It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says he has a "foolproof way" of defeating ISIS ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

OooooOOOooooooo.. It's like an episode of the Shark Tank!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lets knock off the bs

America can defeat ISIS in one week if it really wanted to.

Just like it could have defeated North Vietnam or Korea if it wanted to and Afghanistan if it wanted to…..And I don’t mean nuclear bombs

Just use the resources and military might it has rather than one of these phony wars of attrition.

It had an excuse in the cold war period to take it easy on N Korea and N Vietnam in regards Russia and China

But who would complain or fight the US if America used its full military might to swat this fly ISIS in a few weeks at the most

The only time it would take is the mobilization of the US armed forces to exterminate ISIS

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I agree. These groups keep popping up so the arms suppliers can keep making money. People are told to worry about these rebels to keep them from looking at government and demanding changes.

I would think the US military could take out all the vehicles pretty quickly and make then start walking to their battles.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LOL Trump has a fool proof way of defeating ISIS!

Too damn funny.

Want to defeat ISIS regime changes in Saudi Arabia, and Iran.

Ban the ME oil.

Sanction Russia, and China.

Then maybe it would happen.

No one has what it truly takes to get rid of ISIS.

Since the 80s it has been one terrorist group after the other til present day.

Go after the money.

'Jihad' can't be fought without it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Foolproof!?

Well, I guess he must be qualified to test for that. I mean, if its proof against fools, not even that jackass could ruin it!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A man with no military experience and little knowledge of the tribal intricacies of Iraq and Syria has a foolproof plan?

Let me guess, his plans includes nukes on Ramadan?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hell, it was enough to get ACA passed. Why would he need to develop an actual platform?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Perhaps he will open super luxury hotels in these countries and offer ISIS fighters free non-alcoholic drinks and all they can eat in exchange for giving up fighting?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Too damn funny.

Ban the ME oil.

Go after the money.

I think it's easier than that...I think almost all of our problems are coming from Saudi Arabia. Regime change there or at least get out of their back pockets. Isn't Wahhabism (sp) being pushed by Saudi Arabia...like really pushed and that's the official religion of Boko Harem, ISIS and a couple other terrorist, extreme groups.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Get huge loans, buy the Middle East, pay himself a huge salary, go bankrupt. Rinse, repeat. That's his normal MO, right?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-5-2015 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Of course he knows a way. Elect him and this will happen:

A military operation is started which achieves to kill the ISIS head. Everyone is happy. You will hear no word of all the ISIS terrorists deployed in the US anymore. They magically disappear.

It's the same joke as before. Obama claims under his rule Osama was captured and killed. Everyone was happy. You heard no word of any Osama terrorists anymore. They magically disappeared.

After 2-3 years a new "conflict" arises... the games start again...

How long will the people buy these lies? Each time. Obviously. Even the comments in this topic prove it, that still many believe the MSM propaganda. You are being played and you still believe the sh##

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: neo96

Too damn funny.

Ban the ME oil.

Go after the money.

I think it's easier than that...I think almost all of our problems are coming from Saudi Arabia. Regime change there or at least get out of their back pockets. Isn't Wahhabism (sp) being pushed by Saudi Arabia...like really pushed and that's the official religion of Boko Harem, ISIS and a couple other terrorist, extreme groups.

Al roads in the middle east lead to the House of Saud, and the House of the Iran.

It's the worlds first original, and bloodest Hatfield, and McCoy blood feud.

If anyone wanted to get serious about terrorism cut off the heads of those snakes.

Maybe the body will die.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
He couldn't even defeat declining TV ratings. a reply to: jtma508

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
SO do I it's called OPERATION OMEGA or Project Phoenix...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't understand all the hate for Trump. He's very intelligent and one of the most successful businessmen in history. He's actually said a lot of things that more than make sense. I would rather have a successful business man trying to balance our deficit than I would our current field of politicians. I remember watching an interview he did when gas prices were going ballistic a few yrs ago. He said he had a team that could go over to negotiate oil prices and guaranteed cheaper prices after the fact. His comment was to stop sending politicians and send businessmen to negotiate oil prices. I believe him and couldn't agree more.

I'm not sure what he's thinking as far as IS but if I had to guess it would involve choking their resources and money flow. As far as POTUS I think he would make a better Vice POTUS or Secretary of State than he would a commander in chief. A Rand and Trump ticket would certainly shake things up in Washington, which IMO is needed and long overdue. But.....I'm sure we'll elect more dinosaurs with the same ol rhetoric, as we always have.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
He said he had a team that could go over to negotiate oil prices and guaranteed cheaper prices after the fact. His comment was to stop sending politicians and send businessmen to negotiate oil prices. I believe him and couldn't agree more.

Just the fact that he said this shows what an egomanical jackass he can be.

Oil prices are not negotiated by politicians, they are based on extraction costs, market trading/speculation and global consumption.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
2 words.

Laser beams.

'nuff said.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
... but only if he's elected.

I believe him. I mean would 'The Donald' lie to The People? Not a chance. He says he doesn't want to leak his plan --- which he says will be 100% effective --- so the enemy won't be prepared. So is he just playing the old 'if you elect me I will...' card or is he really willing to put lives and security in harms way in order to solidify his yet-to-be-announced run for President?

linkage

There is nothing funnier than the idea that Trump is a credible candidate for anything, let alone President. Plus, like Chris Christie, he has no support whatsoever from more than half of America, and I'm talking about the half that live far from the east coast, and aren't overly enamored of their celebritards and entertainers-in-public-service.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you don't think politicians have an impact on oil prices you have your head buried in the sand. Politicians have a lot to do with global oil prices. Do your own research on the subject and I think you'll find this to be true. Who do you think has the power to reduce, increase and implement sanctions in export and import goods including oil? OPEC's in bed with political figures all over the world. Do you believe that not to be true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join