It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being played

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

so back to my point

who are the people who own the corporate world

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

And I want you to realize there is a whole world outside the US where all this is not in application, where unions and marches and boycotts are powerful tools.

I wasn't aware this thread was about the US only

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega
Once you accept that you are inside a Game of Thrones, and not even really at pawn level, it's kind of freeing.

What I mean by that is, my mind is free now, from all of the programming I'd been fed up until that point. Liberal vs conservative, Democrat vs Republican, Christian vs Atheist, consumerism and wage slavery....

I see the game for what it is, and understand I can't affect the outcome. But I can protect myself and my sanity.

I try and let empathy and compassion guide my thinking and my actions, and hope to do so for the rest of whatever time is left.

In that respect, I've already won my own game.

I so agree with you...what you have stated above expresses the realizations that I have come to...too; it is so freeing!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

so back to my point

who are the people who own the corporate world

Shareholders (holdings) own it and boards of directors manage it.

Lobbies are their own little influence armies.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

sorry the below is not a reply to you

but to all

i just add that we should asks our selves ...

these corporations

how do they actually make money

answer : us as consumers
so aren,t we a litte hypocritical here?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

these corporations

how do they actually make money

answer : us as consumers

The financial corporations don't make money thank to us, but thanks to their own assets. And they are the most powerful ones.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

omg what rubish
seriously

Shareholders (holdings) own it and boards of directors manage it.

you are talking about a publicly owned company dude and I ask once again how did it become being owned by shareholder

and the monopolies and the oligopolies

and the private limited companies

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The financial corporations don't make money thank to us, but thanks to their own assets. And they are the most powerful ones.

what does that mean

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

I don't think you really understand these terms you use.

Cite me one major corporation that is not publicly traded.

We are talking megacorps here, not small businesses.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

what does that mean

Sorry I don't really have time fore more economy and finance lessons anymore, and it's probably boring the rest of the thread to death.

All this can be learned via economy books.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

please compare how much wealth do these corrupt politicians, corrupt CEOs, corrupt lobbyist have in comparison to these people on the list

www.celebritynetworth.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And I want you to realize there is a whole world outside the US where all this is not in application, where unions and marches and boycotts are powerful tools.

I wasn't aware this thread was about the US only

Your right it's not, good point. So I would like you to understand that when I speak about this issue I speak from an American perspective as I am an American therefore I can't nor do I have a right to speak about any other nation. I'm sorry where was it you are from again, oh thats right you didn't say. Though your profile tab says brussels, is that correct?

Didn't you guys have some huge financial market problems not too far back? Seems your protesting is working over there.

I also don't want you to think that I am insensitive to the needs of the rest of the world but see my above comment to understand how I feel about that. Besides I'm past the desire to have America be the world police we have enough BS going on over here to worry about others honestly.

Furthermore the tactics that I wanted you to look into can be employed by any corporation in any nation with the financial means to do so.
edit on CDTFri, 29 May 2015 08:23:14 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago29-05:00Fri, 29 May 2015 08:23:14 -050023 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sure publicly traded stocks...yeah yeah blah blah yada yada...Are you familiar with majority share holders and boards of directors hmm...?a reply to: JUhrman

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

i think i don't get you because you are responding to me with having what others here in mind and it is confusing

so

what are you pro globalisation and free market or keep the suff at home..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

i say there is a agenda

not on a political or a social level

but on economical level

ultimately that is the goal of politics to be a more powerful economy

economy has private and public sectors

i don't think that the government is acting on behalf of the average joe

but the corporations who drive the economy

then if every public and private company is ultimately in hands of average joe then what is the issue

you say there is no secrecy

the rules of the new trans pacific partnership that will apply to us all completely confidential
how much how say did you think we had in it..

do you think it is in their interest to tell you that the ABC industry is going to be sold of to XWZ in exchange for QQQ capital investment?

edit on 29-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

then if every public and private company is ultimately in hands of average joe then what is the issue

The average joe is never the majority shareholder. When I said shareholders own companies I specifically wrote "holdings" next to it to clarify only the major shareholders (usually financial companies called holdings) are the relevant owner capable of influencing the business.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

please compare how much wealth do these corrupt politicians, corrupt CEOs, corrupt lobbyist have in comparison to these people on the list

www.celebritynetworth.com...

All these guys on your list are shareholders and board members of many companies. What's your point?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I am asking you the same question

my point is that post above

and that stuff like

people saying I am sick of my country or this and that country doing this and that

is

that people who are making global banking political economical decisions dont care what you think just do ur job

and that it naive to say wealth dosn't mean jack in this sense

wealthiest stakeholders or most profitable companies call it what u want
edit on 29-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

but mainly we as voters don't matter as much as we as consumers

we can blame corps govs religion lobbiest all we want yet we hord useless crap waste everything populate the environment worship idiots and behave in egoistic self intrest opinionated manner is irrelevant

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Obama with the rainbow coming from his hand, remaking the foundation.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

The messanic message in his meeting with Castro, and the Catholic conversion of cuba. The aquaman released with a killer apprehended, that has symbology of trident so ties in both to poisendon AND to 9/11. (read some really broken down things on this). The foundation of the new america by the messiah obama is terrorism and it would seem they have in the works natural disaster or disaster plans, possibly water involved, say like in Texas, and then chaos, revolts, terrosist, middle east. Some kind of bad events planned. Its all put out, and the symbolism like semi hidden tridents are picked up by the subconscious, so we're supposed to participate in our own demise.

Darron Wint:

i.dailymail.co.uk...

hidden trident.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcTRhIabqaIr09UxGhM4_8LHztH9196ko-bb4Jfnh0zpy0e96cYI

Always to the gods of old/myths, ie poisedon, Who is also involved in earthquakes and floods. Its all spell casting and to put cookies in our subconscious, for a kind of collective consciousness, I guess they try for karma on the people.

Then suddenly, eyes injured in attack, people poking their own eyes out. Some kind of meme to remain in the dark and not wake up to see that they're all doing this, and have planned these events out for a long time and just do their parts, carry their scripts out, set up their symbols and ties to old myths, use hidden language in the language in the etymology and continually cast their spells.

The actual photo was set up in advance. Obama and the photographer were aware of it. A rainbow was there before Obama touchdown on Kingston.

Article, quoting photographer

As for Texas flooding.. Texas has had floods plenty throughout the century. This is just another, not sure the link to poisendon!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join