It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu demands up to $45 bn in US military aid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
An extension of a previous deal, signed between Israel and US in 2007, where Israel receives $3 billion a year from US, is now being up scaled to $4.2-$4.5 billion a year until 2028.

According to the source, the deal is to counter Iran threat and oil-rich Middle East states that have been re-arming.

Among the purchases to be covered by the new deal are supplies of:

- the V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft, which the US has refused to export to any other country;
- up to 75 fifth-generation F-35 joint strike fighters;
- technology, parts and rockets for Israel’s missile defense systems such as the Iron Dome and Arrow 3.

Netanyahu demands ‘up to $45 bn’ in US military aid to deter Iran, Gulf States

Questions I have:
- This "deal" what is it? Why Israel haves the right to "Demand" from the US?

- Iran is a threat? Why Israel is not a threat also, considering is an occupying power in the region, armed to the teeth ?

- Why is US also arming to the teeth the "oil-rich Middle East states? Isn't that the reason why Israel is asking for more money and military aid?

- How much is the bail out for Greece again?
edit on 28/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

I have to laugh at the same time giving you a S&F for logical reasonable questions .I would have thought that Israel would have uses the big boogie man ISIS for the need and the rush to do so but , to use their neighbor's who the US is arming and who they have joined as a collation to fight Yemen is a bit silly isnit ?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I totally agree with you.
I hope some one can bring some light to those questions.
Thank you for your "two cents" and polite reply.

edit on 28/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That's $45 Billion of US taxpayers money paying for this killing equipment so maybe the US taxpayers should directly decide what to give Israel - the elected representatives of the American people have a shocking track record when it comes to decisions related to all things war/death/kill.

Also, if the US government yields to this demand it will clearly show who really runs the US government and dictates it's foreign policy.

Also, Bibi keeps shifting the goal-posts to the right, maybe just deliver the Knesset a series of AGM-130's and see if that works.

edit on 28-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
V-22 and F-35 ...
We're safe, they could have considered reliable stuff instead.

Because when the Egyptians asks the French to supply them Rafales for 5.9 billion $ or Russian S-300 for 1 billion $, all paid with their own money (they are probably better uses - we can agree on that); guess who is complaining ?

Aren’t they supposed to be allies (at least in Yemen) ?

+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Citizens of the USA hardly care if you spend billions of dollars to kill people. Only when you spend that kind of money on social issues do you really get people up in row.

Israel will get exactly what it wants. It's like the banks, Israel is 'too big to fail'. Considering all the weapons and tech they've already received, including nuclear weaponry, you can't make an enemy out of a country like that.

Not one whose willing to continuously violate international law, and kill unarmed civilians by the thousands, all with the excuse that they are 'God's Chosen People'.

A self fulfilling prophecy is a scary thing.

~Tenth

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I say enough. We need the money here. If we give them anything it should be as a loan. What is israel's national debt?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- Oh You mean our 51st State, that Israel? This is akin to a smart aleck little kid that drums up business for His older brother, stirs the pot and then wants BigBro to quell any malarkey... typical.

Pay zero attention to the Zionist pulling the strings...

My question is this: Why doesn't Ms. Clinton pony up the $3B?? That would allow $3B to be siphoned off to Her Campaign Fund, seeing that $6B went "missing" when She was the Head of the State Dep't. but Her allies in the Zionist run media concentrate on some non-important forwarded e-mails that went missing.. We can buy food with $$$ You cannot buy anything with e-mails..

