It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - you Have To Stop Blaming Obama!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

I will agree with you on the Obama haters are out there bit.Obama is not the whole problem.He has 'handlers' and he does as he is told for most things. But if I were going out of office in a year, I would darn sure do as I wanted,not to please my handlers,but do what I thought was the right thing to do. This agenda to push this TTP is bad bad news,and yet he is pushing it alright. This is why I say,the WHOLE system is corrupt to the core now. This isn't a matter of "we will fix this by putting in someone else in office". It is waaaay too late for that. We are in the 13th hour here and need to replace all of them.The system needs to be overhauled in order to even think about saving it. But of course all of us that aren't screaming at the top of our lungs about how America is number 1 just need to leave anyway. People always want to shoot the messenger instead of fixing the problem. And then they whine when things get worse and worse here.Go figure.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
He still blames Bush. Why should Obama get a free pass on blame when he's so quick to blame others?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I dont get the obama hate, hes doing the job is backers payed for, just like the past presidents, the best part do is the people that blame him for everything from bengazi to there dogs dying, thats where you see the level of comedy gold coming from americans.

Oh and you cant forget the classics, hes a muslim, he eats dog, hes a commy, but truly i was so proud the day they started using progressive president, and community organiser, there use of words has finnaly evolved lol.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Even though I put the statement forth myself, I have no argument. However unlike we regular people who are held accountable for our actions, political sellout scum are not and in fact are given "Legacies" as parting gifts for the screwings they dole out during their reign.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

You would do what you would do because you are a decent, responsible person. Unfortunately he is not, He is a sellout and will slide out the back door taking everything he can with him and be rewarded by his masters in the end with million dollar speeches, appearances, and photo ops. He is now a CELEBRITY and is therefore entitled to look down upon us simple folk and laugh all the way to the bank.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Only folks drugged up on the 2-party BS blame the POTUS because the TV shows them pictures of him and the volume control proves he is speaking.

It is designed thusly that he is the sacrificial lamb - he obtains a little glory in life by his masters for selling the lie and continuing the agenda to usurp freedom and promote fractional reserve banking and enslave individuals and small business into perpetual debt whilst simultaneously paving the way for corporate oligarchies to consume all the worlds resources whilst promoting the meme of my religion is better than yours therefore bombs, war, gimme your oil and #### you all.

The end..

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes the end...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
Yes, that's right, please stop blaming Obama because it is not his fault, his policies or his agenda that he promotes, it is the agenda of those that own him!

So don't call him out for having a lack of integrity and refusing to take personal responsibility?

No thanks, I'd rather blame the man signing the laws than the secret cabal of puppet masters behind the curtain--if you volunteer to be the puppet, you ARE part of the agenda.
edit on 28-5-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

By all means go ahead we have earned the right, just keep in mind that the next sellout that is placed over us to rule will be another puppet being manipulated by the same masters.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

GO ARMY!

By way of providing you some ammunition against those who still believe Obama came to the job knowing very much about how the US Gov't really functions, refer to:www.bostonglobe.com...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

And I'll blame that spineless bastard, too...along with 'the system' that allows this crap to go on.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So..... I shouldn't blame Obama....

So, if somebody hired a hitman to take me out, but he only crippled me, should I feel sorry for the hitman?

I just don't see how you have come to this idea that because Obama is a bought and paid for man, that I shouldn't blame him.

Granted, I tend to blame government in general, but when I think government, his face is what I see in my head.

I blame him by proxy.... Maybe... He just sucks.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Agreed.

"Every four years the naive half who vote are encouraged to believe that if we can elect a really nice man or woman President everything will be all right. But it won't be. Any individual who is able to raise $25 million to be considered presidential is not going to be much use to the people at large. He will represent oil, or aerospace, or banking, or whatever moneyed entities are paying for him. Certainly he will never represent the people of the country, and they know it. Hence, the sense of despair throughout the land as incomes fall, businesses fail and there is no redress." - Gore Vidal

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thank god someone else gets it...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
So..... I shouldn't blame Obama....

So, if somebody hired a hitman to take me out, but he only crippled me, should I feel sorry for the hitman?

I just don't see how you have come to this idea that because Obama is a bought and paid for man, that I shouldn't blame him.

Granted, I tend to blame government in general, but when I think government, his face is what I see in my head.

I blame him by proxy.... Maybe... He just sucks.

Well if said hit man wouldn't do it another would. Bush was way worse...And blatantly lied about wmd...started a war ect and Obama catches more heat. Nice logic...
edit on 28-5-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I'm just gonna have to disagree there. I hated Bush just as much as I hate Obama. It is very very difficult to say who was the worst prez. It is also very difficult to see who has taken more heat. Obama seems to have many more defenders than Bush, but that may just be a regional anomaly for my observation.

They both suck. They have both helped cripple America. They both answer to big money.

When I thought of government when Bush was prez, I saw his face. It will be this way for me until a true defender of the American way steps up to the plate.

They are figure heads after all. Every villain needs a face.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When Bush was president, you had liberals and conservatives and republicans and democrats hating on him.

Obama as president, the left and the progressives and the democrats will ignore-defend-obscure-deflect any criticism to Obama and blame conservatives/republicans/anyone who criticizes Obama.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Someone really ought to go back in time, and acquit all of those Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials; I mean, after all, they were just following orders, right?

Cabal or no, he should be held responsible for his actions. Maybe if some of these bastards were held accountable, there would be less scumbags lining up to take their places.

NOTE: (Whether or not you happen to believe in the Holocaust, the point still stands)
edit on 5/28/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: added note

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I do confess to utilizing the headline as a bit of a teaser to get people to jump in and have at it, but of course the man needs to be saddled with the blame, the shame, and the ill will of those who he has deceived. We must continue to discuss this issue for I fear America will blow it again in 2016. Not that we will be given a choice, but maybe, just maybe if enough people stand up to the machine we can grind it to a halt, or at least slow down the destruction.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who you elect. Corporations run America. Every president elected can never accomplish anything but temporarily small victories because there's always an offset somewhere else down the line. It would take multiple like minded presidents in consecutive elections for anything to even be accomplished. The best way to keep the population happy is to make them actually think they can help make a difference. All an illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join