it here? If they want to fight the real villains, let them go to the ME and have at it. Doesn't it seem rather senseless to start what could be a lethal conflict in Phoenix?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Actually you're 100% correct Beezer!!!! The best outcome of this event would be for the people in the mosque to welcome them with open arms. It would go along way to proving too many Americans. That there is a big difference between moderate Islam and radical Islamic.

Why do these people have to prove anything to their fellow Americans? The way you continually speak about American Muslims it's as if you're insinuating (perhaps unconsciously?) that they are not Americans.

Are you still making things up and putting words in my mouth? It seems like you would've graduated to a different tactic by now?

American Muslims don't have to prove anything to anybody. All they have to do is tolerate other peoples rights. Just like we do for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join