It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being played

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Symbolism is just a smokescreen to hide the fact that most of our world is ruled by a small group of elite that own everything through as little as 10 mega corporations. They select the candidates for democratic elections so they win regardless of which puppet we elect.

The public really don't care about anything as long as their ego is being massaged with materialism. That might change if/when economies collapse into a full depression. The public will throw a tantrum if their ego's are threatened.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

edit on 3-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

No need for insult ...

Mine is a simple question ... which seems to have offended you .
Who is "They" you speak of ... if you can not answer ... I assume you do not know

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

lol

from what I read a reply to: theMediator bleh blah' s definition of "they" is psychopaths

then this should go into medical forum psychological issues thread

so far it sound like people are talking about something they can't define in their own mind lol

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

I think JUhrman has already explained the term "New World Order" is a blanket term and not a specific organisation.
Also that it is a fallacy thinking that every one in power are organised and of the same mind and with the same agenda ...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

see what I mean

Juhrman and you actually agree

reading your views and his views around the forum
I thought you guys would actually agree on something similar

yet I come to healers and necklaces that are meant to reflect you

so I nagged you into defining it

Personaly like Juh said I kind of have to agree
again another misconception

I got to "know you" through your poetry and how you use it to state the issues or outlook and it is just plain beautiful

if I didnt read that
and I just read about the "association"

maybe I would also think yeah "association"
btw I still dindnt, I am freaked it will ruin my perspective on u

because this is my personal experience
(given I liked davinci)

I came across this interview with and Illuminaty member saying that
the autor of davinci code was given "special secret knowledge"

and that they will next use a new autor because the first guy (davinci code, angels and demons books) is getting too popular and they will use hockney (?) and book will be millionaires death club

i searched for that book for 3 weeks even I bought one for a friend

I read the first 2 pages and I
am like omg he is so full of it

scarier they used this illuminaty website , and secret interviews

lol how stupid of me
good trick to boost sales

this is still only my opinion who knows

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Yes I agree with JUhrman on many things ...

Regarding "Healers and necklaces"

I am not sure where healing comes into this ... I have not said anything about healing but could in the right context.
So I am a bit confused how healing has come into this? Unless you explain further

Necklaces /talismans of course I understand this but my point about such things regarding the Illuminati is as follows
No one is required to purchase anything or donate any money to the Illuminati to be considered a citizen member
All that is required is loyalty ... The Illuminati do not require any funding
I understand that JUhrman sees the Illuminati as a scam ... this is the bone of contention between JUhrman and I

With respect JUhrman if you are reading this ... I hope you do not mind me mentioning you in the context of this thread
Also I do not wish to get in cyclical arguments

Regarding the interview you mention ... I have read it ... but can not vouch for it's authenticity
The illuminati has verified accounts confirmed by the Department of verifications
Also the publication of their book Illuminatiam has been authorised by The department of Public Letters with additional authorisation from the Department Citizen Outreach ...

As regards myself ... I express my thoughts ideas in poetry and painting ... the ideas I express are my own even though many influences can be seen within them ...

My point being that each is their own sovereign/ruler ... The only power any have over another is that which another allows/gives them ...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

page 1

I disliked this
NOT COOL

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:43 AM link    quote   reply a reply to: MimiSia

Artispoet means Illuminati are actually this new scam cult on internet that asks you to buy a pamphlet and a necklace to become a healer of the world, because he is a part of it.

A bit like these fake templars societies selling titles to the lost ones needing to feel special

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing out where the "Healer" aspect came from

I did reply to that post simply saying it was not what I meant

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
No one is required to purchase anything or donate any money to the Illuminati to be considered a citizen member
All that is required is loyalty ... The Illuminati do not require any funding
I understand that JUhrman sees the Illuminati as a scam ... this is the bone of contention between JUhrman and I

OK let's stop playing around and call it like it is. I know why you think they are not interested in money because it's what is claimed on the site. Doesn't make it true though. Why?

In order to join, the candidate will be asked a series of question. The answers to these questions are in the manifesto sold here:

www.amazon.com...

The first chapter of the manifesto is available for free, but of course the site will ask questions about the next chapters too.

then there's also this:

Please enter the numerical code found on page 57 of the Illuminatiam Testament.

Now tell me, how am I supposed to answer this without buying the 12$ pamphlet?

I can't. This is how you make people pay for your scam letting them believe they don't have to pay. But truly they have to.

It's a scam, nothing less. Unless you can prove me otherwise and tell me why they would require me, simple peon, to pay them, master illuminatis, 12$ to be a part of the club?

I thought they were wealthy? Why are they requiring me to buy that book while pretending I don't have to? (which is a lie).

That's marketing manipulation 101, I'm sorry you can't see for what it is.
edit on 8-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

In order to join, the candidate will be asked a series of question.

In order to join at a Citizen level ... all that is asked is an email address and of course one's loyalty

The first chapter of the manifesto is available for free, but of course the site will ask questions about the next chapters too

Those questions are designed for those who seek further advancement and are pre requisite to that advancement

Now tell me, how am I supposed to answer this without buying the 12$ pamphlet?

You can't and why should you be able to if you are not interested in reading Illuminatium in full

It's a scam, nothing less. Unless you can prove me otherwise and tell me why they would require me, simple peon, to pay them, master illuminatis, 12$ to be a part of the club?

You would be paying LIRIM for publishing costs ... The Illuminati are their clients
If you are only seeking to undermine the Illuminati you will be weeded out as obviously you have been

I thought they were wealthy? Why are they requiring me to buy that book while pretending I don't have to? (which is a lie).

