It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - you Have To Stop Blaming Obama!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yes, that's right, please stop blaming Obama because it is not his fault, his policies or his agenda that he promotes, it is the agenda of those that own him! I am certain that if I had $300M to hand out to this sellout clown I could have him whistling Dixie while riding a unicycle wearing a G-string and a smile. That is how it works, that is what they do and the American public is powerless to stop or change it. And here is the problem with hoisting the blame upon his weak shoulders - when he is gone America will breath a sigh of relief, party hardy, and sing happy days are here again and that will set us up for exactly what the Money Masters want, their next sellout pawn! And I will bet you all that it is already guaranteed that it will be Jeb "Stewart" Bush that will get their nod and their donations. There is no way that Hillary will be allowed to take the helm though they are allowing her to run and add to their billions just for yuks. They want Bush because what happens when there is a Bush in the Oval Office? An economy collapse or a "terrorist" attack and in Jeb's case, both. It is coming and it will be brought to you by the Money Masters who will profit from it by much more insidious means than tee shirt sales and bumper stickers. Mark my words.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

And if your words are wrong, then what will you say?
edit on 27-5-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

America - you Have To Stop Blaming Obama!

No.

He wasn't forced into the job. He wanted the Big Chair. With the Big Chair comes responsibility.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Oh shannizzle here comes the beezers!

GREAT THREAD!!!

S&F

*POPCORN*

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I will admit that I was wrong as I always do. It is what a man does when he has character. I suppose though that I fear I am not. The money calls the shots and will always call the shots under our system and that is the real danger.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

lolz

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

No he was not, sellouts never need coercion, they seek positions where they can be bought. He may be blamed for the miserable job he has done in his position, but again, he was "only following orders".

edit on 27-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Correction

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Don't be so naïve...do you think he knew nothing about how the system works? Anyone going into politics knows that corporations are where the bread and butter comes from. Don't be so foolish as to think that he had really good intentions..this is a job with a lot of perks weather you like to admit it or not...and when he's done his kids will be set for life along with Michele and himself...

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Don't really care who is doing what.

We can speculate until Christmas then have a nice hot chocolate.

But he is the one who gets the blame when things go bad and gets the fame when things go good.

So far, everything pretty much sucks.

Obama's fault.

QED

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Absolutely . I managed to quit blaming GW and people can quit blaming _O(insert pejorative here).
"when he is gone America will breath a sigh of relief, party hardy, and sing happy days are here again and that will set us up for exactly what the Money Masters want"
I've never heard it put better

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Au contraire mon ami! He had no good intentions at all, he was simply doing whatever he was told to do by those that bought and paid for him. Have you ever seen an occasion where he actually thought for himself, because I have not. That is why the teleprompter takes the place of his cerebral cortex. He does not think. Others think for him.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oh how often we are misjudged.

Most of us aren't blaming him we are laughing at him. ( that's generally what you do when something hurts so bad it's funny)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Oh and how bad it does hurt indeed!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why, when it's all his fault?

He went around trying to appease everybody but they all seen it as a sign of weakness so chaos ensued around the globe.
Ukraine happened on his watch.
Arab Spring happened on his watch.
Benghazi treachery happened on his watch.
Another Hamas Israeli war happened on his watch.
Islamic State happened on his watch.
Countless senseless race rioting has happened on his watch.

Some politicians are known as great debaters, he is just a great baiter and it is a miracle WWIII hasn't happened on his watch but he is not done yet.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I suppose I should amend my statement to, do whatever you want with the idiot in the oval office for he deserves whatever comes his way, but please, please do not forget that the real danger here are his masters, the ones that own him, call the shots and will continue to promote their agenda as soon as he is gone and long afterwards!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Thank you, you are right, see my last comment. And yes he is a Baiter and a Master Baiter at that, though he is looking more and more like a failure in this regard.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Legman

lolz

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Some of us after opening our minds and having an education and then forcing more knowledge into our head, have entitled ourselves to a grander intelligence too. Thats not evident in the majority. Trust me. That statement is live and true here. And with you.

edit on 27-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't blame Obama, I blame the idiots that elected him.

Actually, I voted for him in the first election. I didn't bother voting in the second. So I guess I should blame myself and others like me for being so stupid.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I stubbed my toe once when Bush Sr was POTUS. His fault? I'm serious because I want a new PC with triple Titan X's in SLI and if it's his fault I'm going to sue for billions and then settle for enough to buy the gaming rig.

Oh, point is, blaming the US POTUS for things that happen overseas is just as rational as the above. Well unless you perceive the US as Team America - ____ YEAH!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I stubbed my toe once when Bush Sr was POTUS. His fault? I'm serious because I want a new PC with triple Titan X's in SLI and if it's his fault I'm going to sue for billions and then settle for enough to buy the gaming rig.

Oh, point is, blaming the US POTUS for things that happen overseas is just as rational as the above. Well unless you perceive the US as Team America - ____ YEAH!

Nope, Obama set foreign policy and others reacted to it accordingly. Putin don't want to sue him, he probably wants to hug and kiss him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join