It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact - Phone Call

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I bumped into someone today. I knew they were waiting. I'm not sure who they were. I knew it was them. I've seen the symbol before. It was of a red color. He also wore a badge. I just found it strange that he would be exactly where I was. I told him I wanted more proof, for I am not easily won over. I didn't expect a response, knew I wasn't going to get one. Happened to be having an odd phone call.

EF

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

(post by Klassified removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I slept until 1P. I'm not tired.

(post by AdmireTheDistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

Is this some,sort of strange poetry ? I have no clue what you are talking about context is useful and you provided none?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This thread is about you. You offer no coherent information for anyone to base anything off of other than perhaps that you have mental health issues or are trolling. Prove me wrong.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That must of been one hellofva "bump."
You need to go get that checked out.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW
This thread is about you. You offer no coherent information for anyone to base anything off of other than perhaps that you have mental health issues or are trolling. Prove me wrong.

What more proof do you want? I want proof "They" exist. As to what makes you think this is trolling ? My post is still here, while others comments have been removed. You now think I have mental health issues because I think differently then others. Starting to get off topic , so I'll stop there.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

That must of been one hellofva "bump."
You need to go get that checked out.

Relevance ?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Is this some,sort of strange poetry ? I have no clue what you are talking about context is useful and you provided none?

I was told to go somewhere for a loan. I didn't apply for it, but they still knew my phone number. I was given the confirmation number. The man in the uniform, with the mason symbol was standing outside, waiting. I was given instructions on how to receive these funds. At the end I was asked questions and if I answered yes, not to continue. I answered yes, so I didn't continue.
edit on 5272015 by ExternalForces because: removing something that wasnt necessary

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I miss the old ATS.
The one where people actually took time to make coherent topics.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: snowen20

What makes you think this has no relevance? It has relevance to threads others post, societies that apparently "don't" exist. Your want for something in the past seems to be the irrelevance.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

mm k

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You have "proof" that "they" exist?

That's nice.

Whenever I bump into someone, I have proof that I need to get my glasses checked.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

This topic has drawn it's course.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ok this sounds like word soup, i still have no idea what you are talking about. Am i illiterate here ATS or is this guy having issues communicating?
edit on 27-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah well, the Agency is real, I keep telling people, but they don't believe me.
Want to be one of the 500.000?
Join.

What are the Rosecrucians? They are anonymous of the old days, existing and not-existing, no leader. & who wants to be a part of it, just has to act accordingly: participate, become, be welcome.
The change starts with every you.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Say what! what is going on here!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: LukeDAP

This topic has drawn it's course.

What topic, though? You bumped into someone, which is somehow proof of something, and got a phone call, which you never described to us. There's no topic here. It's just a very random post that has no conclusion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join