It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up, then went back to sleep. It feels great.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I really got into conspiracy theories and truly believed, then I went back to sleep and it's so great. The world didn't end, unnamed nefarious forces didn't bring the end of humanity. Nothing happens.

I'm happier than I've been in a long time, just go back to sleep everyone.

Nothing is going to happen, even if it did, there's nothing you can do about it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Drezden

Seriously?

You really don't know what you missed ? You have got to be the last person on earth that doesn't know what happened last night!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what happened last night?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It feels great.

I know, right? It's awesome. So relaxing.

Have you started buying # again. You know, just like pointless #?

edit on 28-5-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

If you don't know you must live east of the Mississippi. How are you even on the Internet?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You, my friend, have a lot of catching up to do.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

My last post on this site was over a year ago, and the post before that was in 2013. In 2011 I scanned this site daily and got worked up over every little thing that never came to pass. It's pointless to worry about things that aren't even real. This website is like reading bad science fiction most of the time. It's really entertaining for sure though.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Were you only looking in the predictions forum?

It's not a bad thing to hear every (however remote) theory.
edit on 28-5-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

I may join you...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

and the award for most content having their head buried in the sand goes to! Drezden! congrats on your acceptance of blissful ignorance, you've proven that your feelings and emotions are more important to you then your knowledge or grasp on reality, i hear there are some really incredible drugs out there for people like you, ask your doctor what will aid your delusions today...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It does feel great OP.

I find when I "go back to sleep" -- I booze more, dumb myself down more, and generally the days/weeks/months pass a lot quicker.

When I'm "woke up" - time feels like it passes more slowly, I don't drink, I sleep better, and I'm actually more productive.

I tell myself I prefer being woke up, but it only takes me to booze one night, to fall into that deep sleep again.

It's almost like alcohol is a device by the PTB to keeps us all asleep. Hey that's another thread altogether right?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
One question... HOW!? I would love to go back to sleep. I want to be one of those girls who spends most of their time thinking about what shoes match their dress instead of how unstable our current world system is. I want to be the one who didn't see it coming when eventually TSHTF. Please just tell me how. I took the wrong pill, and I was pretty sure you only got to choose once.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: socketdude
It does feel great OP.

I find when I "go back to sleep" -- I booze more, dumb myself down more, and generally the days/weeks/months pass a lot quicker.

When I'm "woke up" - time feels like it passes more slowly, I don't drink, I sleep better, and I'm actually more productive.

I tell myself I prefer being woke up, but it only takes me to booze one night, to fall into that deep sleep again.

It's almost like alcohol is a device by the PTB to keeps us all asleep. Hey that's another thread altogether right?

Word, on your last point. Simply ask yourself which substances are legal and which aren't, and why. A long time ago I began to suspect that beyond the hard substances, alcohol is legal because it dumbs and numbs people. Herb is illegal as well as the psychedelic class because they shake up the matrix or have the potential to give people glimpses beyond the matrix and programming. Note that those last ones I just mentioned have been used for millennia by shamans and societies to wake people up to the greater reality.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Immerse yourself in tabloid newspapers, immerse yourself in mainstream entertainment, pop idol, x factor, the soaps etc.

And obviously drink maybe 2 bottles of wine per week, then up the dosage to 3 bottles. Oh, social media too, delete everything that was part of the "woke up mentality" and replace it with random friends that you never speak to in real life but that you once met, one time.

And also follow people like Chris Evans on twitter. Or whoever your popular mainstream Radio broadcaster is, they will keep you informed of what you're "supposed" to "care" and be "concerned" about, as one of the sheeple.

You'll be a sheep again in no time.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

I actually stopped drinking and stuff when I stopped looking at conspiracy theories. I'm a lot healthier now. Before this website just made me anxious and feel the need to numb myself with alcohol..etc.. Now I'm free from that rubbish.

edit on 5/28/2015 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drezden
a reply to: rockintitz

My last post on this site was over a year ago, and the post before that was in 2013. In 2011 I scanned this site daily and got worked up over every little thing that never came to pass. It's pointless to worry about things that aren't even real. This website is like reading bad science fiction most of the time. It's really entertaining for sure though.

That sounds to me like operator error, not a problem with the site.

There are two reasons that I come to ATS most days.

First is that quite often I get breaking news here before it hits the MSM, and there are often local observations and commentary that I find enlightening.

Second is entertainment value. Yes, there is some serious bovine feces floating around this place. Anyone who reads this site without a heavy-duty bovine feces filter in place is just ... a simpleton. To put it kindly.

So, if you don't care to engage ATS, big deal. I don't understand why you'd feel the need to announce it to everyone like it really matters. Just go watch TV. I bet you'll get some real honest, high quality, legitimate information from CNN or FoxNews. Oh, noooo ... no b.s. there!

And once you have your fill of real information dissemination, grab your credit card and head over to your local Walmart. Buy some more crap on credit - maybe a bigger HDTV so that you can get a better picture of all that good, solid reporting.

Cheers!
edit on 2015 5 by incoserv because: because I could

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I read your thread title and completely got the wrong idea...lol

I thought this thread was going to be about actually waking up (from sleep) and then going back to sleep. Inducing some great dreams or even lucid ones... That feels great.

Carry on.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drezden

I actually stopped drinking and stuff when I stopped looking at conspiracy theories. I'm a lot healthier now. Before this website just made me anxious and feel the need to numb myself with alcohol..etc.. Now I'm free from that rubbish.

exactley bro could not have said it better myself S & F people need to chill out more and relax the governments of the world could not organize a piss up in a brewery , but they need you to think they can

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There is definitely merit to the ATS breaking news forum, a lot of times you do find news there before most other places, however a many of the threads are links to MSM articles, live reports..etc.. Regardless that forum is great.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Sheese! I may be a masochist at times, but I am not that bad. Surely there is another way.

top topics

join