It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed bikers plan Mohammed drawing contest Phoenix.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Aren't they Americans, too?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well since their looking for trouble, ISIS get someone to take a bomb.

Would truly make my day for some bigots to get what they are asking for. Apparently when a Christian says or does something idiotic, it is wrong to lump them all together but when a extremist of the Muslim faith does it, let's blame them all and mock their beliefs because it is our right to be morons.

Anyone who agrees with this, Grow up. Even some children know the difference between common sense and trolling.

Common sense = Do not go out of your way to insult people just because you can.

Troll = let's claim it's a first amendment issue just so we can insult Muslim Americans and hopefully shame them to leave

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Super news flash. This is the same mosque where the two idiots that attacked Garland Texas attended.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Then they should recognize the right to protest.

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: beezzer

Oh, you are absolutely correct.

But what of the Muslims, don't they have the right to worship peacefully without having to worry about a bunch of pinheads harassing them? ...and that's what this is, harassment...plain and simple.

I disagree.

How is their protest "harassment"?

You could, by your definition, then call any protest harassment and deny protests based on that.

link   

Nope, they foster and spawn terrorists, they are a bunch of extremists who need be brought to town square, for a good show!
edit on 28-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

So the others are guilty by association? I really hope that's not what you're saying...

I always thought it was one's actions that defined their character, not which face of God they bowed to.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well I'm torn on this...

While it's absolutely moronic and in poor taste...

People should always be free to act like a complete dickhead.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

...and you know this how? You know each and every one of them, do you?

Stereotyping does you, or anyone else, no credit. Tell me, do you stereotype every group?

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: theantediluvian

Whatever man, Screw them and everything about them, this our country ! You want to foster extremism bring it on, im glad a show of force is congregating out side the mosque that spawned this blight on humanity, should be a great time.

No this isn't "our" country it's everyone's country that includes Muslims who have been living in this nation since the beginning. This isn't designed to just piss off the radicals but to insult the religion as a whole.

The Muslims that runs the Mosque should get a lawyer and charge them with a hate crime for their obvious antisemitism.
edit on 1040000004631America/ChicagoThu, 28 May 2015 20:29:46 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

link   

I fully support their right to express themselves. I'm just exercising my own rights by expressing my disgust, disdain and utter contempt for them. Zero contradiction.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Gun nut arrested for pointing pistol at peaceful Muslim couple she considered ‘suspicious’

Sure it was a pellet gun but really?

These are the types of people that do this type of thing. According to Bigots, there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim, so we must insult them at any opportunity. Because we are the better people

Oh yeah their excuse, Sure we're idiots and bigots but at least were not cutting peoples heads off.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So it's guilt by association then? Was everyone at John Wayne Gacy's church a serial killing pedophile? Get a grip.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I fully support their right to express themselves. I'm just exercising my own rights by expressing my disgust, disdain and utter contempt for them. Zero contradiction.

Cheers!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

Right... so instead of picketing muslims who aren't chopping off people's heads, he should go picket ISIS in the ME. The bikers should have their rally and contest there.

They have the beard disguise already, the Harleys; even if customed to look like camels might give it all away (unmistakable rumbling sound). A 'Mercenary' that is a cartoon aficionado attending a convention would be the reason for entering that country (pay no attention to the hidden firearms). I think the idea of picketing in the hot spots is a great idea.
edit on 28-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

nope i just tend to lump idiots who want to cut my head off, with a mosque that spawns these creatures. my world two plus two equals four how about yours?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

Troll = let's claim it's a first amendment issue just so we can insult Muslim Americans and hopefully shame them to leave

That wouldn't be the very amendment you exercised when you made that remark would it? Or do you just not like the First Amendment when someone protest's something you don't agree with ?

Freedom of speech, protest and assembly is a tricky thing for some neophytes. They don't realize it applies to both sides not just the side they believe in.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I disagree.

How is their protest "harassment"?

You could, by your definition, then call any protest harassment and deny protests based on that.

Really asking people to draw and mock their Prophet in front of their place of worship just because you can is not harassment? Going armed and hoping to instigate something is not harassment?

Then no one should ever complain about the Westboro church again. After all according to you what they do at Soldiers funerals.etc is not considered harassment.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well I'm torn on this...

While it's absolutely moronic and in poor taste...

People should always be free to act like a complete dickhead.

Especially in situations that could easily get themselves killed (common sense out the window).
edit on 28-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I approve wholeheartedly!

Especially that they are doing it in such an appropriate place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join