It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - you Have To Stop Blaming Obama!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not his fault? Really? You actually believe this skiv is blameless for America's retreat from the world stage. I don't know one person who is better off today than they were 6.5 years ago. Fake unemployment numbers, record low labor participation rate, unchecked illegal immigration of paedophiles and murderers, 70 million on Food Stamps and the list goes on and on...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Tell us who to blame then...name names

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In all reality, blaming Obama (or Bush) does not place the blame on the correct people. We, the American people, are to blame. We let this government grow to ungodly proportions and sat idly by as they took our freedoms away in the name of security.

I do take issue with the politically partisan drones on the far right that cannot look at any issue logically without first knee-jerking into an anti-Obama, anti-Left tirade. All intelligence is thrown out the window and common sense is rare. They must bash those that they politically disagree with, regardless of the issue or facts in the case.

They stand for party, not truth, facts or integrity.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Tell us who to blame then...name names

Since BO is the front mad and the puppet that is the first we see of course he is to be blamed, but he by himself is nothing, no one, zippo, zilch. IMHO those that truly call the shots are the International Bankers (Rothschild's) along with their puppet of the month Greenspan, Bernacke, Paulson, Goldman Sachs, the Windsors, the Bush Dynasty, George Soros, the Rockefellers, and Buffets' and Gates. The mega buck Bib Shots are dominating government and government policy because they have the cash that allows them to own the sellout parasites that populate the halls of government. That's who.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your argument, while taking a different tack, is hard to argue against for in the end in a land OF the people, the people must bear the bulk of the responsibility for its failure.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So your logic is to not blame the man who you believe has sold out to the highest bidder?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
He's not wrong.a reply to: Aliensun

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Some politicians are known as great debaters, he is just a great baiter . . .

Some might even argue he is a master baiter....

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
OBAMA is PART of the PROG assault on our culture.
I am at WAR with progressive superiority.
ANYONE may walk beside me but DEMAND I do as they do ..HA ..come make me.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hmmmm...the ole "what was first...the chicken or the egg" argument huh? I'd have to agree with your point to a degree...for the reason the American people lack the ability to think logically and are easy targets for savvy snake-oil salesmen in Washington. However, when both parties are involved together in a plot to gain total control globally while shredding the Constitution and Bill of Rights, the average garden variety Joe/Jane six-pack citizen never had the chance to have anything to say in Govt. policies in foreign or domestic matters.

They have no say on who will be the candidates in major elections. In reality, money is the determinative element that decides election results. A person who has the obvious plan to succeed the Nation forward yet is limited in financial resources always lose to one who has Wall St. backing and the nod of the Eastern Establishment.

Big money equals America's decline. Big money finances Wall St. think tanks who decides future events long before issues are evident to voters. Most people have no idea todays issues are the result of a well planned occurrence decided twenty or thirty years prior to todays circumstances. Big money pays for the talent of many professionals in all walks in life to produce the desired effects and do so with the aide of a combination of tactics and resources to guarantee the eventual outcome.

With that in mind, can anyone explain how the Nation who was supreme in financial resources, created the greatest standard of living, the greatest middle-class, the largest providers of goods and services, produced more millionaires/billionaires, provided a military with a three front capability and lead the free world in a path to success to become the Nation who can't find the solutions to most problems seen today?

We've seen this coming. The country with the gold in fort Knox in yesterday vaults losing it's engine of industrial might to the communist country of China and did so willing. When the country needed protectionism, especially in trade, our leaders were busy constructing the "New World Order." They sold this to the stupid by claiming it would provide more than enough jobs to anyone who wishes to live comfortably. The same leaders agreed with Rockefeller when he said he only wanted Americans to be educated enough to operate his factories and as a result forced a nation-wide curriculum to educate from the individualist to the collective.

The same Wall St.leaders allowed the destruction of the family unit by instituting State by State No-Fault divorce Laws. Creating the Nanny State only beckoned dissatisfied women in marriage to abandon their vows and leave to the arms of mother-govt. that paid welfare benefits and health care to their children. Children grew up with the erosion of family values and often became "Latchkey Kids" and exposed to multi-step families according to the number of relationships each parent undergoes during life.

