It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world 'prophet' predicts HORROR earthquake to hit America in TWO DAYS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Starling

Time's up! I'm interested to see what adjustments the "prophet" (no, not THAT one, stop drawing cartoons!) makes. Or was it averted by reaching the magical earthquake stopping number of clicks?

You can breathe easy SoCal...oh wait, THE BLACKHAWKS ARE COMING!

No bet on that.

Everyone knows that the San Andreas will have a very large quake. It's only matter of time. Sooner or later, they will get it right.

All Frank needs to do is tone down his Richter scale predictions to something the San Andreas can manage.

Yes adjust it down to below 8. The biggest quake on the San Andreas so far has been 7.9 in 1857.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Coincidentally the movie San Andreas just came out today... maybe he got his lines crossed?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So stupidly non scientific. First San Andreas will never crack apart like that. If anything the sides of the fault push together. No single quake will rock SFO and LAX. It would need to be two and San Andreas is not capable of a mega quake. But if it sells tickets who cares. If people believe this will happen who cares right?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

So stupidly non scientific. First San Andreas will never crack apart like that. If anything the sides of the fault push together. No single quake will rock SFO and LAX. It would need to be two and San Andreas is not capable of a mega quake. But if it sells tickets who cares. If people believe this will happen who cares right?

Yes....and in case you did not see my post.....Icetastrophe was so bad I could not finish it....curiosity got the best of me and I had to watch.....

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yeah, but I didn't see a whole lot of science in 2012 either, and it had some pretty fantastic EQ scenes.

I love Cinema Sins.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That looks like a good movie!
Love the special effects. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD though.

I wonder if the guy that made this prediction is not tied into the movie somehow or just wanted to add some publicity to it?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow, Dwayne Johnson is such a good actor too!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well...he wasn't completely wrong...magnitude slightly off and location, slightly wrong, complete destruction...wrong. But there was a 7.0 EQ in Alaska. No damage/deaths. I officially give this prophesy 3 out of 10 for accuracy. Lol. And to think I bought 4 cases of water yesterday just in case.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have lost all faith in "prophets"

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: planetyeck

Did you actually believe in prophets in the first place?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: planetyeck

Did you actually believe in prophets in the first place?

As we say in retail...prophet is not a dirty word. But we spelled it more simply...profit.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Well it looked exciting but I couldn't manage a good enough suspension of disbelief to really care about the characters and that's what a movie like this requires.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh don't get me started. Not only bad science but nobody, nobody is that lucky.
How many times did that family survive the skin of their teeth?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes adjust it down to below 8. The biggest quake on the San Andreas so far has been 7.9 in 1857.

And when was the first Seismic scale created?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It didn`t happen. HA!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't think may people may much attention to Nosty's old quatrains anymore. They're just too cryptic and open to interpretation to be useful.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Has anyone seen it? I would look for clues to 9/23. They could come in the form 7/11 (in the Jewish calendar), or 23/9.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Psychics pick up on people, not events themselves. They momentarily can see through the eyes of other people.People in the past and people in the future. Psychics are drawn to the emotional state of people who are having emotional experiences in tune with what the psychic is looking for. In this case they are viewing through the eyes of people a day or so in the future. The people they are viewing through are people sitting in theaters across the nation watching the movie 'San Andreas' as it opens in the next few days.

Wow people still believe in psychics? Don't take this the wrong way, but do you believe in the tooth fairy still as well?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is not Cali, but there was a 6.7 off the coast if Alaska.

www.usnews.com...

Also there was a smaller one near my hometown in Southern Illinois today.

While many here are laughing, it is stil possible the big one is building up for that region.

Only time will tell.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
lol, he deleted the video from his youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join