It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says he has a "foolproof way" of defeating ISIS ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Oh really? Let's hear your fool proof plan then. Surely if there's a 100% way to do it, and many people know it, no matter what "The Greatest MC in all of DC, Barack 'The Islamic Shock' Hussseeeiiinn OBAMA!" says, he'd have to go along with it if it gained enough popular support.

What's your foolproof plan then?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun in the presence of pure genius as yourself..I can proclaim you are not so in tune...Any half wit can figure out one way....stop playing PC war and carpet bomb anything that moves, men, women, and the future isis children too. Total all out conventional war with no restraints. We know where they are, and by the time action is approved by command....target gone. We lose wars because of the limits we are given by suits who have never seen a battlefield nor a clue of what has to be done. Your next sar will be we should not be targeting women and children, we are better than them....they have no limits, neither should we.....I have more...but not for you...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
World Mohammed drawing championships held in a kill zone in Iraq?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: ScientificRailgun in the presence of pure genius as yourself..I can proclaim you are not so in tune...Any half wit can figure out one way....stop playing PC war and carpet bomb anything that moves, men, women, and the future isis children too. Total all out conventional war with no restraints. We know where they are, and by the time action is approved by command....target gone. We lose wars because of the limits we are given by suits who have never seen a battlefield nor a clue of what has to be done. Your next sar will be we should not be targeting women and children, we are better than them....they have no limits, neither should we.....I have more...but not for you...

So your answer is to become worse than the monsters we're fighting, kill them all, turn any place with a hint of ISIS into a new parking lot.

And you say I'm not in tune. If your solution to the ISIS problem is genocide, I weep.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Trump plan is quite radical.

It involves a cigarette lighter
and a Gargantuan can of hairspray. (Extra Hold!)

Burn ISIS, burn!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For the record IsIs gave Obama a way to beat themselves. By accepting all informers they are currently riddled with spies that call in strike coordinates . Obama is doing fin in the ME. Isis isn't our problem

edit on 28-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun you should weep....these people will kill their neighbor who they have known all their life for a simple variance on anything, it is in the upbringing. You and your superior perch will not save you at all from them and you know this...you should weep some more. Even a small child knows a lethal parasite should be eliminated, like a poisonous spider, crushed under a shoe...where is the rest of them. And by the way...worse and equal are 2 separate measurements.....need a Kleenex???

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah Genocide works real well, I'm sure the U.S. will still have plenty of friends after they wipe out a few million people.

One: I live in Japan, I'm about as afraid of ISIS as I am of Fat People in WalMart.

Two: You REALLY don't think murdering an entire generation of people, numbering in the millions, will NOT make the U.S. just as bad as Nazi Germany? Be realistic and think about the consequences of such a barbaric act.

Three: The U.S. should be a bastion of tolerance and democracy, not a totalitarian regime that would kill millions simply to wipe out an unsavory element in the world.

Four: The U.S. would become the world's Number One Villain were that to happen. You don't think American Foreign Policy would crumble beneath them after that? The U.S. would have exactly 0 zero friends left on the international stage.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun I got some news for you....we already are the villain of the world..we are blamed for everything...everything bad. We have the power to make the world a much better place but are too PC to do anything that would get results. You should read what you write, Im talking of vaporizing an enemy that has promised destruction on my land and people, claimed we are the great evil, and then hacks off someone's head. I am not looking to target anyone but the enemy, too bad if human shields block the shot. I am cold, mean and sick of the manicured nail sissy approach to this, they have no limits, you defeat this enemy without limits, plain and simple. Over time PC will get you killed....kindness is not in their vocabulary, and should not be in ours either. And by the way...the US has no real friends anyway....

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Gather them round and make them watch Celebrity Apprentice on a loop? He's such a joke.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm just glad opinions such as yours are relegated to dinner tables in Tennessee, and not being circulated on Capitol Hill.

I've never been so glad that soon I won't have to call myself an American anymore. I'd rather not be associated with your way of thinking.
edit on 28-5-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Dear ScientificRailgun,

We too, are glad that soon our name will not be besmirched by being applied to one such as yourself.

Sincerely,
America

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
that's funny...he's all orange but....his hair is perfect...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun And that type of thinking will always keep you on the PC and losing side of any real conflict. Crying a lot and feeling ethically superior will get you nothing facing these type of people as they have no such process. You are so much better than us backwoods rednecks in every way, but when tshtf, we are the ones you run to for protection. I am glad of your denouncement and wish you well there, but hope you learn one day that the world is cold and brutal on the battlefield, of which you have no experience, and your enemy loves your way of thinking, it gives them what they need to easily defeat you while leaving your children to their total non existent mercy...
And by the way...I spend a lot of time with military officers on technical training, my thoughts are not just limited to the dinner table, nor theirs...

edit on 28-5-2015 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Dear ScientificRailgun,

We too, are glad that soon our name will not be besmirched by being applied to one such as yourself.

Sincerely,
America
When The United States matures as a nation, perhaps I'll come home.

Until then, you can keep it. This whole "American Exceptionalism" thing really baffles me. It's fine to be patriotic, but Americans take it to a whole other level.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Well, we all know as long as I am here the maturity level will continue to suffer.

edit on 28-5-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun No you can stay, we need room for more so clear some space quickly, is their room near fukushima???

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, we all know as long as I am here the maturity level will continue to suffer.

True, I think it's best for all of us if I just stay.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun the very first star I ever gave you...enjoy...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm just glad opinions such as yours are relegated to dinner tables in Tennessee, and not being circulated on Capitol Hill.

I've never been so glad that soon I won't have to call myself an American anymore. I'd rather not be associated with your way of thinking.

I was about to say I cant blame you for jumping ship to Japan with genocidal psychos around in in Merica.

Been in agreement with you this whole thread.

Though I think the idea of of ways of thinking like this not being circulated on Capitol Hill wishful thinking......there are more than a few bat# insane politicians.
edit on 28-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join