The same children grew to follow the same behavior. The loss of jobs and industries only made rare the opportunity to become gainfully employed. While America is at war with drugs, we find out the CIA and rough Govt. agencies are heavily involved in drug smuggling. America's infrastructure is failing, children are programmed or brainwashed in school that the Second Amendment is not what their parents believe, Homosexuality is healthy, President Kennedy was shot by a lone assassin and if asked, their teacher has no idea who Gen. Smedley Darlington Butler was or what he's known for.

They are taught to never question authority and when your leaders lie to engage in war, they are told they are either on the side of "conspiracy theorists or on the side of God. If things get bad...go shopping. Personally, I'm not right or wrong, left vrs. right or liberal of conservative. But i was raised to know the difference between right and wrong. I can think for myself and i love Jesus. In a world where stating that often invites haters to pull the trigger, I care not. The time they spend hating me means someone else gets a break for awhile.

But, spending my precious time blaming everything on Obama is nothing I wish to do. He is only the last of many. I feel for him and i pray for him as i do for anyone who sits in his office. I just want my country back to where it was before. Hopefully some patriots will make that happen.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The office of President and I'm sure many other positions are not filled by an election, but by auditions. Who will fool the most people. Who can lure them into a belief that something positive will actually get done. And who is the best liar. Obama is yet another actor that is catering to the agenda of a few. The difference with him, and I think this is a huge difference is he is fronting the agenda to "destroy" America. No...not nuke America or anything, but to kick us down from power and influence. Sure...it is also about the money, but now it is also about enslavement.

Any freedom or control you believe you have is there solely because others give it to you. Sure you may think you have "God given rights" but they are so controlled, taxed, etc. that you don't. That should really piss you off! No one intentionally gave these ass-hats the right to take whatever they want from us. The end result is that they give you just enough to make you think you have freedom, but they have all the control. And day by day, year by year they take a little more.

OK...maybe you don't believe that. But consider this. If you and five of your friends shared an island with me. Would you allow me to control your healthcare, your taxes, decide what laws you are going to follow? Hire police to make you abide by my rules, tell your children what they will have for lunch, what kind of car you can drive (without paying a fee) and dictate basically anything I want? Of course not. But guess where you are today? Yes...it is a larger group of people instead of me. And yes...you are a larger group of people instead of five. But the game and YOUR surrender is the same.
edit on 5/29/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/29/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

America - you Have To Stop Blaming Obama!

No.

He wasn't forced into the job. He wanted the Big Chair. With the Big Chair comes responsibility.

Lol, you don't know that for sure.
bred and groomed like any good Manchurian candidate can be.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Eh, people still blame Bush, so I can blame Obama if I want to. So much Obama Drama! One might almost think you voted for him.

Both presidents had it in their power to use a very simple word, "No." And they chose not to.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Heck I still blame Tricky Dick Nixon for taking us off the gold standard, Ronald Regan for amassing a national debt that only grows today, and Bill Clinton for spending more time out of his clothes than he did in them.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dagann

I just want my country back to where it was before. Hopefully some patriots will make that happen.

I wouldn't wait for the "patriots" in this country to take any sort of action. Those that identify with that term have become lazy partisan hacks that complain about their 2nd amendment rights and the assault on our freedoms, but sit on their laurels and do nothing but whine about being a victim.

As it stand now, the militias in this country have more than enough reason to band together and force these politicians out of office, but the militias have become nothing more than a club where they show off their new weapons and have pot lucks on the weekends.

I'm fairly convinced that it's over. America is done for. We're going to crash hard and there will be war/civil war on US soil and that is the only way we will see any change. But even then, we don't know if that change will be for the better.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I agree with you that the Empire is in it's last days. There are rules that govern this planet, this world and they hold true for all things, they are born, they grow, they mature and then they die and are replaced and the cycle repeats. Men, animals, plants even mountains and lands rise and fall and most certainly Empires rise and fall.

www.ucg.org...

Embrace the inevitable and make the most of every good day we have left. It is the only way to maintain one's sanity.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Eh, people still blame Bush, so I can blame Obama if I want to. So much Obama Drama! One might almost think you voted for him.

Both presidents had it in their power to use a very simple word, "No." And they chose not to.

Yup...I'm blaming Obama too. He wanted to be President...he has to take the good with the bad. He is the target by choice. When the next target is in office, I will blame them.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Is it not sad that this the next sellout's failure is a foregone conclusion?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How's that Hope and Change working out for ya?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well other than a reduced golf handicap I cannot think of one damn positive acievement by this President.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join