It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact - Phone Call

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

That's right LukeDAP, "The topic has drawn its course."

The chair is against the wall....John has a long mustache.......They said it would rain tomorrow......You can't trust the weatherman, not in the summer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowen20

That's right LukeDAP, "The topic has drawn its course."

The chair is against the wall....John has a long mustache.......They said it would rain tomorrow......You can't trust the weatherman, not in the summer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see. What you're saying is that ExternalForces stumbled on the chair against the wall and ended up bumping into John, the moustache guy, because of it. John called him later that day because they thought it was going to rain, but it was lies, ALL LIES!!!

It all makes sense now, thank you!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

And that dear External Forces, is how you build a topic!
Try again, and we may be able to get this party started.

Thanks LukeDAP.. You nailed it bro. LOL
You have only on been on ATS a year and can already extrapolate pure BS into cohesive reasoning, that's how you do it.
Now if we can just figure out this thread and its mysterious course.
edit on 28-5-2015 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces
WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What, you haven't figured it out yet?

The MAN, man... It's all about the man. He is a Mason, and wears long trousers. He isn't sure about his particular sock arrangement yet, so he treats himself to a large cup of coffee while he waits.

The infection is here..........It is time!

Do you see? Spread the Gospel!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces

originally posted by: ZacharyW
This thread is about you. You offer no coherent information for anyone to base anything off of other than perhaps that you have mental health issues or are trolling. Prove me wrong.

What more proof do you want? I want proof "They" exist. As to what makes you think this is trolling ? My post is still here, while others comments have been removed. You now think I have mental health issues because I think differently then others. Starting to get off topic , so I'll stop there.

I will admit I was irritated by the fact that you aren't making yourself clear. I don't actually think that but many others will if you communicate in such extremely illusive/non-sensical ways. What kind of replys do you expect from people?

What do you want to hear?

Why did you post this?

check my post history I am in the deep end of fringe topics so your not going to surprise me or get ridiculed by me. Its just annoying that your post is extremely short and doesn't yield any coherent information. It could be considered selfish even...but im not taking it that far.

have a good day. (seriously)
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: snowen20

HAHA

As they say in tropic thunder don't ever go full on double complete rainbow!
edit on 28-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Come External Forces...Come back.
Clearly we are interested in what you have to say or we wouldn't still be hanging around in the lounge area with our thumps up our butt.

I for one, regardless of my sarcasm, am still willing to give you the benefit of doubt. I would like you to try again actually.
You just write like you are high..On something.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

i await your return master.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What makes you think I left ?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowen20
Come External Forces...Come back.
Clearly we are interested in what you have to say or we wouldn't still be hanging around in the lounge area with our thumps up our butt.

I for one, regardless of my sarcasm, am still willing to give you the benefit of doubt. I would like you to try again actually.
You just write like you are high..On something.

I can write clearly and in full detail. Let me log into the computer.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Please bless us with your infinite knoweldge.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I bumped into someone today. I knew they were waiting. I'm not sure who they were. I knew it was them. I've seen the symbol before. It was of a red color. He also wore a badge. I just found it strange that he would be exactly where I was. I told him I wanted more proof, for I am not easily won over. I didn't expect a response, knew I wasn't going to get one. Happened to be having an odd phone call.

EF

The Brotherhood doesn't appreciate you posting this kind of thread on a public forum.

Consider this as a warning to you. You are still being evaluated.

We are watching.

♄☠☸

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I can write clearly and in full detail.

I recommend you not to.

♄☠☸

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

That calls for a new thread and questions you would like answered, if any. You could always U2U me, if you wish.

Let's take a look back in time. At the age of eighteen strange feelings and thoughts began to arise. These weren't normal thoughts that any "normal" person would have. Yet, we don't even know what a "normal" human is? The belief is to be that love is normal, over everything else. That's it. Assassins Creed Brotherhood had just been released and wasn't about to pass it up. Memories of my brother playing this as a child filled me.

As the opening credits began, an angelic voice began to fill the air. She spoke no words. A lovely "aww" with different octaves and pitches filled my mind. A few months passed by and the story of the brotherhood was finally realized. It wasn't until AC: Revelations came out until it became more clear. A few researches later, The history of the Knights Templar was on the screen of my laptop. It was every emotion in existence being felt at the same time.

