It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Cool Awesome Girl [MAY2015]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
“Do you believe in our father?” asks the blue eyed man with a cross carved into his forehead, while he scratches the track marks on his arm.

“I believe...but...but...I'm scared,” says the young girl tied to the bed with tears in her eyes and a shaky voice.

“The father is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The father is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? The father is with me, I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? For the father did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline,” says the old man with a beard, one eye, and the smell of rum and sin on his breath. Standing next to the blue eyed man with a cross carved into his forehead.

“Like Moses said to the Israelites. I AM, who is the father. In this time he has sent us to you and you to us. In this time when the world burns. When Behemoths fall from the sky. When the children of Lilith burst forth from the bellies of those beasts and overrun the kingdoms of man. Your body is the vessel. The father will enter you and the lamb will become the lion,” sings the blue eyed man with a cross carved into his forehead, a smile on his face, mischief in his eyes, and snake oil in his veins.

The young girl with blonde hair closes her green tear filled eyes. Goosebumps begin to spread along her body. She trembles as she tries to remember the things the two men made her memorize. The things said to her in the times with them she thinks of as the light. The times in between the things that went on with them that she thinks of as the dark.

When she remembers it all she says, “I know that my body is a temple within me, that I have from the father. I am not my own, for I was bought with a price. So I glorify the father with my body. I submit to you as I would to the father. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as the father is the head of the church of genuine salvation, the one true church of the father. Therefore as the church of genuine salvation is subject unto the father, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.”

As soon as the word everything leaves the young girl tied to the beds mouth. She detaches from reality and enters her happy place. A place of pink things. Where her clothes, the furniture, the walls, even the sky is pink. A place that even smells of pink things. Like roses, and bubble gum, and her little dog too. Which in her happy place is a miniature heavily perfumed pink poodle, aptly named Pinkie.

In her happy place she does not have to think about the things that fell from the sky. Or the things that came out of the things that fell from the sky. She does not have to think about what happened to her dad, when he tried to get her out of town. She does not have to think about the woman who found her and gave her to the two men at the church of genuine salvation. For what she thinks looked like a baggie of hard clumped up sugar. She does not have to think about whats going to happen next. She does not have to think about anything. But still she thinks about one thing.

Because in her happy place, her soul is free. So she imagines a falling star. That of course is pink. On this falling star she makes a wish with every fiber of her being, “I wish that someone will help me. I'm young but I'm no longer young. I'm not naive anymore. There is evil in this world. But if there is evil. Then there must be good. The two bad men say they worship something that is good. But I know they just worship themselves. So whatever is out there that's good. Will you please help me. I would do it myself. But even though I'm no longer young, I'm young. The bad men are stronger then me in body but not spirit. So please whatever is out there that's good. Help me or make me stronger so I can help myself. Thank you and bye.”
A long time ago and a far time from now. In a reality far far away and also really close. A circle within a circle within a circle watches and waits. The circle within a circle within a circle has watched and waited for a very long time. Some might say forever. What she watches can not be described. Do not worry. She does not watch you. You can be described. Others watch those things that can be described.

The circle within a circle within a circle is very patient. It is an honor to be where she is. She has learned much. Like what is happening on an insignificant little blue planet and a young girls wish. Her long wait has been worth it. But all things come to an end. Even those things that are endless. He blinks. Who is he. Everything. Nothing. It does not matter. All you need to know is that he blinked. Why did he blink. Maybe he is tired. Maybe he sneezed. Maybe he knew a young girl needed help. Again all that matters is he blinked.

The circle within a circle within a circle takes advantage of the opportunity the blink provides and moves fast. She has a wish to grant and a mess to clean up. A mess made by her brothers of the lower orders. As they say two birds with one stone. She must act quickly. She must return before he is done blinking and his eyes open again. There are rules after all. Even though some can be bent from aeon to aeon.
The two leering men. Hearts shrouded in shadows. Evil on their minds. Begin to approach the young girl tied to the table. The man with the cross carved in his forehead laughs the whole way. The bearded old man with one eye, strokes his beard in anticipation. As they reach the bed. The young girl begins to violently shake. Her tears are replaced by blood. Her eyes roll back into her head. Her body begins to float off the bed. The ropes tied to her hands and feet stop her from floating all the way to the ceiling. Pink smoke begins to come off her body.

The man with the cross carved into his forehead drops to his knees and begins to pray. The old bearded man with one eyes defiantly says, “I command you, unclean spirit, whoever you are, along with all your minions now attacking this servant of the father.”