You do not have to buy a book to join at a Citizen level
The cost of the book is minimal and shows the genuine interest of one who wishes to learn more

That's marketing manipulation 101, I'm sorry you can't see for what it is

I am sorry also that you are seeking to find fault ...
Do you expect everything for nothing ...
edit on 8-6-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

In order to join at a Citizen level ...

What does that even mean? I simply clicked on the "join" link and they told me to start with the prerequisites which were these questions. At no point I received a mail saying; "that's good, you are a citizen member".

The way you describe it being a citizen member means absolutely nothing.

You can't and why should you be able to if you are not interested in reading Illuminatium in full

I am interested in reading it, where can I download the full PDF? Or maybe did the Illuminatis never heard of PDF?

"Covering the publishing costs from LIRIM". Yep, that's a scam from LIRIM. The Illuminatis don't exist.

The cost of the book is minimal and shows the genuine interest of one who wishes to learn more

No it's not minimal. That's actually expensive for such a small sized pamphlet. Also if you have to buy good to show your genuine interest it's because it's a scam. Like scientology if you want. Actually the Illuminatiam site claims that if I become and advanced member they will work in the shadows to help me in life, getting a higher pay, more success in love and whatever outlandish claim.

That there are people falling for this is beyond me. It makes no sense that "Illuminati" would try to bait members with such materialistic and selfish promises, actually the exact opposite of what they preach. It's because they are manipulating people.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

If you are only seeking to undermine the Illuminati you will be weeded out as obviously you have been

I'm really afraid.

I'm sure these illuminati know everything about me, where I live and what is my name. I'm really afraid to be excluded from this group of people.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I simply clicked on the "join" link and they told me to start with the prerequisites which were these questions. At no point I received a mail saying; "that's good, you are a citizen member".

The way you describe it being a citizen member means absolutely nothing.

When you click on the join link you are directed to this page
www.illuminatiofficial.org...
After filling out some personal details you receive an email asking you to confirm your details and also are given the option to receive your messages

The pre requisites are designed to filter those who may be of interest in advancement within the orgainisation

I am interested in reading it, where can I download the full PDF? Or maybe did the Illuminatis never heard of PDF?

If you genuinely want to learn more you know what to do ... there is no "official" download page

"Covering the publishing costs from LIRIM". Yep, that's a scam from LIRIM. The Illuminatis don't exist.

I suggest you look at LIRIM's own web page to see who they are
If you believe the Illuminati do not exist that is good and as such you will not go looking for what you do not believe to exist

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

By "weeded out" I did not mean a threat against you personally
But am speaking of safeguards put in place that prevent any infiltrating the higher levels of the Illuminati

After all you have stated you believe the Illuminati to be a scam
The people in the image you posted are members at a Citizen level beyond that level all identity is protected

edit on 8-6-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

After all you have stated you believe the Illuminati to be a scam

I believe Illuminatiam to be a scam and it should be evident to those with a critical mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I suggest you look at LIRIM's own web page to see who they are

Already did many times. Helen Milano is the person behind this scam. Saying "I'm just serving the Illuminati but of course I can't say anything about them" is a convenient way to cover up the fact that she's behind this.

The Illuminati are powerful, I'm sure they will have no issue closing this page down:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yes I know you believe the Illuminati I refer to to be a scam
But so far have not provided any evidence of your claim ...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yes I know you believe the Illuminati I refer to to be a scam
But so far have not provided any evidence of your claim ...

I explained my position plenty of time but I don't expect you, a member of that group, to basically acknowledge all this time you have only been in contact with no one else but Helen Mirano, and blindly believed her when she told you she works for the illuminati. Unless you can prove she works for them (a facebook page and a website registered by Helen Milano are not proofs of that).

If you prefer I won't call it a scam but abusing the gullibility of spiritually lost people who are ready to spend 12$ on a pamphlet full of a vacuity and a vague promise that good things will happen to you.

If you don't see how this is typical from cults and feel-good scams I cannot do anymore than that.

Again, it's exactly the same tactics used by a "group" like, say, scientology.

P.S.: Lirim is actively putting down any attempt at sharing freely the PDF of the book. I really wonder why? They don't lose any money because of that since their objective isn't to sell books? Or maybe it is?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

"Lirim is a leading public relations firm specializing in the management of culturally-shifting media campaigns and strategies for global influencers.

We cater to the unique marketing needs of societal leadership and prominent executives whose decisions carry the weight of international effect."

lir.im...

If I was looking for a top public relations firm to represent my interests
Guarantee integrity of my messages ...
With hold my personal information/identity ... for my own safety

The above company would be first choice
They are protecting the anonymity of their client is all

Why would such as successful company put their reputation as risk at creating the scam you imagine.

Have seen the vid before and was aware of the information it contained and also the lop sided review or put down by Hoax Busters ...
The guy starts by doing the thing he accuses Helen Mirano of ... deceit
Explaining it later ... the book he burnt was a facsimile of the cover only around another book

Has he really read what the book contains? Perhaps he has and was so full of emotion he did something he had not done before ... He burnt a book it had so offended him
Yet at the end he speculates as to who the true Illuminati might be and their influence in the world.

No one is privvy to the identity of the Illuminati as they have enemies ... the same enemies as the Human Race have ...
Historically if you look to the Bavarian Illumuniti you can understand the need for secrecy.

Secrecy breeds suspicion of course ... Is Helen Mirano telling lies or the truth
I say truth having corresponded with her in a civilised manner

As for Lirim preventing copyright abuse ... it would be unprofessional not to do so

edit on 8-6-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join