It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More gmail invites. First 4 to reply wanting them gets them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I do this when I get them. I got 4 gmail invites to give away. If you don't know it is a free 1gb email service from google. It has forwarding and all that good stuff. Best think is you never really gotta delete anything and you can search your messages with the famous google search.

Another plus is the fact a guy came up with a program that lets you save all kinds of files to the gmail account. I don't know the name of it but I read about it.

Well if you want it post about it then I will send you a u2u on how to get it.
Enjoy.

Odd

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey there

[email protected] would very much like one, if you don't mind!

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sending it now. I am glad you like salad fingers too. I used to have a link to it in my signature. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sure I'll try out this Google email, if you don't mind.

[edit on 12/23/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The first 4 will receive the invites. Just to let you for now it will probably be tommorow that you get them as the link in gmail to send them isn't working for some reason. I will get back to you all when it is fixed.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes. Yes! Give me one.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pitch one this way, please

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well thats 4 people for invites. I will either send them today or tommorow. I am sorry for the delay but I am at my mothers house for the christmas holidays and her computer is not a very good one. I try to click on the link in the gmail account to send invites and it does nothing. I don't know if it is googles mess up or her computer. But you will get them guranteed in the next couple of days.

Odd

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Take your time... the fact that you're offering them at all is much appreciated, and there is no urgency on my end.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Isn't there some application out there to upload files into your Gmail account? I have Mac OS 10.2.8 just so you know. I've been searching but the only things I could find were for Windows computers.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I read about it somewhere and have yet to download it. I am saving a few of all my invites out of the ones I get to use to store files on. I only seen one for windows though.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The ones available for Windows can only upload files upto 10mb.

new topics

top topics

join