And before anyone accuses Me of being anti-semitic I offer You this:www.nkusa.org...

namaste

+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
F*** Israel. Israel is a relatively wealthy nation with their own fair share of millionaires and billionaires tell them to step to the plate instead of wanting tax paying Americans to pay for their crap and let our country slip further into the hole. There will of course be plenty of anti-American Israeli firsters that will support putting Israel before America many of them in our government. Anyone that supports this should have their citizenship revoked and deported to Israel.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It seems like America is paying the neighborhood bully to pick on kids around the block. Little boys with great big toys, f'n imbiciles!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'd rather this money go to people on welfare and food stamps than the likes of Israel or any other foreign nation. People get mad about simple/cheap things like food stamps, welfare, and illegal immigrants yet never about foreign aid which costs way more in the long run. I don't know why my country's government aligns itself with terrorist regimes and seeks to destroy it's own sovereignty. (Well, I do know that answer.)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
can someone explain why they cannot defend themselves,,personally id say go jump for any money .
nation states need to take care of their own first,something they have failed to do
look how much the western world has been dragged down by supporting countries that dont have the will or the nouce to survive.

time to get tough when we are faced with starving and homeless on our own streets.
deal with this first ,then if their is any left HELP

civilizations have failed since time begun ,this is the natural order of things
edit on 28-5-2015 by stuthealien because: spelling,but you all know that

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just asking

But dont the US have interests in the middle east, dont they have a stable presence in israel, dont they have bases or have access to bases and support from Israel if needed.

Wasnt israel once called the best immobile aircraft carrier in the US fleet.

I am sure strategically the US need the nation of Israel to wage their wars and support their troops from.

I mean if the US are there they can always leave,if not then why?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nutin Yahoo should go pound sand. If Israel has a problem, it's their problem. As far as demanding lol, what an arrogant piece of garbage.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/28.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

But dont the US have interests in the middle east, dont they have a stable presence in israel, dont they have bases or have access to bases and support from Israel if needed.

America only has a radar base in Israel with 120 personnel and that's it.

I am sure strategically the US need the nation of Israel to wage their wars and support their troops from.

We could just as easily do that from aircraft carriers Israel isn't needed.

I mean if the US are there they can always leave,if not then why?

Why should the Israelis pay for a radar base when the Americans are stupid enough to pay the bill for them.
edit on 6890000004631America/ChicagoThu, 28 May 2015 10:32:46 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Imagine what we could do here at home if we stopped ALL foreign aid?

SOURCE

I would love to see stats on foreign aid given by countries like Russia or China.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He "DEMANDS"???? What, is he 9 years old?

Israel/Netanyahu is NO LONGER a "special needs child" to be pampered and always allowed to do what it wants.
It needs to grow the F#k up.

Spoiled brat that can't manage to get along with ANYONE.
To hell with him. No more allowance. No more guns. No more sponsored field trips or chaperones. No more ignoring them beating up the kids next door!!! Israel needs to bloody well be EMANCIPATED, and left to their own devices.

*fuming*

edit on 5/28/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The Americans by large, mainly Christians will bow down to him. If he demands a B*** J*B, he'll get it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't know the base source of those graphics, or if they are credible. leave that to you guys.

Nevertheless, those are requests for 2015. Don't know if they will became effective.

Lot's of interesting data their to analyze..
One screams to me, Israel aid (3.000.000.000,00$), covers all the sum of the other asked aid, not mention, they now Demand: 4.500.000.000,00$, not in food stamps, medicine or social aid, but in Weapons of War.

What is Greece bail out again?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A light needs to be cast on Israel's dark side, primarily because of the evidence that points to them as being directly responsible for the planning and execution of the 9/11 attacks on America, and a fabricated endless "war on terror."

Israel, the trust-fund nation. Like a rich kid who panhandles, is nothing more than a thief who takes from those in desperation and real need. Selfishness and greed, the desire for wealth and power, creates a void in this world that is filled by untold suffering.

" Who’s Afraid of the Israel Lobby? "
source: www.globalresearch.ca...

" How the Israeli Lobby Works in the United States "

" The Israel Lobby: A Partial List "
source: www.ifamericansknew.org...

" Israel Wants 50% Increase in US Provided Military Aid. ' U.S. Tax Payers Fund Netanyahu’s Killing Machine' "

Israel did 9/11 (Israeli Mossad) by Dr. Alan Sabrosky
source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-5-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join