OL BOLAPE A NOCO DE ELO. ELASA BOLAPE A NOR DE GE VAOAN. EN DOOAIN BOLAPE PAGE OD AZIAZOR,” says the circle within a circle within a circle as she downloads a tiny part of herself into this reality. Not from the mouth of the young girl tied to the bed, her chosen vessel. She speaks directly into the souls of the man with the cross carved into his forehead and the old bearded one eyed man. As she says the words, an all encompassing light, shoots out of the body of the young girl tied to the bed. The light completely obliterates the two men. Leaving nothing but the shadows of the two men, blasted into the floor.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The young girl stops shaking and floats gently down to the bed. The ropes tying her to the bed, turn to ash. The pink smoke that wafted off her body swirls in the air before shooting into the eyes of the young girl. The young girl opens her now pink eyes. Inside her mind she hears, “My name is Ariel of the Erelim. You wished upon my star. I have given you strength. I have given you a small part of me. You have known evil. For that I am sorry. Nothing I do can make up for that. But while you hold a part of me in you. Nothing will ever hurt you again. My time is short. As I have saved you. Please save others from the mistake my brothers made.”

The voice in the young girls mind goes away.

Ariel of the Erelim, a circle with a circle within a circle. Re-takes her place watching that which can not be described. Just as He opens his eyes.

The young girl tries to take a tentative step. She crashes through the wall of the room she is in. Surprised, she yelps and looks around guiltily. When she realizes what she just did and that she felt no pain while doing it. A big smile spreads across her face. She jumps up in joy and through the roof. She lands in brown dead grass. A homeless man not too far away. Sees this. Looks at his forty ounce. Shakes his head as if to say, whatever, and takes another drink while walking away and mumbling.

The young girl does not see the homeless man with her eyes. She feels his presence with a new sense. A sort of radar in the back of her mind. She also feels the presence of a large group of people about a block away, and something that feels unnatural and evil near the large group of people. Her instinct is to run towards the group of people. But she resists that urge. She is young but she is not young. Instead, she closes her eyes and concentrates. She uses her new sense. To map every muscle in her body. To follow the neurons mapping new pathways in her brain. To talk to her DNA. To see her soul and the pink presence radiating power at its center. The whole process takes seconds.

When she is done. She opens here eyes and takes a step. Her body does not propel forward like when she crashed through the wall. She takes a regular single step. She smiles knowing she now has full control of her body. Before all this happened she would have been scared by these changes. A broken mess from all the pain she has suffered. But the pink presence at the center of her soul radiates love and teaches her to understand. She knows it does not make her perfect or better than other people. It just gives her the strength to be a stronger version of herself.

The smell of fear mixed with joy and blood enters the young girls nostrils. The fear and blood comes from the large group of people a block away. The joy from the unnatural thing in their presence. The young girl makes up her mind. She takes three steps and she is among the group of people. In other circumstances there might have been gasps since she seems to have just appeared among them. But no one notices, as they are too busy screaming.

Dead bodies lay scattered across the concrete. The unnatural thing reaches into the insides of one dead body. Pulling out the intestines and draping them around its neck like a necklace. The unnatural thing looks like a cross between a man and a cockroach. But it is neither. The young girl can see its insides. The organic metal under its exoskeleton. The name of the ones that made it encoded in its DNA strings. The young girl now know why she thinks of the thing as unnatural. It was made not born. So it has no soul. It is an abomination.

Those people that are not yet dead are scattering. Only one person out of the large group attempts to fight the monster in their midst. A very unusual person. Someone in a cat suit. Not the tight fitting kind either. The mascot costume, straight of of a bootleg Disney theme park, kind. The young girl tries to look into the person in the cat suit. But she sees nothing. Its as if the person in the cat suit can block her new senses.

The cat suit person approaches the unnatural thing from behind with a bat in their hands. They swing the bat and crack the man roach creature across the back of its head. The bat breaks but the creature does not seem to be affected. It just turns and hisses. Then goes back to pulling out more intestines. The cat person takes the broken shard of bat still in their hand and stabs it into the back of the creature. This causes a reaction. The creature emits an ear piercing scream. The thing quickly turns around and swings its whole arm like a club into the cat suit wearing person. The cat suit wearing person flies through the air and slams into the side of a building before falling to the ground. The cat suit person moves and moans but does not get up.

Its at this point that the unnatural thing notices the young girl. It hisses and quickly moves to stand before her. The glistening intestines around its neck fall at the feet of the young girl due to the quickness of the creatures movement. The smell reaches the young girls nostrils and she twitches her nose in disgust. The creature looks down at the young girl and laughs like a hyena before saying, “What are you doing here little one? A tiny poppet like you should be home with her mommy, no? This is a new low for them. I smell them all over you. Are you a weapon? What are the Elohim thinking sending a young girl like you here? Begone from our presence and we will eat you last slave.”

