It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats in the box?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
when muslims go to mecca and walk around that box whats in it ? does anyone get inside to have a look or is it just a box ?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: babalon1971

It's just some old box. Nothing is in it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It's called the Kaaba.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

The Kaaba is built around a sacred black stone, a meteorite that Muslims believe was placed by Abraham and Ishmael in a corner of the Kaaba, a symbol of God's covenant with Abraham and Ishmael and, by extension, with the Muslim community itself. It is embedded in the eastern corner of the Kaaba.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I suppose its something that muslims cling to which gives them their identity via Ishmael. Their problem is that no proof that Abraham has lived or was a valid person in history exists and until something is found to qualify his existence, its mere blind faith in nothing except a myth, the same one on which the jewish nation is founded.

People visit Stone Henge to worship but that has a tangible history to it as we are slowly exposing, but a black stone could be anything - except of course, it gives Saudi power over the religion due to Mecca's location and of course the huge profit from the business pilgrims bring with them.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I suppose its something that muslims cling to which gives them their identity via Ishmael. Their problem is that no proof that Abraham has lived or was a valid person in history exists and until something is found to qualify his existence, its mere blind faith in nothing except a myth, the same one on which the jewish nation is founded.

People visit Stone Henge to worship but that has a tangible history to it as we are slowly exposing, but a black stone could be anything - except of course, it gives Saudi power over the religion due to Mecca's location and of course the huge profit from the business pilgrims bring with them.

The belief is that when it fell to earth it was pure white, but over time as pilgrims touched it their sins rubbed off turning it black.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I think Proph Mo' (FH) took control of Mecca, the Kaaba was already there (it's been built and rebuilt several times) - He then decided to smash up any reference to other religions after converting most of Mecca to Islam (very vague statement I know).

I also believe Mecca was a pilgrimage destination/holy area for some time before Proph Mo' (FH) did his stuff there.

Sorry, no sources - just Google it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Double bubble.
edit on 28-5-2015 by and14263 because: Double post.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Inside the box lies the body of a reptilian royalty....
Or chocolates

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a man.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Whats in the box?

The religions know the truth..that's whats in the box!

It's a piece of asteroid that fell to earth: so why is it so special?

There once was a planet where our inner asteroid belt is now situated and this little gem of a rock is part of that now defunct planet.
They know before the planet exploded, the advanced technological civilization 'planet jumped' to Earth and seeded our present day civilization. We know them as the Elongated Skulls people.

Just my opinion from researching ancient history and religions - so yes, religions know the truth.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: babalon1971
when muslims go to mecca and walk around that box whats in it ? does anyone get inside to have a look or is it just a box ?

There are lots of secrets in that box !
Let me reveal to you one of them :
wup-forum.com...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Saddam Hussiens WMD's

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Muhumed was a giant pussy cat. Thats why its a box as all cats like boxes

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

For some reason the word cat has appeared in your post there - weird.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: crazyewok

For some reason the word cat has appeared in your post there - weird.

oooooooooooooo I see what you did there

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So the Muslims are all idol worshipers walkin around their sacred stone

Oh the irony

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Some sort of ufo alien probe was found by all accounts. The radiation thing is interesting

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You asked a question and only one person gave you a serious answer: SgtKman. Check out that link to wikipedia on the Kaaba. It describes to you what's on the inside and its significance.

new topics

top topics

join