It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kylie Jenner Has Some Questions About Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rexamus
I agree, I would love to have more celebs talking about things like this, however, I don't want it to be the Kardashains/Jenners whatever the heck they are. Give me a good reputable celebrity who doesn't scrounge for attention at every turn and has a good head on their shoulders. Then I'll be a little more excited. Who knows, I could be completely wrong and she doesn't have the same motives as her family members, but until I'm proved wrong, I'm going to state she isn't the best advocate for our causes

I'd prefer somebody with some credibility. Although I'd have no problem explaining my views to Miss Jenner, in private somewhere.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey if a celebrity finally believes this then maybe we can finally get one of these chemtrail believers to put their money where their mouth is and actually go test this supposed "chemtrails". Kylie can go rent a plane (if she doesn't own one already), fly up to a spray, collect a sample, and have it sent to a lab for testing. Then we can put this ridiculous CT to rest once and for all.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rasputin13
a reply to: Rexamus

I would literally suck on the nozzle of a chemtrail dispersing plane after spending 5 minutes with her!

Fixed that for you.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Brains OR beauty......

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You guys know she is underage right? Anyone who gets plastic surgery at a young age is obviously not that intelligent.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just go to show you some people think pedophila is OK as long as you joke about it or they look old enough.

Hmmm.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Most people arent compelled by "science". The vast majority of people, Americans in particular, are comically dumb and identify with other idiots, especially celebrities. This might actually take off and really boost awareness. Ah, the irony.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Apparently Kylie Jenner is asking some questions about Chemtrails

Fantastic! We have some answers. Perhaps an admirer of hers could hit her up and lead her here?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Already done:

Q) Why did I see 75 planes spraying white stuff into the sky on my 15 minute drive to work?
A) Everywhere in the US sees from 100 to 500+ jets fly nearby every day. Often water in the exhaust condenses into contrails, which can last for hours, and can be seen from 100 miles away.

Q) Who Pays for this, and why is it happening?
A) "This" is just contrails. The passengers pay

Q) Is something being exterminated here?
A) No (and in fact life expectancy has been steadily increasing over the same years the chemtrail conspiracy theory has been spreading)

Q) Is that something me?
A) No (and if the spray were killing you, it would also be killing them, and their children).

Q) Does this have anything to do with why Honey Bee's are Dying off really fast?
A) No, there's lots of research into Colony Collapse Disorder, scientists don't think contrails are related

Q) Why are some days normal with no Planes spraying and others look like this?
A) It's the weather, like how some days it rains and some days it doesn't

Q) Whos is responsible?
A) Normal air traffic is responsible, there’s a lot more now flying at contrail forming altitudes

Q) What effect will this have on our health and our childrens future?
A) None, it's just increasing cloud cover sightly

Q) WHO THE F#*% THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
A) Nobody. It's just a side effect of airline travel, visual pollution

Q) Am I the only one who see this?
A) No, everyone sees the same sky. People just interpret it differently

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I am surprised that she even knows what a chemtrail is, but then again.....

Video

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Calm down everyone. She will be 18 in August.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright
Calm down everyone. She will be 18 in August.

...and the sex video will be released the next day.

Seriously, any opinion given by a celebrity, be it good or bad, doesn't hold any weight with me at all. The only thing these people are really good at, is getting attention.
edit on 5/27/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What do I think? Well, duh, I'd say she's sharing something interesting and worth exploring. I don't know who she is, or care what she does. I don't think she or anyone is too young to question what's happening in the skies.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rexamus
celebrity.yahoo.com...

Hi guys! Been a member for awhile but never posted before! I thought this would give y'all a good laugh . Apparently Kylie Jenner is asking some questions about Chemtrails (her spelling is quite hilarious). As a long time Conspiracy Theorist, this isn't exactly the type of person I want on my side if you know what I mean lol. What do you guys think? Just another stunt to get in the media spotlight or is Kylie Jenner going to grow up and be the voice of conspiracy theorist everywhere? I'm leaning towards the former...

It's not even hers, it's a 2 year old meme that she's just retweeted without bothering to attempt to find any of the answers or even correct the spelling

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Very Funny! But, she is, at t least, trying to think.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I have absolutely no idea who this person is but well done to her if she has an inquisitive mind. Seems some aren't so keen on her here (fair enough) but surely we should always applaud anyone who wants to question the world they live in?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

I have absolutely no idea who this person is but well done to her if she has an inquisitive mind. Seems some aren't so keen on her here (fair enough) but surely we should always applaud anyone who wants to question the world they live in?

She's not though. She's just blindly retweeting a two year old meme without actually trying to find any answers - pretty much sums up all the other chemtrail sheep that just click Like and Share with even looking into the content of what it is they are sharing.

This is how nonsense such as "contrails always dissipate quickly", "high bypass engines don't make contrails", "NASA admitted chemtrails are real" etc spreads and becomes accepted as fact by the chemtrail community.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Hey if a celebrity finally believes this then maybe we can finally get one of these chemtrail believers to put their money where their mouth is and actually go test this supposed "chemtrails". Kylie can go rent a plane (if she doesn't own one already), fly up to a spray, collect a sample, and have it sent to a lab for testing. Then we can put this ridiculous CT to rest once and for all.

if that happenes, i will....ummm...i will do something that i find very inpleasant.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Holy crap! That article has alnmost 9000 comments! If only this forum was that active. Although i guess repeating the same things over and over again explaining contrails to idiots 9000 times might get a bit tiring

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

if that happenes, i will....ummm...i will do something that i find very inpleasant.

Actually watch the Kardashians?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join