It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kylie Jenner Has Some Questions About Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
celebrity.yahoo.com...

Hi guys! Been a member for awhile but never posted before! I thought this would give y'all a good laugh . Apparently Kylie Jenner is asking some questions about Chemtrails (her spelling is quite hilarious). As a long time Conspiracy Theorist, this isn't exactly the type of person I want on my side if you know what I mean lol. What do you guys think? Just another stunt to get in the media spotlight or is Kylie Jenner going to grow up and be the voice of conspiracy theorist everywhere? I'm leaning towards the former...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rexamus

She is a scientist.
I mean she has the body of a scientist... or something.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
growing up, and asking questions is ok in my book. All though I take the Chemtrails with a grain of salt, but do believe that some spraying does occur, just not the entire globe. Possibly the reason Cali is drying up. Some kind of massive High pressure build up along the california coast, that will not move along.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I would literally suck on the nozzle of a chemtrail dispersing plane if it got me one evening with her!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I hope she is not doing this for the limelight, I can only hope she really means to get others aware of this. If this is truly for righteous reasons I hope her message gets spread far and wide!! We need more people in her position to make people aware on her side of the pond so to speak. All we can do is hope.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rasputin13

I would literally suck on the nozzle of a chemtrail dispersing plane if it got me one evening with her!

Ahhhhhaa
Ewww, dude, isn't she only 17 yrs old?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You said it, most of us were thinking it.

On topic, why wouldn't you want her on your side? Maybe it needs more celebs to put this debate to bed once and for all. You know, get some proper scientists in to rig up an experiment, replicating what some of us believe are Chemtrails.

Let's get this thing Mainstream and end the argument. If it transpires that NO, there are NO chemtrails, then I would be the first to say Great, thank the Lordy Lord and move on.

ATS could remove the Chemtrails forum and replace it with another.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Ahhhhhaa

Oh dear, that goes to show how great lighting, can either add or remove years to an individual.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One of her questions was :

Why are some days normal with no planes spraying and others look like this ?

Well DUH for the reason why people state they are contrails which become more or less visible depending on the weather which changes day to day DUH!!!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
At least the author of the article doesn't buy in...

From the link...

As far as conspiracy theories go, chemtrails is one of the least dangerous and most easily debunked. It's sort of like people who think Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo moon landings.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
One of her questions was :

Why are some days normal with no planes spraying and others look like this ?

Well DUH for the reason why people state they are contrails which become more or less visible depending on the weather which changes day to day DUH!!!!

I expected Kylie to get a 'duh' way earlier than this.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Ahhhhhaa

Good enough for ISIS....

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
For that family, anything that keeps people talking about them is what they do best.

And they sure know how to keep people talking.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Good enough for ISIS....

And a few states.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I wasn't going to say it, but...
You would probably be safer sucking a chemtrail dispersing nozzle than some Kylie parts.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasputin13

Hahaha oh man I wanted to include something like this in my post but thought better of it lol but yeah definitley some eye candy in the picture from the link

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I noticed this years ago, way before I used the internet, and I still believe there is something to it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 27-5-2015 by KalElofKrypton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I agree, I would love to have more celebs talking about things like this, however, I don't want it to be the Kardashains/Jenners whatever the heck they are. Give me a good reputable celebrity who doesn't scrounge for attention at every turn and has a good head on their shoulders. Then I'll be a little more excited. Who knows, I could be completely wrong and she doesn't have the same motives as her family members, but until I'm proved wrong, I'm going to state she isn't the best advocate for our causes
edit on 27-5-2015 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rexamus
I agree, I would love to have more celebs talking about things like this, however, I don't want it to be the Kardashains/Jenners whatever the heck they are. Give me a good reputable celebrity who doesn't scrounge for attention at every turn and has a good head on their shoulders. Then I'll be a little more excited. Who knows, I could be completely wrong and she doesn't have the same motives as her family members, but until I'm proved wrong, I'm going to state she isn't the best advocate for our causes

I'd prefer somebody with some credibility. Although I'd have no problem explaining my views to Miss Jenner, in private somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join