After this happened a few months passed by and more strange thoughts kept finding it's way through to my own thoughts. As if they were one, yet the physical world still remained the same. Not knowing the feeling, I went to sleep. These thoughts continued and they kept getting stronger.

It's 2012. The world is supposed to end and all. Part of me had hoped that it did. Only for what this world has come to. Every wrong doing, every fight, every war. It needs to stop. The need for self realization continued. My birthday is March 22nd 1990. Knowing my very need to figure out what it meant, research began. Skull and Bones was the first response given. What it's true meaning with the numbers 322 eluded me.

It's nearing the fall of that unforgettable year. My phone told me things that other's phones couldn't. The website GodLikeProductions.com made itself known to me. Finally knowing that they were watching, questions began to pour off the edges; Like a waterfall over the edge of a steep cliff.

They gave answers, just not to the ones of unasked questions. They made it clear, in a way. They also angered me. This overcame my better judgement and I was punished. The memories faded, for a while.

Each moment of everyday is a struggle because some calling is there. But to what? Where? When? How do I get there?

Let's leave it there.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I bumped into someone today. I knew they were waiting. I'm not sure who they were. I knew it was them. I've seen the symbol before. It was of a red color. He also wore a badge. I just found it strange that he would be exactly where I was. I told him I wanted more proof, for I am not easily won over. I didn't expect a response, knew I wasn't going to get one. Happened to be having an odd phone call.

EF

The Brotherhood doesn't appreciate you posting this kind of thread on a public forum.

Consider this as a warning to you. You are still being evaluated.

We are watching.

♄☠☸

Then clarify. IN PERSON.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

That calls for a new thread and questions you would like answered, if any. You could always U2U me, if you wish.

Let's take a look back in time. At the age of eighteen strange feelings and thoughts began to arise. These weren't normal thoughts that any "normal" person would have. Yet, we don't even know what a "normal" human is? The belief is to be that love is normal, over everything else. That's it. Assassins Creed Brotherhood had just been released and wasn't about to pass it up. Memories of my brother playing this as a child filled me.

As the opening credits began, an angelic voice began to fill the air. She spoke no words. A lovely "aww" with different octaves and pitches filled my mind. A few months passed by and the story of the brotherhood was finally realized. It wasn't until AC: Revelations came out until it became more clear. A few researches later, The history of the Knights Templar was on the screen of my laptop. It was every emotion in existence being felt at the same time.

After this happened a few months passed by and more strange thoughts kept finding it's way through to my own thoughts. As if they were one, yet the physical world still remained the same. Not knowing the feeling, I went to sleep. These thoughts continued and they kept getting stronger.

It's 2012. The world is supposed to end and all. Part of me had hoped that it did. Only for what this world has come to. Every wrong doing, every fight, every war. It needs to stop. The need for self realization continued. My birthday is March 22nd 1990. Knowing my very need to figure out what it meant, research began. Skull and Bones was the first response given. What it's true meaning with the numbers 322 eluded me.

It's nearing the fall of that unforgettable year. My phone told me things that other's phones couldn't. The website GodLikeProductions.com made itself known to me. Finally knowing that they were watching, questions began to pour off the edges; Like a waterfall over the edge of a steep cliff.

They gave answers, just not to the ones of unasked questions. They made it clear, in a way. They also angered me. This overcame my better judgement and I was punished. The memories faded, for a while.

Each moment of everyday is a struggle because some calling is there. But to what? Where? When? How do I get there?

Let's leave it there.

Trust me. They never answered. Probably never will because they don't exist and is just a figment of our imaginations !

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Then have it removed.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Then clarify. IN PERSON.

I recommend you to watch your tone. You aren't in a position of power here.

It has been agreed to answer some of your questions and to enlighten you about your expected role in all this. You will be contacted by phone the 05/29 on 12 AM GMT to arrange a meeting in person.

Nihil verum, omnia licita.

♄☠☸
edit on 28-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I'll be patiently waiting, or patience will at least be given a try. Not a very easy thing to accomplish. I look forward to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join