It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world 'prophet' predicts HORROR earthquake to hit America in TWO DAYS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like some cheap PR buzz for the San Andreas movie. Experts have already said, in response to the move, that an earthquake of that magnitude on the Richter Scale is virtually impossible as the San Andreas fault line is not deep enough. But I'm one to never say never. If it does happen then I will take some comfort in the fact that I'm on the other side of the continent!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And jade helm. That's got to figure somewhere too.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

You'll have ocean front property!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have a few bad strikes against this 9.8 mega-quake which supposedly damages both San Francisco & Los Angeles at the same time...

Distance between Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA...How many miles? 382 Miles / 615 Km...
no EQ is that linear there is an epicenter which translates to a generally circular area affected, so dual EQs with epicenters around the distant cities would follow the normal EQ processes

2: the Cosmic alignment spin is so overworked

3: the best, recent cause for highly concentrated EQs is not HAARP ( that angle too is kind of passe' )
NO the current nemesis is the CERN Collider which is opening portals to hell and SF & LA would be the modern Sodom & Gomorrah of biblical legend...

those 3 points tend to knock the legs from under the story

btw... prophet Frank? is there any kind of name connection with the Pope named Francis ? frank (franc)~francis...
oH yeah, Its beer-thirty

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Super Mega Buzzkill.

Three strikes.

At least there's beer.
edit on b000000312015-05-27T14:49:19-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 27 May 2015 14:49:19 -0500200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Did you see that? It keeps popping up on my Netflix screen as trending. I haven't watched it. Some movies should never have been imagined.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Don't forget sunscreen. Oh and floaties in case of tsunami.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Annee

The beach is going to come to you, though...

Maybe I should leave now for my property in Arizona.

I was born and bred in the Los Angeles area. If I took any earthquake prediction seriously - - I never would have lived my life.

edit on 27-5-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Did you see that? It keeps popping up on my Netflix screen as trending. I haven't watched it. Some movies should never have been imagined.

LOL! No, but it keeps popping up on mine as well....I guess there are a lot of people out there just hoping for a b-movie cult following like Sharknado or something....it looks really bad. I may have to watch it now though.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I was born and bred in the Los Angeles area. If I took any earthquake prediction seriously - - I never would have lived my life.

Well said!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why do people that make claims like this always have such poorly designed websites?

Well, if anything happens, Dwayne Johnson will save us.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Won't happen. My dog isn't acting any different. Now if she started acting like this, I would definitely be worried...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Why do people that make claims like this always have such poorly designed websites?

Well, if anything happens, Dwayne Johnson will save us.

They want their claims to match their websites?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
That is your dog, isn't it...
No, don't tell us... it will just scare everyone.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So I see Joe Average taking his Momma to the movies and saying "You'll get a kick out of this picture Momma !"

So the movie starts . . . and so does the quake.

Talk about stereo . . . sense-around . . . realism !

I can hear Joe now . . ."What the . .? Who the . .?"

And Momma, to Joe . . ."You son-of-a . ."

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this thread has a .0000000000000001 percent chance of going down in global historic infamy. Tarnishing us for life. All because of one whacko in his moms basement playing with solar system software.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Movies like the fifty foot woman only come out once a century. After that cinematic legend all others pale in comparrison.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If we all couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.(J.Buffet).

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

Or these are among our final statements to each other as a species. From these words our very legacy could one day be interpreted and debated by our distant relatives. So, for the sake of posterity, the person known as Thorneblood was actually a living god and momuments in the likeness of a pipe smoking sasquatch should be built across the land in his honor.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i hope they do get an earthquake... then I wont feel so bad about living in virginia

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join