The young girl looks the creature in the eyes. Then looks around at all the dead bodies. She looks at the person in the cat suit attempting to stand. Then looks back at the creature before saying, “Mr. Nasty Bug Man. I really think what your doing is totally uncool. It is wrong and I will stop you. If you do not leave right now. I will have to take you down. Is that what you really want Mr. Nasty Bug Man. Is it. To get your behind handed to you by a girl.”

The unnatural thing, laughs like a hyena, again. Then picks up the intestines off the floor and takes a bite. The young girl puts her hand over her mouth and winces her face. With blood dripping down his lips the unnatural thing says, “You do not have enough meat on you to be a satisfying meal. But we could use your bones as toothpicks. Plus defiling your soul, would be like spitting into the eyes of the Elohim, the prison keepers.”

Without waiting for a response. The unnatural thing, moving faster than any man, takes a swipe at the young girls head. The thing hits nothing but air. The young girl, moving even faster, is already behind him, she puts her hands around the things waist and jumps into the air. The unnatural thing struggles but the young girl holds tight as they shoot upwards. When she is a couple hundred feet in the air. The young girl lets go. The unnatural cockroach man thing plummets to the ground. Hissing and cursing the whole way down. The young girl stays hovering in the air. She smiles and laughs, not because she takes any satisfaction in what she just did, she doesn't. No, she smiles and laughs, simply because she is flying, and she thinks that is so freaking cool.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Back on the ground the cat suit wearing person finally manages to get up. The cat suit person looks around and sees nothing but dead bodies. Then ole cat suit looks up and sees something falling. Its a bird. Its a plane. Nope. Its a big ass cockroach man monster. Cat suit jumps out of the way in the nick of time. The unnatural thing splats onto the ground just missing cat suit. The unnatural thing becomes cockroach man monster jelly. Some of that jelly splashes onto Cat suits, cat suit. Cat suit looks up to make sure its not raining big ass cockroach man monsters. Its not. But it is raining other things. Cat suit sees a young girl flying towards cat suit. Cat suit starts to back away. Thinking the young girl is going to fly into cat suit. But the young girl lands a few feet away.

Cat suits yells in a female voice, “Watch out where you throw away your trash missy. Wheres your mom so I can yell at her for teaching you bad manners.”

“My mom died when I was born,” responds the young girl.

“Well I'll yell at your dad then”

“He died in a car crash while trying to get me out of town. After those giant things crashed outside of town and those nasty bug people came crawling out of the giant things.”

“Oh......Well...... thats still no excuse to have bad manners.”

“Sorry, I guess. I've had a bad week. After dad died. I was sold to some creepy dudes who tried to make me their wife and you know, make me do wife things with them.”

“Well your still alive and talking, ain't ya.”

“I guess. I would be crying right now. But I have an angel at the center of my soul. That keeps me from breaking down. Oh, and it gives me super powers too.”

“Well lets get too it then.”

“Get to what?”

“Ridding the town of these monsters. I'll be Batman and you can be my Robin. It shouldn't be too hard. They ain't on the news. So that means they only landed in our town. Not everywhere. So we ain't got to save the whole world. Just our town.”

“I guess. But lady in the cat suit, respectfully. I'm Batman and your Robin. I can fly and I'm really strong and stuff.”

“Whatever. I'm MereCat the fabulous. Whats your super hero name,” says MereCat the fabulous while reaching out to shake the young girls hand.

“Me, I'm Super Cool Awesome Girl,” says Super Cool Awesome Girl while shaking hands with MereCat the Fabulous.

The End......for now.

edit on 28-5-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Super Cool and Awesome!

Thank you.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena
Thank you pthena, for reading. I really appreciate it. Its always fantastic to know someone read what you wrote, and liked it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Its always fantastic to know someone read what you wrote, and liked it.

I live for the stars. Without stars how would I know anyone read what I wrote? Might as well be watching TV or something.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena
I normally do not care about stars and flags. In this case I do, because this was written for the may contest. Otherwise I just like to know people read the story. Its cheesy, but It just makes me happy to provide some small amount of enjoyment for others besides myself.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank you for this awesome read.

Super Cool Awesome Girl kann gerne das PM-System verwenden um mit mir in Verbindung zu treten.
Und andernfalls findet man mich in der nähe der Stiege nördlich des Heims ihrer Jugend.

Würde mich sehr freuen.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hewriteshere

Danke fürs Lesen. It is much appreciated.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I really liked it. Nice job

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Thank you very much Anaana. I am glad you liked it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Omg. On the edge of my seat! Wonderful!
Thank you so much!

*hugs!*

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Your very welcome GENERAL EYES. I am glad you enjoyed it.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Awesome , some parts made me laugh though. .s&f

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm glad you liked the story and I'm happy I provided a few laughs.

top topics

join