It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi All,

I have some points for clarification here:

1. No one is claiming smart, do not assume too much.

2. Wisdom? Its all yours baby. Rather be a fool walking solo thank be in a group of wise men too big their heads of too much wisdom. (I am not sure if I saw it correctly in wikipedia that :
Wise men (n) - a group of person who teaches wrongly the masses as manifestation of selfishness and greed fue to lack and thirst of power. (Oh how sad)

3. Like an iceberg, you dont see the 90% of each and everybody's life. Who are you to make false statement. You dont know a thing. You havent walked on my shoe or anyone's shoe to make false allegations.

4. Democratic, Liberal, Feminism? Oh Cmon Guys! What really is your point in those arguments? Cant you not syand and your own and belong to a group for you to have a fence to lean on? Afraid to walk on your own sulk your feet on the mad? So chose to be in a "labeled group" because youre tonscare to dip in the water and chose to make fun of those who did?

5. UFOs, NASA, CIA, Microsoft, Google, IBM? So what if windows are opened on that screen? Do I need to answer? But there is no intention to seek job.

6. Alteration of texts/scripts. Conspiracy forum talking about what? History maniplulatively repeats itself? Why not join hollywood?

7. If you do bad things, other people dont. Dont get mad if they dont get the point, you just dont talk the same language. You dont need to held hostage the person. Their motive is not they same as yours. Just let them be. Else, ban them!

8. No one wants to work for you, so stop it. Just put everything back to where it has been. Whatever you do its your thing. Whatever ithers are doing let them be. Dont tweak the path for them you are not God and younare not human if youndo that. Be humane.

9. Before you laugh with your big mouth, let me ask all of you one question: hows your life? Is it perfect? What good have you done today to help humanity? Does your family live a happy harmonious life? Do you have enough money until end of the year to pay your debts?

If you can answer those questions truthfully that yes you do and have, then come back at my post and laugh as much as you can. But if you cant, dont even bother commenting. Fix it first.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Summer7

Clarity? How ironic.

Do people proof read what they post anymore?

Sorry, I couldn't get through the whole post.

If English is not your first language then my apologies.

edit on 5 28 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is this a rant? If it is...wrong forum.
I edit my post quite often.. english is not my language.. why it bothers so much...?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The vast majority of phones have auto-correction these days, yet it's nowhere to be seen.

-
One thing this post lacks is ...... paradoxically as it may seem, clarity.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

top topics

join