It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring in the Ukraine; Russia masses heavy firepower on border.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

See above post

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And what of Moldova and Chechnya? I'm sure you'll find a way to justify Russia's aggression in those cases as well.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And what of Moldova

And I'm sure you are ready to support upcoming aggression in Transnistria.

As i can see former Georgian president tie-eater was appointed as Odessa district governor.

I have a bad feelings about something brewing in Transnistria, this is probably also an event that was hinted in tweeted leak.

An attack on Russian forces stationed in Transnistria will cause a full war with Ukraine and very likely nuclear war too.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

This post makes no sense. Why would Ukraine open up a second front when they're already fighting a civil war where the opposition is backed by Russia? If something like that ever happened I would assume false flag. But I guess according to this site only the US uses false flags. Right? Even though that's how Putin came to power.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You are free to die gullible thinking it was a false flag. Your leaders thinking that Russia is bluffing, I don't think so.
At next smallest provocation from US/Nato Russia will use nukes first without warning.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Yeah, yeah. You and others here, and Putin himself, have made it clear that Russia will use any excuse to start an armed conflict. You've already got your Kremlin-approved list of 'NATO aggressions' to point to, and the Kremlin has basically advertised that they can kick this thing off whenever they please by implementing a false flag attack.

Bring it. The US military may not be as strong as it once was, but as always we have a few aces up our sleeve.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What for Russia masses fire power? Who can tell me?

2nd.

DO.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

See above post

The images on that Newsweek story are all dated almost a year ago. If invasion were the plan, don't you think they would have done so way before now, before NATO even had a chance to move anything into the area? Simple logic dictates that all the invasion talk is nothing more than badly concocted lies for the masses. Reality shows time and again that the MSM and NATO mouthpieces are simply repeating the same BS over and over again, without an proof of aggressive moves by Russia.
So far Russia has only reacted to provocative moves by NATO and it's members and has not instigated any aggression or confrontations. The truth of course doesn't fit the narrative we are given so they need to keep repeating it yet presenting nothing in the way of evidence. Like all things, we must take their word for it and STFU.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Last time I checked, Chechnya was Russian territory. Also seems as though there has been plenty of western (US) backing for the Chechen Islamists, not that it's surprising given the USA's track record on funding terrorism!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Chechnya gained their independence in the First Chechen War. Russia then reclaimed it in the Second Chechen War. But I guess only the Russian backed separatists are allowed to take their independence through force. And I guess it only counts as aggression when it's the Ukrainian government trying to put down an uprising in their borders.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Not so trusting here...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: greyhat

Of cause NATO soldiers act in the Ukraine.

Just because a NATO country sends advisers doesn't mean they are there representing NATO.

NATO countries are allowed to operate without having to get NATO approval on what they do. You don't know much about NATO, and how it works do you?

You don't read original NATO statements, do you?

" We have stepped up our support to Ukraine on command and control, logistics, cyber defence and rehabilitation of wounded soldiers.

We have strengthened our office in Kyiv.

Provided advisors to the Government of Ukraine, including the Ministry of Defense . "

www.nato.int...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkorange

2nd. DO.

Any provable evidence they do?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

You don't read original NATO statements, do you?

And you have missed the reason they have a liason office in Ukraine, as it has nothing to do with the fighting.

Do you know what the NATO Ukraine commission is, and what they do?

Here you go...Everything you wanted to know about NATO Ukraine cooperation.

www.nato.int...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

US has long wanted to bring Ukraine to West
The United States has spent “a lot of time trying to bring Ukraine to the West," the WikiLeaks founder said in an interview to Pagina/12, Argentinian newspaper on Monday.

“If it cannot be with a NATO membership, at least it becomes independent from Moscow's sphere of influence, to reduce Russian industrial-military complex and its naval bases in Crimea.”

Read more
Ukraine to participate in 11 NATO war games in 2015
Kiev first step closer to NATO was in December 2014, when President Petro Poroshenko signed a law canceling the Ukraine’ non-bloc status and promised to hold a national referendum on NATO accession in the next five to six years.

rt.com...
truth be told
eta
direct link to video
twitter.com...

edit on Sunpm5b20155America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Ukraine applied to join NATO in 2008. Their application was denied. If the US wanted Ukraine in NATO why wasn't their application just accepted then? Also if the people of Ukraine want to join NATO who are we to say they can't?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Read the pages behind the link you posted and you will see that this is a lot more than simple liason office work!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkorange

Looks like the so called "amassing of firepower" is spin doctored regular trainig on an old firing range. Its may now, when would you start the exercising season if you were a Russian military commander?

www.google.com...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So, with thousands of troops massing at the border, along with all the armour, support vehicles etc, there must be some pretty juicy satellite images to prove it.... right?

They have already shown the images once before. The last time Russia looked like it was going to invade. The U.S. is not keen to showing off what its satellite resolution is so they will will pay for a civilian bird to take shots of the area and then release them. The U.S. Sats can see anything 6" inches in length on the ground in great detail with a huge coverage area the size of Maryland in one picture, fed back live to the military command so the whole excuse of not bombing ISIS convoys is BS lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Chechnya gained their independence in the First Chechen War.

Show me which countries recognized this Ichkeria ? Only Taliban Afghanistan. So, may be ISIS is ok for you ?

Think first what you wish.

Hypocrite American, my posts my make little sense for you, till you fell safe in your distant continent.
But if you put off your hypocrite glasses, it is quite clear what I said. Next provocation like Georgia against Transnistrian Russian contingent will likely blow up not only Ukraine but also your precious DC.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join