It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim world reacts to Obama's latest speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I find this video very funny. It is Arabic but does have English subtitles... The title of the thread says it all, except that these guys are not pleased with Obama ! youtu.be...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hahah classic and the truth. Question though is this a parody or are those the real subs for the dilect?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Telling it like it is. The west needs less PC garbage and more straight talk like this.
edit on 27-5-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

At last something both the US and the Middle East can agree on. Obama is a boob! Lol

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We TOTALLY concur here.
We just don't shoot presidents like NAZIs in the oligarch community.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Amen brother. Obama isnt working for the USA though...a reply to: Greathouse

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Did you watch the video? It's hilarious, I like the part where the anchorman said " did you watch his workout video my 8 year old daughter has bigger biceps"!!! Rotf

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I second that. Can this clip be verified?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I can't believe Obamas teleprompter told him to say that crap.

So, now the weather is Americas biggest national security threat??. What's he gonna do, start delivering mega-freedoms of democracy into the bloody atmosphere until the sky backs off and chills out?

That YT clip, whether parody or not, is exactly what I needed this morning - laughed right along with them.

Cheers.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Again like yourvlast thread Im unable to get to involved Im overseeing a large work event and commented to return later prrhaps bad form reply to: Greathouse

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is not what is being said guys.

I still recognize some arabic words and phrases and they were not in the subtitles.

Pretty damn funny though.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

The arabic word for daughter sounds like bidt-nat (or fitahing for my girl)(I think)... Its not in the bicep clip... a few others as well as I noticed.

Btw climate change very well could be our biggest military threat. Starving people in droughts with armies... they fight. Thats what history says.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

I disagree. I think the subtitles are fairly accurate.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: newsoul

Care for a wager?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
one of the panelists says ; take out the president, he loves ISIS....

no---- obuma denies ISIS exists as a radical Islamic Jihadist organization--- Barrak only talks of ISIL ~ 'the JV team'

Hussein O. has allowed/encouraged the Muslim-Brotherhood to control the WH, the major Policy determiners in his Administration... so, Yeah... I agree with the panelists on the Muslim TV program recorded on YT...
the a-hole needs to be removed from office... I guess impeachment is a long shot huh

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I lost it at "my 8 year old daughter has bigger biceps than he does."

At that point I no longer cared whether the subtitles were accurate.

Not even a little bicep worth of care.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wait I thought Obama was a muslim? His middle babe IS hussein...

/sarcasm

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It has been edited and the subtitles are incorrect.

The poster of the video even says as much in the comments.

IPhoneConservative 1 day ago (edited)
I must admit I find it fascinating that so many people commenting here are voicing their outrage at my editing of the subtitles in this clip from MEMRI. For those that don't know who they are...........they are an invaluable site that documents and translates much of what goes on in Middle East media. This clip was from their site.
Every day they post videos with leading Islamic figures and personalities making hideous statements about Jews and Christians. About killing gays and beating women. I wonder how many of those outraged by my use of the clip in this way are equally outraged by the real sentiments expressed on these program's?

Source

Considering the name of the account, iphoneconservative, this was a made-up clip to get the anti-Obama crowd outraged about nothing.

We already know they aren't really conservative, but at least we know they are gullible.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You think you could delete your post till I can get some of these suckers to have a wager with me?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Do you honestly think people haven't figured that out?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My apologies.

I'm very keen on propaganda and this is par for the course for the anti-Obama folks. The worst part is, many of my fellow members fell for it.

Even if they suspected it may be false, they still enjoyed it because the clip confirmed their personal political bias.

Deny ignorance indeed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join