It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring in the Ukraine; Russia masses heavy firepower on border.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I love how you guys always bring out the nuke card and think that if a war breaks out that Russia wont be leveled in kind. Maybe you should think before assuming Russia would survive such a mistake.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Show us which countries recognise the annexation of Crimea and the "independent people's republics " in Ukraine.

Your turn.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

And how many countries recognize the DPR, LPR, and the concept of Novorossiya? And while we're on the topic. Last time I checked not even China recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea. So I guess all that land still belongs to Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Can't take Reuters seriously, they have been caught flat out lying on three different occasions;

"Reuters blatantly lies about Omega-3 study to disparage nutrition and deceive readers
Thursday, January 23, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com "

www.naturalnews.com...

"The agency "Reuters" deliberately lied, portraying the marks of the fascist battalions (white circles) as marks of Russian vehicles."

www.facebook.com...

"‘Reuters lied’: MH17 witness says reporter falsified testimony
Published time: March 30, 2015 08:30
Edited time: March 31, 2015 13:39"

rt.com...

Those are the required three different sources, Reuters factually discredited themselves as a news agency.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And how many countries recognize the DPR, LPR, and the concept of Novorossiya? And while we're on the topic. Last time I checked not even China recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea. So I guess all that land still belongs to Ukraine.

Actually nobody recognizes that Hawaii is American soil, legally it is still a sovereign nation under US military occupation, so your point is pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

Your sources are Putin's Ministry of "Truth," Facebook, and a site that lies so much that I've seen people who use ZetaTalk as a source bash it. Clearly you had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

When did China recognize your ownership of the north american west coast?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That's a lie. While I was able to find people in Hawaii that argue the annexation was illegal there is nothing about no countries acknowledging Hawaii as US territory. Hawaii exports products to countries all over the world. That means trade deals needed to be negotiated. I can guarantee you those trade deals were negotiated with the US government. Meaning that those countries who import goods from Hawaii recognize that it is US property.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

Probably around the same time they negotiated trade deals with the US to receive imports from those states.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

when we told them it was ours and if they tried to take it they would die in nuclear fire

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Your sources are Putin's Ministry of "Truth," Facebook, and a site that lies so much that I've seen people who use ZetaTalk as a source bash it. Clearly you had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with anything.

Since you are apparently refuting the fact that Reuters manufactured false stories, I ask you to provide three sources backing up your statement.

I don't know what Putins Ministry if "truth" is, I don't know what or whom ZetaTalk is, and that facebook page actually sources info sources by direct links.

If you'll feel like trying to play around with ad hominem attacks, I'll just refer you to Professor Norman Finkelstein, he's a pro at dealing with situations like this.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That's a lie. While I was able to find people in Hawaii that argue the annexation was illegal there is nothing about no countries acknowledging Hawaii as US territory. Hawaii exports products to countries all over the world. That means trade deals needed to be negotiated. I can guarantee you those trade deals were negotiated with the US government. Meaning that those countries who import goods from Hawaii recognize that it is US property.

First of all let us establish whom or what you are calling a liar, because the burden of proof and responsibility for it is on you.

Secondly, Hawaii was taken over in a armed overgrow by US Marines, and secured for a privately owned sugar producing interest. If you are ignorant regarding this well documented fact, including the official apology President Bill Clinton signed in the 90s, feel free to educate yourself about it in another thread, because continuing this topic further here would be off topic.
edit on 1-6-2015 by RussianAmericanJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If Russia is massing up at the Ukraine boarder i Wonder why this is not the News today.

It would be major New here in Norway....but it aint. Two days ago we were told that two Trains where spotted som 400km away from Ukrain boarder With 26 tanks and some 30 mobile rocke lounchers on them.

No News about them actually arriving on the boarder. There is no News about that Train at all today from Our media.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No country is recognizing Novorossiya, but there are individuals, some of them coming from USA that do

Watch this youtu.be...

He is talking to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No country is recognizing Novorossiya, but there are individuals, some of them coming from USA that do

Watch this youtu.be...

He is talking to you.

That's a very powerful message. It should be sobering to the ones who are willfully ignorant or are on the fence, even after all the years of the same script playing out.

America is involved through USA brand being used to achieve private financial goals of the elites, but it's all Americans that will bare the price and pick up the bill for it all. I for one didn't vote for it, I am against it.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

People are free, at least in the west, to decide if they support something or don't. In the case of nations though individual opinions aren't the same as international recognition.

edit on 2-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew
Actually nobody recognizes that Hawaii is American soil, legally it is still a sovereign nation under US military occupation, so your point is pot calling the kettle black.

Utter bollocks - very country on earth recognises it as US soil. And as far as the annexation goes, the citizens of Hawaii voted themselves in 1959 to become a State, so all previous questions of legality are moot.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

What has that got to do with the price of Fish in Grimsby?

The US colonisation of the North West was done with treaties, land sales etc with the other colonial powers (namely the British Empire and the Russian Empire). As Russia, for example, willingly and legally sold it's holdings to the USA, it matters not what China thinks.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

When in doubt and you cant refute the topic, bring up anything and everything unrelated to drag thread off topic.

The OSCE has commented on Russia in Ukraine and the UN just announced there is mounting evidence of Russian forces inside Ukraine.

go figure.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

With a gun to your head I'm sure you'll vote to have your own feet cut off. Hawaii is literally the largest US military base in existence.

Fell free to start another topic if you disagree, I'll dump a boat load of link and documentaries there for you, Hawaii is sovereign land under military occupation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join