It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed bikers plan Mohammed drawing contest Phoenix.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
When cow tipping gets redundant there is always Mohammed drawing contest at your nearest mosque.

Hopefully afterwards, the bikers can have a celebratory toast
at a local Twin Peaks restaurant.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Don't put words in my mouth.

It's because it's an appropriate place to protest and use your first amendment right. Since it was the point of origin for the last attack.

link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: thefallenone

Troll = let's claim it's a first amendment issue just so we can insult Muslim Americans and hopefully shame them to leave [/Ex]

That wouldn't be the very amendment you exercised when you made that remark would it? Or do you just not like the First Amendment when someone protest's something you don't agree with ?

Freedom of speech, protest and assembly is a tricky thing for some neophytes. They don't realize it applies to both sides not just the side they believe in.

But am I going out of my way to insult and harass people. This isn't a First Amendment issue, it is a troll issue. I wish people would stop lying about this actually is, Bigots wanted to instigate trouble. Bigots trolling a mosque.

Lie to yourselves but there are those of us who can see the BS and see it for what it is for. HATE

link   

I've defended Westboro's rights.

I've defended "Piss Christ" and "Feces Madonna".

I do try to be consistent.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well I'm torn on this...

While it's absolutely moronic and in poor taste...

People should always be free to act like a complete dickhead.

Will wonders never cease?

I completely agree with you on this statement Charlie.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am out. You cannot debate idiots.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Nice one!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So it's guilt by association then? Was everyone at John Wayne Gacy's church a serial killing pedophile? Get a grip.

It's cute how both you set up the same strawmen.

edit on 28-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Lumping 'em all together...

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Your words brand you just as dangerous as any Muslim who isn't actively cutting heads off...

Damn, you're not American, either.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

You are defending the abuse of the first amendment rights. It was intended for good now is being used by morons.

Good job in defending them. These people are the reason rights get taken away from others. With enough BS caused by idiots using the first amendment as an excuse to instigate the faster that right will taken away.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

What are you smoking man? Im talking about a MOSQUE THAT SPAWNED TERRORISM? What the hell are you talking about?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Again there seems to be a lot of hate in your previous posts but you're allowed to exercise your first amendment right?

No wonder you couldn't understand my last post. That covered the exact same material.

Just because you don't agree with something. Don't hide behind the First Amendment while you're disagreeing with it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thefallenone

originally posted by: beezzer

You are defending the abuse of the first amendment rights. It was intended for good now is being used by morons.

Good job in defending them. These people are the reason rights get taken away from others. With enough BS caused by idiots using the first amendment as an excuse to instigate the faster that right will taken away.

Actually, the 1st Amendment was created to protect distasteful speech.

Nice speech, polite speech doesn't need protection.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

As if they're not citizens and just as American as you? Or do you think some Americans are not equal to others?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm glad because if you were sticking around I was leaving??????? Lmao

(settle down it was a joke)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Do you consider sponsors of extremism american?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You can't even be consistent within the span of 10 minutes. You've said that you didn't agree with their choice of venue and then you did an immediate about face and said that it was appropriate because that's where the two terrorist would be murderers had worshiped making it the "point of origin."

That doesn't seem reasonable because those two idiots are dead and there's likely hundreds or thousands of people who worship at that mosque who have nothing to do with terrorism and who didn't try to shoot anyone. So I asked you if you were a proponent of the concept of guilt by association and now you're accusing me of fallacious argumentation!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Again there seems to be a lot of hate in your previous posts but you're allowed to exercise your first amendment right?

Go figure you wouldn't understood my last post. That covered the exact same material.

Just because you don't agree with something. Don't hide behind the First Amendment while you're using it.

The difference, I am not out to cause trouble just because I can. I use common sense.

The first amendment says you can scream Ni**er, do you or do you use common sense and realize that word is insulting to some.

I am not expecting you to understand, intelligence is limited in some people, case in point the bikers and their supporters.

The minute I use my 1st amendment rights to instigate trouble than you have a valid argument, until then stop trying to insinuate the bigots rally and my words are the same thing.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I approve wholeheartedly!

Especially that they are doing it in such an appropriate place.

No, Gila Bend would be better, hotter than Phoenix (this SHOULD happen in Texas yes, but a *true Hell* experience instead makes more of a metaphorical statement). All of the bikers living in Texas were arrested anyway some days ago at the Waco Twin Peaks libation establishment and not immediately available for recruitment. This would not work if organized to occur in Anchorage in December.
edit on 28-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm glad because if you were sticking around I was leaving??????? Lmao

(settle down it was a joke)

I was out until you replied to me, it would appear I was wrong since I am debating you. Settle down, even though that was not a joke, no intention of insult, just stating truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join