It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Earth a prison planet? If not, why aren't we permitted to go out of here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If we are not allowed to travel between worlds like the "Gods" it does not necessarily mean that we are some kind of "criminal" - it could simply mean that we are not ready or that we cannot handle the experience.

So we are confined, but we are not really prisoners in the sense of crime and punishment.
edit on 28-5-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
If we are not allowed to travel between worlds like the "Gods" it does not necessarily mean that we are some kind of "criminal" - it could simply mean that we are not ready or that we cannot handle the experience.

So we are confined, but we are not really prisoners in the sense of crime and punishment.

...Or, you know....It could be because we haven't yet developed the technology that would make such a thing possible....

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: SystemResistor

...Or, you know....It could be because we haven't yet developed the technology that would make such a thing possible....

But then they will say that we have not yet been ALLOWED to have develped the tech..yadda yadda yadda.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Why?

Because as i have said technology is exponential and it is of the up most importance we branch out into the Universe as there is a real possibility humanity could go extinct.

Population reduction? What population reduction? In case you hadn't noticed, the global population has continually increased, at a rather steady rate. If anyone is doing any "population reduction", they're doing a piss poor job of it.

The overall goal of the Elites is to have a Planet with a population of around 500 million people,everything is done in slow incrementation,the totalitarian tiptoe.
And i doubt they are doing a piss poor job of it,death by government is the number one killer on the planet 262 000 000 deaths by democide.
www.hawaii.edu...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Why?

Because as i have said technology is exponential and it is of the up most importance we branch out into the Universe as there is a real possibility humanity could go extinct.

Population reduction? What population reduction? In case you hadn't noticed, the global population has continually increased, at a rather steady rate. If anyone is doing any "population reduction", they're doing a piss poor job of it.

The overall goal of the Elites is to have a Planet with a population of around 500 million people,everything is done in slow incrementation,the totalitarian tiptoe.
And i doubt they are doing a piss poor job of it,death by government is the number one killer on the planet 262 000 000 deaths by democide.
www.hawaii.edu...

Im sorry, but what utter crap. if this is "their" plan (and i dont belive in "the elitr") then they are stupid and incapable and are of no concern.

The worlds population is increasing every day and shows no sign of slowing dowm. Not only that, we are all living longer and healthier (as a whole)

If their plan is to cull us, they are failling and i would not be too worried if i were you. How you guys can belive this rubbish is beyond me.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

How is the murder of 262 000 000 people utter crap?
There is a secret meeting right now in London with the heads of banks and Government officials to bring forward a cashless society backed by the Government,if you don't understand the absolute tyranny of what that will utter in then enjoy it when it comes in effect.
Like i have said it is the Elites "goal" for population reduction,it is Liverpools "goal" to win the league but they have not achieved it yet and are failing miserably.
You will find a haystack of Government funded academic literature on the topic if you actually search.
But the point is why waste all that energy on the total population control of humanity when we can just expand into the cosmos.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

How is the murder of 262 000 000 people utter crap?
There is a secret meeting right now in London with the heads of banks and Government officials to bring forward a cashless society backed by the Government,if you don't understand the absolute tyranny of what that will utter in then enjoy it when it comes in effect.
Like i have said it is the Elites "goal" for population reduction,it is Liverpools "goal" to win the league but they have not achieved it yet and are failing miserably.
You will find a haystack of Government funded academic literature on the topic if you actually search.
But the point is why waste all that energy on the total population control of humanity when we can just expand into the cosmos.

Sorry what? Where did you get that figure from?

The fact is, if "they" are trying to kill us, they are failing miserably since the opposite is happening. "We" are growing more numerous and living longer. So, even if "they" exist and i dont believe for a second that there is a group of elite plotting our downfall, they are so useless that "they" re not worth worrying about.

Stop reading ATS and get out more is my advice to you.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach
m.worldometers.info...

Again, if anyone is actively trying to "depopulate" the planet, they're doing a piss poor job.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Not trying to be funny, just presenting an alternate idea..

As for our technology advancement since the Cold War? It's going pretty good actually, this here internets that you're using to waffle on is an example of that, as is the computational device you're fumbling with.

Have a good day!

edit on 28/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm not worried about a prison planet.
It's the idea of a prison stellar system that's worrisome.
www.goodreads.com...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I'm not worried about a prison planet.
It's the idea of a prison stellar system that's worrisome.
www.goodreads.com...

Great, now we'll have threads about this. Good going, Phage.

Edit: Prison solar systems aren't a huge concern either, at least for me. Now prison galaxies? That's another matter.
edit on 5/30/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Beats depopulation.
Don't it?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Beats depopulation.
Don't it?

Why yes, I suppose it does.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Edit: Prison solar systems aren't a huge concern either, at least for me. Now prison galaxies? That's another matter.

Good to see you're thinking in the long term.
That collision with Andromeda is going to suck.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed. Hopefully by the time it happens helmet technology will have improved. I'd hate to end up with a nasty concussion.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That figure was made by the University of hawaii and if you look i left a link on that post.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Depopulate was never mentioned,more like have a sustainable population around 500 million in balance with the Earths environment.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Depopulation already occurred some 5000 y ago or maximum 12,000y ago. The humanity is fast to forget its own history. Depopulation could easily occur during the cold war. McNamara said online, during his administration USA and USSR were on the brink of nuclear war on 3 different occasions, not just the Cuban crisis.

BTW I express my dismay of moving the thread into Skunk works. OK that is also a forum in ATS. But I think I and other people put enough ideas, non-conventional, and for free, in a moment such ideas are not so many on internet. They indeed exist, in a place like ATS, but they are not the predominant content of CNN or MSM. In that view, the internet auditory should be rather glad to have crazy people like me who spend free time for doing that, and not put them in the corner. The easiest think for me is just stop posting here or anywhere. Anyway, no one pays me a cent for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

"and for free"....

Thank you for that. Whats wrong with skunkworks ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join